#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

What villains do you think would win if it weren't for them having to lose due to being written to lose. I can think of 3 right off the bat though each would need The Prep which they almost always have in order to do it.

Doctor Doom
Loki
Lex Luthor

These are the 3 smartest minds and I think they would win if they were allowed.

Doctor Doom is the 2nd smartest man in the Marvel Universe(or tied for first if you ask certain people or base it on feats), has the most powerful tech on Earth, a country full of powerful warriors, and is Earth's most powerful sorcerer. With Prep he if allowed would murder stomp the Fantastic 4.

Loki is the most cunning being in the Marvel Universe and if given Prep would not just be able to conquer Asgard but also many other places.

Lex Luthor is the smartest man in the DC universe and with Prep he not just should be able to beat Superman, he should beat Batman(even if he had Prep as well), Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, and almost any other DC universe superhero.

Can you think of anyone you would add to this list?

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#3 Posted by The Stegman (26078 posts) - - Show Bio

i can see Doom and Luthor losing, but sometimes I think Loki is vastly underplayed. However I find it hard to see The Anti Monitor losing, guy consumes universe like chicken nuggets.

#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably most of Batman's villains... Some of their compulsive behaviors and twisted senses of morality betrays them.

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (7730 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, hes had Batman quite a few times. Darkseid, but then again I guess he did technically win one time since he brainwashed Superman into being his loyal servant.

#6 Posted by KenTheProfile (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Heath Ledger' s Joker He is so smart there were point in the film i really thought he might win.

#7 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

doom 
apocalypse

#8 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. He only beats himself. If he truly wanted to, and Marvel didn't just come up with some bullcrap excuse, Thanos would have already destroyed the entire MU, and there would be no Marvel comics. Obviously I understand why they don't allow that, lol, but none-the-less, he's nigh unbeatable when he's prepared.

#9 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti-Monitor and Trigon.

#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't put Lex's intellect above Batman's. Unless you're just counting the villains.

#11 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#12 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Thanos. He only beats himself. If he truly wanted to, and Marvel didn't just come up with some bullcrap excuse, Thanos would have already destroyed the entire MU, and there would be no Marvel comics. Obviously I understand why they don't allow that, lol, but none-the-less, he's nigh unbeatable when he's prepared.

#13 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Hydroman.

#14 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Yeah, but her whole thing is beating extremely powerful opponents, she beat Galactus, so, losing to her isn't a low point, everyone knows she's a joke character.