#1 Posted by IceCreamMikey (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Tv Shows turning into a comic like Simpsons and Futurama have actually been really good in the past years they have been out. Now that Family Guy is getting its own comic I wonder what other Tv Shows could have its own comic. I think if Robot Chicken would have a pretty crazy, funny comic book series. What TV show would you want to see into a comic? Don't turn this into some big discussion that TV shows shouldn't be made into comics or anything, Just wondering if anybody is interested in seeing one.

#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Daria comic book. Daria is SO much better that Beavis and Butt-Head!

#3 Posted by Alexander_Sparrow (399 posts) - - Show Bio
@icecreammikey: I'd like To see the Supernatural TV series turned into comic from the beginning of season one to the end of season 5
#4 Edited by The Stegman (24479 posts) - - Show Bio

Dollhouse 
Battlestar Galactica 
Heroes (is it one already??) 
Lost 
True Blood  
Supernatural 
the walking dead (yes i know it already was one, but the show is actually better than the comic, the comic writers need to take notes)

Online
#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
Reaper.
#6 Posted by The Poet (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my list:

  • The Adventure of rocky and Bullwinkle (needs a new ongoing)
  • NCIS
  • Castle
  • Nero Wolfe (great mystery stories)
Moderator
#7 Edited by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:

 walking dead (yes i know it already was one, but the show is actually better than the comic, the comic writers need to take notes)

You're kidding right?
 
 
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
Dollhouse Battlestar Galactica Heroes (is it one already??) Lost True Blood  Supernatural the walking dead (yes i know it already was one, but the show is actually better than the comic, the comic writers need to take notes)
SN and TB both have comic book series :)
#9 Posted by IceCreamMikey (13 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
I'd like to see Daria comic book. Daria is SO much better that Beavis and Butt-Head!
YES!!!
#10 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio

A Criminal Minds or Torchwood comic wouldn't be bad. And a House comic would certainly be.... interesting.

Moderator
#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

A Spartacus: Blood and Sand comic could be interesting
#12 Posted by FearTheLiving (3146 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
Reaper.
I'm pretty sure after the show was canceled they started a comic.
 
Stupid the show was canceled though it was hilarious.
#13 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
A Criminal Minds or Torchwood comic wouldn't be bad. And a House comic would certainly be.... interesting.
Torchwood has a comic book called Rift Wars, also there is a comic strip in every Torchwood magazine.
#14 Posted by pikahyper (12185 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
Dollhouse Battlestar Galactica Heroes (is it one already??) Lost True Blood  Supernatural
all of those except Lost have comics :P
Moderator
#15 Posted by pikahyper (12185 posts) - - Show Bio
@FearTheLiving said:
@Gambit1024 said:
Reaper.
I'm pretty sure after the show was canceled they started a comic.  Stupid the show was canceled though it was hilarious.
The Reaper graphic novel by Image wasn't the same as the show. 
 
@Aiden Cross said:
A Spartacus: Blood and Sand comic could be interesting
There was a four issue mini already by Devil's Due.
Moderator
#16 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper: Awsome i'll have to check that out =)
#17 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

More Doctor Who

#18 Posted by Kairan1979 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102
I think there are already Doctor Who comic books.
#19 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: That's why I said "more"... I'd like to see some new ones.
#20 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

NCIS
NCIS: LA
Burn Notice
 
I also wouldn't mind a Big Bang Theory comic, obvious changes need to be made, but what if they were like the Scooby Doo gang or something. I think the group dynamic would be good for getting into weird and funny comic style situations and then getting out of them.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Queen's Halo said:
@JediXMan said:
A Criminal Minds or Torchwood comic wouldn't be bad. And a House comic would certainly be.... interesting.
Torchwood has a comic book called Rift Wars, also there is a comic strip in every Torchwood magazine.
Didn't know about Rift Wars. The comic strip in the magazine doesn't count.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Queen's Halo said:
@JediXMan said:
A Criminal Minds or Torchwood comic wouldn't be bad. And a House comic would certainly be.... interesting.
Torchwood has a comic book called Rift Wars, also there is a comic strip in every Torchwood magazine.
Didn't know about Rift Wars. The comic strip in the magazine doesn't count.
The stories from the strips were gathered together to form a book. So it does.
#23 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9073 posts) - - Show Bio

heroes  and roswell

Online
#24 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Queen's Halo said:
@JediXMan said:
@Queen's Halo said:
@JediXMan said:
A Criminal Minds or Torchwood comic wouldn't be bad. And a House comic would certainly be.... interesting.
Torchwood has a comic book called Rift Wars, also there is a comic strip in every Torchwood magazine.
Didn't know about Rift Wars. The comic strip in the magazine doesn't count.
The stories from the strips were gathered together to form a book. So it does.
Interesting.
Moderator
#25 Posted by The Lobster (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
The greatest show on TV deserves a comic book. 
 
I feel pity for anyone who hasn't given this show a try, it's one of the best TV shows I've ever seen.  It'd be a dream job to write or draw an ongoing comic book series of this show.
 
#26 Posted by The_Dada_Dozen (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Pushing Daisies 

#27 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar the Last Airbender (the post Firelord years)
#28 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio
I want a new Smallville series. In the final episode we saw a comic and it looked pretty awesome. The cover even had DC's holding the line at 2.99 on it. I think in the show though it was a kid's comic as it looked very simple from the few pages we saw.
#29 Posted by My_Name_Is_Url (26 posts) - - Show Bio
Dexter. 
 
I find it so hard to believe that he doesn't have a comic (at least that I know of) especially with how much the show reads just like a comic book (not to mention how well the 3 books did before the show). 
There's already been an animated show that was drawn very much in a comic book style called Dexter Early Cuts detailing his early years. Showtime even put all of the episodes on YouTube. 
 
Episode 1: Alex Timmons 
 
Episode 2: Gene Marshall 
 
Episode 3: Cindy Landon
  
The fourth and final episode was Dark Echo which is in six separate chapters all of which are on Showtime's YouTube page. 

One of the illustrators for the show actually managed to convert the second episode Gene Marshall into a comic before it was cut up and sent to be animated and it actually turned out pretty good.
Dexter Early Cuts Comic
 
I also saw this promo of some sort online a while back but haven't really heard anything about what happened with it. I think it seems it was done as just a little one page joke promo for the new series' that were being launched for the other characters involved. 
I thought it looked cool though! Plus that little soliloquy he has in the first two panels is pretty awesome.