what to read

kmh241980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok have read very few comics off and on for last few years. I just picked up Jan issues of xo manowar and green arrow. Now looking find 1 or 2 othet on going series to read. Yes I know not much but have 3 small children so budget tight. I like manowar and green arrow love cause resembles Robin hood plus love arrow tv show.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@kmh241980: If you like Ninjak from the current arc in XO Manowar, then I'd say jump on his solo series. Another really good valiant title is Wrath of the Eternal Warrior, and there is only 3 issues out so it'll be easy to catch up.

As for DC, I'd say to pick up Superman: Lois and Clark, it's the best thing from them that I read.

Just a random suggestion, check out The Black Hood.

kmh241980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: thanks for advice. I read about first 15 issues of manowar before taking break. Jan issue first one picked up since. So not sure where story at now going read this weekend as I just got it yesterday. In past have read batman, Scarlet spider, and flash also. Just looking for 1 or 2 good on going books. I have considered ninjak guess need look into it.