What to expect from X-Men 6?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

I just finished tweeting Bryan Singer and I will definitely tweet Kevin Bacon to get his input because something is bothering me about Kevin Bacon's version of Sebastian Shaw. When Shaw was killed and he had a big red gap in the middle of his forehead, it reminded me of Mr. Sinister. Shaw's character has lived for a long time according to the movie just like Mr. Sinister, Shaw was interested in the genetic evolution of mutants just like Sinister and like Sinister, this version of Shaw has assumed many identities through the years. Plus the real Sebastian Shaw was engaging Beast during a televised debate. The debate can be seen in the bar room TV where Magento's guard is drinking a cold one during X-Men 2 United.

Its plausible that Apocalypse will time travel to the time of the Bay of Pigs and resurrect his deceased servant as Mr. Sinister, the Horseman of Pestilence. Shi'ar Empire may also play a role in order to rationally explain Apocalypse's newfound powers even though they had nothing to do with his creation in the first place. It makes sense to say a human given powers by aliens created the great pyramids of Giza since there is minority that believes the pyramids were built by aliens. Plus Apocalypse has the power of the Twelve like regenerative healing, energy manipulation, weather control, telepathy, magnetism, etc.

The whole movie will be just like the last episodes of X-Men Evolution TV series with the twelve and Leech being the Earth's only hope to cancel out Apocalypse's power source.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

Wow, that's a very plausible theory, I hope it's true, I would like to see Sebastian Shaw return as Mr. Sinister. Even though I never read any comics of Mr. Sinister, I thought he looked pretty cool.

No Caption Provided

It makes sense to say a human given powers by aliens created the great pyramids of Giza since there is minority that believes the pyramids were built by aliens

This is like the only thing I disagree with, Ancient Aliens twist the facts into making it seem impossible without some advanced technology, what they seem to forget is that the Egyptians were astonishing architects.

I did love seeing Apocalypse create the Great pyramids, that was one epic scene.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a pretty cool scene but the cgi effects looked cheap. The way he was building the pyramids looked like a poor digital resolution from Tron in the 1980's. I guessed the CGI artist felt rushed when he wuz told to add one extra scene after the credits.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fallen_Crippled

That is a pretty good theory. I read that the four horsemen could be the four dead mutants that Magneto mentions; Azazel, Emma Frost, Angel, and Banshee. It's pretty risky, but I think it's interesting. Hasn't Banshee been a horseman before? And Emma Frost being dead is pretty huge since she is a pretty popular comic character. It could bring back the opportunity for her to come back...

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen_crippled: How could those 4 dead mutants be the 4 horsemen from 5,000 years ago?

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallen_Crippled

@ccraft: Well I guess for the current horsemen. Same could be said about the theory that Shaw is a horseman. The horsemen 5,000 years ago could be different than the ones we see in X-Men 6. There has been many different horsemen.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen_crippled: U r right it sucks that Emma was killed off prematurely but don't forget she had one daughter in X-Men Origns Wolverine but her connection with Silverfox was pushing it. I guess they could have said Emma Frost Jr. and Silverfox were surrogate siblings like Xavier and Mystique. Azazel won't be returning because they have plans to bring back Nightcrawler and as for Banshee, he was replaced by Siren in X-2. I guess there's no chance of Banshee and Emma revamping Generation X which is what I wuz hoping for. Angel will definitely become Archangel of Death, Sinister should be Pestilence, Gambit or Ahab may become Famine and if they introduce the Shi'ar Empire then they should have Deathbird as War since her and Bishop have a little chemistry.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That it will be good, and include a decent showing of apoc.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: they should cast James earl Jones as apocalypse

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eisenfauste

He was the voice of darth vader, and we need a voice like that for apoc so I could see something like that.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: U can have Dwayne Johnson be the body for Apocalypse and James Earl Jones be the voice