#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, Merry Christmas, CV! Most of you guys rock, and I appreciate you guys's opinions and recommendations.

That being said, I got a nifty new iPad this Christmas, and, as a huge fan of digital comics, I've basically been transferring and re-downloading all of my current titles and favorite trades all day. At the end of the day, I have but $32.50 left to spend on some new stuff, and I wanna hear some recommendations from you.

I'd really like to get the entire Irredeemable Ant-Man series, Justice, and/or New Frontier, among other things, but before I decide to spend the little I have left on those, I'd love to hear what you guys have in mind. As far as my preference goes, I made a list of my favorite Marvel/DC characters, I'm into Invincible, and have been contemplating into going into the indie realm, but unfortunately they don't have collections on Comixology of the stuff I've been wanting to get into (100 Bullets, American Vampire, etc.).

So, based on what you know about me, what should I get? :D

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57747 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice and New Frontier are very good.
Have you read Longbow Hunters?
And by comixology collections do you mean trades? I don't think I've seen any in comixology, do they have them?
BB

#3 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

I'd really like to get the entire Irredeemable Ant-Man series

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BB; They package some story arcs together in what is essentially a digital trade. Like last night I bought Big Time for $6 (it was 4 issues, I think)

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (57747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@BB; They package some story arcs together in what is essentially a digital trade. Like last night I bought Big Time for $6 (it was 4 issues, I think)

Just checked. You bought the trade which was seven bucks even though you could have gotten it for four in singles? O.o
BB

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BB; I'm not a clever man. Any good deals you see on there?

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57747 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Well they are having a holiday/graphic novel sale right now.
BB