#1 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single New 52 Issue is “WTF Certified.” Buzzfeed collected all 52 covers for your guessing pleasure along with an exclusive look at the new logo. But what. Is. Happening?

In April, DC promises a "What the...?!" moment in all their New 52 issues that will leave readers in a state of shock. To keep fans guessing, they've teased out partial covers.

Buzzfeed got exclusive access to the logo that will be blazoned across each issue, guaranteeing it is 100% "WTF Certified."

Image by DC Entertainment

We also tried to get the inside scoop from DC on plot lines but they're playing it close to vest. The most they were willing to part with was a handful of tantalizing questions to whet our appetites. Can anyone figure out which comic each of these are talking about?

• Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears
• One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely
• Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances
• Pandora battles to the death
• A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind
• There's a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods.
• One hero quits, and another hero dies

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/what-the-hell-is-going-on-at-dc-comics-thisapril

long story short, previews for april

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like making all the writers have a big revelation at the same time is maybe not a good idea, as they should probably have control over when to do certain things in a story.

However, I am intrigued to see what'll be happening. Apparently Batwoman has a "shocking family revelation", and I hear there's to be some big changes in Justice League Dark. It'll be an interesting month for everyone I expect.

#3 Posted by fACEmelter88 (613 posts) - - Show Bio

As usual most the covers tell us nothing...except Batman is everywhere

#4 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13413 posts) - - Show Bio

Creeper's back?!?!?! as long as it's Jack Ryder and a hero, im good. although i wouldnt mind him taking advantage of his bad reputation to LOOK like a bad guy.

somehow i have a bad feeling they're referring to Madeleine Benoir........i freaking hope not.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13413 posts) - - Show Bio

hey kool-aid!!!!!

#6 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see dc bringing back more old properties like Creeper and New Gods. Looks like some are getting more work like Booster Gold, Michael Holt, Beowulf. Rose Wilson it seems is becoming a hero.

#7 Posted by MrShway88 (669 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my attention

#8 Posted by Teerack (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Doctor Fate!

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait.

They're putting a logo on each comic, that says "WTF certified"??

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been saying WTF since the relaunch,nice to see DC actually acknowledge it.

#11 Posted by Trodorne (2592 posts) - - Show Bio
Don't forget this...
#12 Posted by tupiaz (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously all this gimmick has to stop. Why do you have to make a comic that at a certain month has a WTF moment. Just tell the story that needs to be told and drop the trend about this month every comic will have some weird unnecessary forced story with a gimmick.

@entropy_aegis said:

I have been saying WTF since the relaunch,nice to see DC actually acknowledge it.

Trolololo

#13 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, sounds gimmicky, but as long as it doesn't interfere with the stories then ya can't really blame 'em for trying to advertise.

#14 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like business as usual, to me...

#15 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

April fools guys!

#16 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

LOL

#17 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom said:

April fools guys!

probably this

also, atleast DC delivers. because Im already WTF'ing all over the issues and I haven't even read them

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@DoomDoomDoom said:

April fools guys!

probably this

also, atleast DC delivers. because Im already WTF'ing all over the issues and I haven't even read them

Itd make sense.

#19 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@fACEmelter88 said:

As usual most the covers tell us nothing...except Batman is everywhere

Haha. But really. It's actually ridiculous.

If nothing else, this proves that Commissioner Gordon survives DotF, as does Joker, or at least his legacy.

Also, I think this may be my least favorite Starfire costume yet.

The Court of Owls cover is awesome.

#20 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio
If this is an April Fools joke, then DC has gained  my respect for their dedication.
#21 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

It is just the usual cover gimmick. Maybe some writers were forced to write some surprise in their stories when there was no surprise originally.

#22 Posted by darkman61288 (770 posts) - - Show Bio

gimmicky that sums up the entire New 52.

#23 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

What da F*** Indeed.

#24 Posted by Catsnlynne (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to the WTF in the comic books I read.