What Teams Are Spider-Man On?

channelreboot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By channelreboot

Obviously he is on the Avengers but what else?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think it's just the Avengers just now.

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The avengers, occasionally he hangs around with the fantastic 4 and does adventures with them or baby sits and has his own costume but other than that just the avengers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Currently: The Avengers

Previously: The FF, The New Avengers, Wildpack, The Outlaws and a few other random teams

Upcoming: Mighty Avengers (in August I think)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently: The Avengers

Previously: The FF, The New Avengers, Wildpack, The Outlaws and a few other random teams

Upcoming: Mighty Avengers (in August I think)

This

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@dondave: It'll be interesting how Spider-man will go back to the Avengers after SSTU #1. He supposed to be at war with them or something like that. Although I don't like SpOck as a character that cover is 100% badass:

No Caption Provided

There’s only one thing that’s on the mind of the Superior Spider-Man when he encounters the heroes of the Marvel Universe…how can he beat them?! First on his list? The Avengers! Everything changes as Superior Spider-man cuts loose.

Superior Spider-Man Team Up #1 takes fans across the entire Marvel Universe and pits Superior Spider-Man against heroes and foes you wouldn’t necessarily think he’d rub shoulders with,” explains Stephen Wacker, Senior Editor, Marvel Entertainment. “More and more people in the Marvel Universe are starting to sense a change in Spider-Man, and being able to see Chris put Spidey in those situations is going to have my inbox full of team-up requests! (So stay strong Songbird fans!”)

This July, Superior Spider-Month turns it up a notch as Yost and Lopez let loose in Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #1

Written by CHRIS YOST

Art by DAVID LOPEZ

Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

ON SALE JULY 2013!