Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@supreme_marvel: well anyways your right about tim but you are very wrong about jason is a badass and literaly had his memory erased so he could let go of his anger the only thing that hasnt been erased from his memory is this

1.anger doesnt lead an assasin it destroys him/her

2.how too be the greatest assasin in the world

3.his love talia al ghul

and thats all

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Batman has memory erased by Zatanna. Yet because Batman IS the badarse, he some how remember it. Because he is the GODDAMN BATMAN.

He is no where near the greatest assassin in the world. For decades that title is on Lady Shiva's head. If he went up against her, he would die 10/10.

His love for Talia was a fanboy move of Judd Winick. Nothing more. Now everyone reads Judd's run and think it's always happened. It only happened in Judd's run on Batman.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: sorry let me try that agaim

1. killing is the onley way to insure justice he still beleives this

2.his teaching to become the greatest assasin

3. his love for talia al ghul

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By lifeofvibe

@supreme_marvel: he was trained by lady shiva and they both faugth to a stalmate they have already met. he in second place on that title anything else you comment is you just being plain ignorant

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: It seems as though there is another fanboy is writing him. He has never been that skillful. He has enough skill not to die, but most of that is brute force. He will never be near the great assassins.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Green Arrow, he's just a stupid hippy Batman wannabe who does nothing but annoy me every time he opens his mouth.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: your just mad that hes getting spot light and recignition so what now?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Not mad, annoyed. But even if Tim still got a series, I should say when he does. I'll still be annoyed at Jason because he's never deserved a solo book.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Green Arrow, he's just a stupid hippy Batman wannabe who does nothing but annoy me every time he opens his mouth.

You should read Green Arrow 17 onwards. Great stuff.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: whatever goody tiny tim fan hes got plenty of spotlight so die tim drake

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: so your annoyed that hes get recingnition and spotlight there something wrong with that

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@lifeofvibe: Good job Tim's too popular for that to happen. I mean, at least he leads a good team. And not rejects.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I wouldn't kill off any characters. It's overdone at this point. Instead, I would put a ban on bringing back dead characters for the next 25 years.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@flazam my goodness you guys just can't let it go can you? Yet I'm childish.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ostyo
Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Iron Man, The Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine and every X-Man, every member of the Fantastic 4, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, Daredevil, Deadpool, Hercules, Ms. Marvel, Hank Pym, Nova, Punisher, Doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Black Panther, Namor, and Vision.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: It's very good. I was never that big on him. But an artist I like was drawing him. Let's just say I joined at the right time.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: there is also somthing wrong with that at the moment right now you sound like some sort of ass at high school who wont shut up unless somebody beats the crap out of you. so there definitly somthing wrong with that im just not sure what.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Wrong with what? How am I an arse from high school? I'm the one of us putting together a cohesive sentence.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee: Ok so because that guy said something it is absolute truth that all should adhere to?

1. I've already stated the basis for my opinions. They may be very small samples of material but base points for my opinions nonetheless. and as far A's you making assumptions? Well there is a quote about that I'm sure I don't have to write out for you

2. There are dozens of other people in this thread who have responded to the op and NONE of them were excoriated like I was. So why don't you and wolverine08 go address allll of them about their opinions and the basis for those opinions as well.

3. One of the most important things that is simply being lost on you all is that I never stated anything as fact. I only answered questions based on my own opinion which, regardless of what ol' Harley says, I am entitled to have. So if this argument you have with me is unilateral and these theories joule be applie to everyone, then start at the op and go down the list asking everybody to give solid reasons they would kill off a character. And the cheeseburger analogy, along with this whole stupid argument, is a moot point because I don't have the power to kill off any character and you don't gbe the power to get rid of cheeseburgers. But this brings up a question I have for everyone in this thread who has SUCH a problem with my opinion. Why is my opinion so important to you? Answer me that question dabee

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lifeofvibe

@supreme_marvel: im just not sure what it is you seem smug i admit i did sound smug as well but i dont know what it is. well at least your looking on the optimistic side of things like what you said right here (good job tims to popular at least hes not leading a team of rejects) optimistic but smug. im not sure what it could be or why it could be your acting a lot more smug then earleyer and im not sure why. on a side note starfire is not a reject. what would put such a thuaght in your head?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@lifeofvibe: So what you're saying is am an arse because I sound smug when you've just admitted you sound smug?

Both Stafire and Red Arrow were apart of the Teen Titans at one stage. Now they're not even mentioned with them. Starfire got rejected by Grayson.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Falcon is underrated, dude brings the turkey for Thanksgiving every year.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: your wrong about starfire and right about she was sold into slavery by her family to make peace with there worlds

Avatar image for captainamerica119
Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Superman, Supergirl, Aquaman, Plastic Man, Hawkman, all Robins, Catwoman.

don't forget Batman and Carl Grimes. Why would you want to kill Dick Grayson though, he is awesome

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_marvel: as i said i did sound smug up until the point where our arguement was geting idiotic so i stoped

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: well he is ruleroftheuniverse i dontsee why not

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

You're missing the point of what everyone has been telling you. No one here has a problem with you having an opinion. People have a problem with your forming opinions and making assumption on things you admittedly know next to nothing about.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Well considering dabee just told me I'm not entitled to my opinion I tend to disagree.

And I'm still waiting for him to tell me why my opinion matters to him. I didn't try to stuff my beliefs down Anyones throat or go on a rampage about Bp or hulk. I just said what I thought and everyone seems to have a problem with it

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Well I cant speak for dabee, but my only problem was that you made assumptions and opinions about Black Panther and Hulk when you even admitted that you basically know nothing about them.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Fair enough. There's a guy in comment #117. I'm sure that if you had questions about my opinion you should have the same ones and more about his.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC has some pretty terrible low wrung superheroes. They should have a major event that kills of all the stupid ones, like the Hourman who only gets his powers for 1 hour a day. 'Immortal Man!' (really?), Mister America who ironically looks like Zorro, every character with the word 'Lad' in their name (especially Matter-Eating Lad), Sun Boy, Captain Boomerang (a small room! you've found my weakness!), Resurrection Man, and finally... Hawkman! That helmet makes me groan every time I see him. What a relic from a bygone era, put him to rest already.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Let's just get rid of DC Comics and Marvel for a hundred years and let Image and IDW grow.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, every Robin, Wolverine, Storm and Black Panther.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@dabee: Why is my opinion so important to you? Answer me that question dabee

Your opinion isn't really THAT important to me. (I'm not saying I don't care what you think, I just mean... you know.) But I really don't see why people can't just NOT have an opinion.

@sog7dc:

You're missing the point of what everyone has been telling you. No one here has a problem with you having an opinion. People have a problem with your forming opinions and making assumption on things you admittedly know next to nothing about.

That. There really is nothing wrong with just not having an opinion, which is why you are aggravating some of the users. You clearly don't read very many Marvel comics, and haven't read many in the past. You aren't an expert on the Marvel Universe, you're a rookie at the most. So why are you forming opinions on it? You are saying you would kill off Black Panther because he's a Batman ripoff. I have a feeling you weren't even aware that Black Panther was the king of Wakanda.

So really, you say that they're your opinions, but you have literally no basis on which you form them. They can hardly even be called opinions.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer. It's best to just forget about him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee:

go ahead and ask every other person who posted characters they would kill off and ask them why. and test their knowledge on each character.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Dabee

@sog7dc said:

@dabee:

go ahead and ask every other person who posted characters they would kill off and ask them why. and test their knowledge on each character.

This isn't about them. There was no argument. Nobody else has said that Blank Panther is a Batman ripoff and nobody else has called Hulk dumb. I'm just trying to explain to you why your "opinions" weren't taken well. Because they were uninformed, and based on knowledge you clearly lack about the characters. That's all it is, it's about no one else.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

@sog7dc said:

@dabee:

This isn't about them. There was no argument. Nobody else has said that Blank Panther is a Batman ripoff and nobody else has called Hulk dumb. I'm just trying to explain to you why your "opinions" weren't taken well. Because they were uninformed, and based on knowledge you clearly lack about the characters. That's all it is, it's about no one else.

so you admit singling me out? ok cool. bully

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By comicace3

@i_like_swords: None.

Because they're there to have their stories told, not to be killed before their due time.

This one^^ I can't quote you because I'm on my phone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

so you admit singling me out? ok cool. bully

Ugh... This is going nowhere. Mainly because you still think this is an argument, when I am not arguing in the slightest. Nobody is singling you out. You are the only one to say Black Panther is a Batman ripoff. I never asked anyone why they would kill off a character. That was Wolverine08. Your answer that Black Panther was a Batman ripoff was honestly, singling yourself out. I mean, that's pretty stupid. But anyway, you need to relax. I'm not trying to single anyone out. I am just trying to explain to you why your "opinions" angered the readers of this thread.

Let's see if I can explain it. I'll give it one more try. I know you like the New England Patriots. Imagine if I said I think the Patriots should be kicked out of the NLF (I don't, this is hypothetical) because they were using their stadium to hide bombs for domestic terrorist groups. My opinion would be that they should be kicked out, but it would be based on something that is completely untrue. You would think my opinion was stupid, in that case. This is essentially what you were doing with the Black Panther. You said you didn't like him for a reason that is not true in the slightest. I mean, look:

Batman
Batman
Black Panther
Black Panther

Literally the only similarties I can find is that they have both have a full body costume that's dark, and both costumes have ears. (Batman's are much bigger, however.) Other than that, they couldn't be more different. I'll make you a deal, if you admit that the New England Patriots are hiding bombs under their stadium (which they're not), I will say your opinion is credible. But like my opinion on the Patriots, yours is baseless, and thus null and void. Again, you are only entitled to your informed opinion, to paraphrase Harlan Ellison. If you seek to express otherwise, you should expect the negative response you got. That is all.