what superheros would you kill off

• 173 results
lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And know that they will never come back or at least for a very long long time like 25 years long my superheros would he nightwing red robin and orion

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mightyrearranger

made this joke in another thread already, but...

Deadman

...yep, it doesn't get old. :D

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

that is a good way to cut off the superhero fad

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

None.

Because they're there to have their stories told, not to be killed before their due time.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

falcon, hal jordan,supergirl.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: i was also thinking that but not just him superman spiderman and who ever else is ranked as fourth most popular

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Supergirl, Aquaman, Plastic Man, Hawkman, all Robins, Catwoman.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Prime

Wonder Woman

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By reignmaker

Kill off Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, and Wolverine. All at once. Keep them out of comics for a full year. Cancel all their books. None of this "new" Spider-Man or "new" Batman bullsh*t either. That's just a crutch, leaning on old ideas.

Watch other heroes step up to the plate and become the centerpiece for future stories. Challenge the readership.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@reignmaker:

HELL NO. I can't see my man Wolverine die for a year.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Falcon. Only because they rarely use the brother. Most likely I would just build the character rather then kill him.

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

None.

theancientking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman i just wanna see how they would do it and who would do it

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reignmaker said:

Kill off Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, and Wolverine. All at once. Keep them out of comics for a full year. Cancel all their books. None of this "new" Spider-Man or "new" Batman bullsh*t either. That's just a crutch, leaning on old ideas.

Watch other heroes step up to the plate and become the centerpiece for future stories. Challenge the readership.

You would be killing off comic entirely.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By frogdog
LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool. Not because I don't like him, which I do, but because it'd be cool to see him go out in a bang and have an awesome death.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

th e

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

What's with people being mad that superhero comics are popular? Is this place just packed with hipsters who cant enjoy good stories if other people know about it and like it? I would say kill scott summers and have the young one go crazy because of that and take his place, i think that would be a good story line.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanespinosa21: oh and i totaly agree with you on scot kill him i tell ya kill him

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krypto gets heartworms.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love you, I totally agree with you.

Zijuun.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Anyone created by Rob Liefeld except Deadpool and Cable. I want them to suffer slowly and painfully. I'd pay for the comic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool. Not because I don't like him, which I do, but because it'd be cool to see him go out in an awesome way and have an bang death.

I slightly edited your post.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

silver surfer, hyperion, black panther, ironman, hulk, moon knight and rich rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: *facepalm* Why didn't I think of that? lol

Well, I wouldn't of thought of it if you hadn't posted it, so.. :p

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolverine008

@sog7dc:

Why the hell would you kill off Hulk and Black Panther?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supreme Marvel
  • Red Hood
  • Hal Jordan
  • Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Beast
  • Professor X
  • Storm
  • Namor
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SOG7dc

@wolverine08:

black panther seems like a batman ripoff to me. and hulk is just a big dumb monster to me

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Black Panther's only similarity to Batman is a black costume. NOTHING else. Just because a guy has a black costume, you label him a Batman rip off? That's stupid. The Hulk is a very complex character. Bruce Banner grew up as a child watching his father abuse and kill his mother. These experiences traumatized Bruce and gave him multiple personality disorder which he kept inside. When gamma radiation hit him, all the painful emotions he felt were made into a being, The Hulk. The Hulk is a representation of Bruce's anger, sadness, regret, self consciousness, and all the other painful emotions he felt as a child. He struggles to move past his painful emotions and the beast they created. Not to be rude, but if you haven't read about certain characters, don't make stupid stereotypes of them based on what they "seem".

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: you do not understand the characters at all then. BP is the first Black Superhero ever he is most definitely not a Batman ripoff he is far from it. He is Superior to Batman in every way. and Hulk is One of Marvel's most iconic characters after Spider-Man. @theacidskull will tell you all about what makes Hulk a great character.

@sog7dc said:

silver surfer, hyperion, black panther, ironman, hulk, moon knight and rich rider

NO! NO! NO! YES! NO! YES! Already Dead.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Black Panther's only similarity to Batman is a black costume. NOTHING else. Just because a guy has a black costume, you label him a Batman rip off? That's stupid. The Hulk is a very complex character. Bruce Banner grew up as a child watching his father abuse and kill his mother. These experiences traumatized Bruce and gave him multiple personality disorder which he kept inside. When gamma radiation hit him, all the painful emotions he felt were made into a being, The Hulk. The Hulk is a representation of Bruce's anger, sadness, regret, self consciousness, and all the other painful emotions he felt as a child. He struggles to move past his painful emotions and the beast they created. Not to be rude, but if you haven't read about certain characters, don't make stupid stereotypes of them based on what they "seem".

-that's kind of why I said "to me" I never claimed to have in depth knowledge of him. I just answered the question asked in the op.

and in response to the rest of this post I think you should relax and not get all riled up. its MY opinion. im not forcing it on anyone else but I do get to have my own opinions. and none of that changes my opinion about hulk

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: you do not understand the characters at all then. BP is the first Black Superhero ever he is most definitely not a Batman ripoff he is far from it. He is Superior to Batman in every way. and Hulk is One of Marvel's most iconic characters after Spider-Man. @theacidskull will tell you all about what makes Hulk a great character.

@sog7dc said:

NO! NO! NO! YES! NO! YES! Already Dead.

ugh its called having an opinion. I didn't ask for a lesson about the characters I just don't like the characters. and as far as bp I disagree about your superiority comment. and I do not care to hear about what you guys think make him great. if you like him that's fine. I don't.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Sorry but if you don't know much about the character you can't make the assumption that they suck. BP is superior he's smarter faster and stronger. he's one of the 8th smartest men in the MU and is incredibly fast and Strong capable of hurting and dodging attacks from some big power houses.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolverine008

@sog7dc:

You keep on saying seems. This proves that your opinion on Black Panther and Hulk is just plain ignorance, and not based on actually reading anything about them. Honestly, you sound just like the people who have never touched a Superman comic, yet stereotype him as a "perfect, overpowered, deus ex machina". Read about characters before you stereotype them :)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Sorry but if you don't know much about the character you can't make the assumption that they suck. BP is superior he's smarter faster and stronger. he's one of the 8th smartest men in the MU and is incredibly fast and Strong capable of hurting and dodging attacks from some big power houses.

???? show me where I said they suck. I never said that. I answered the question according to my opinion. I still disagree with you but whatever.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

You keep on saying seems. This proves that your opinion on Black Panther and Hulk is just plain ignorance, and not based on actually reading anything about them. Honestly, you sound just like the people who have never touched a Superman comic, yet stereotype him as a "perfect, overpowered, deus ex machina". Read about characters before you stereotype them :)

???? I never claimed to have read him. and please get off of the high horse. idk what makes you guys so mad about me having an opinion. just get over it and move on. its annoying really. why do you care that I don't like them? it doesn't impact you liking them.

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Batman, mainly because im sick of him. Not a fan. Or Joker. Pls kill Joker.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

The problem is your opinion is based completely on ignorance of the two characters. I'm not on a 'high horse", I'm just correcting your stupidity/ignorance with Hulk and Black Panther. What's really annoying here is you making baseless, ignorant assumptions. Maybe you need to try be less ignorant :)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SOG7dc

@sog7dc:

The problem is your opinion is based completely on ignorance of the two characters. I'm not on a 'high horse", I'm just correcting your stupidity/ignorance with Hulk and Black Panther. What's really annoying here is you making baseless, ignorant assumptions. Maybe you need to try be less ignorant :)

wow so in one post you insulted me, are angry because of someone else's opinion, and this time took a condescending tone. wow you are blowing me away with this immaturity.

1. I don't care to know about the characters because I do not like the characters as evident when I said id kill them off if I could.

2. maybe youre "ignorant" of what the term "high horse" means.

3. I never claimed anything I said to be fact. you asked me why I would kill of certain characters and I told you and that apparently made you angry enough to insult me. that's the kind of stuff little kids do.

4. im not trying to make you not like them because I do not care that you like them. ive only expressed my opinion. and what is truly annoying is that you cant stand the fact that someone else has a different opinion and you cant just let it go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: saying you want them to die and don't like them is like saying they suck. look man we can debate BP and Batman all we want but it's already widely accepted that BP is superior.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

I take a condescending tone when the person I'm talking to makes baseless statements that are based on ignorance. I'm not angry. You're angry at the fact that I pointed that your opinion is based on stereotypes and a complete lack of understanding on what you're talking about. Adults actually read about things before they come up with opinions. They don't jump to conclusions based on what things "seem". Children take everything at face value, and make opinions without knowing about things. So frankly, you're still a child.