#1 Edited by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

No, It isn't WANT be, is WOULD be, just considering you way-to-be, no genre, powers,etc.

You can say your thoughts or take this http://www.comicvine.com/quiz/what-superhero-am-i/3/ (yes here are quizzes) or the two :D

EDIT: Oh and I forget it, I get Daredevil that with the description makes much sense, I am much like a everything-in-one :D and personally I think I'm like Dick (curiously 96%)

#2 Posted by The Stegman (26055 posts) - - Show Bio

I took the quiz and got Hal Jordan...i can live with that

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Got Moon Knight on the quiz.

Would personally say Spider-Man, myself.

#4 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

I AM MOON KNIGHT.....I've never read one of his comics in my life.....

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7978 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Captain America. I'm a little surprised, since I'm not too big on him.

#6 Posted by Dernman (15791 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Luke Cage.

#7 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Superman.

#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Got Spider-Man despite actively trying to get a tech based character.

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think I would be a lesser known tech character. Mostly because I'm more inclined towards technical stuff(technopathy is my dream power) and because if I was a super in any way, I would do my best to keep out of the lime light.

#10 Posted by DonFelipe (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Luke Cage (100%). Very funny because I have never heard this name before; it must be a Marvel character then as I only dig Image & DC Comics.... yes yes yes Batman & The Walking Dead mostly. Then, I am 98.6% Alfred, a match I am totally cool with. After all Alfred is the smartest and coolest butler ever. Besides, see what I am reading... I always want to see more Alfred action in Batman comics. And if someone asks me - and you did! damn you! - I "would" consider myself as The Flash though I don't like spandex neither is red my favorite color, but he seems to be smart and likes running and never slows down. That's me! Ha ha.

#11 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage.

I'm a little surprised seeing as I'm a heck of a lot less heroic than Cage. I'd call myself the villain that sometimes gets heroic personally, but there you go.

#12 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah. I got Alfred.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I got................THORRRRRRRRRRRR HELL YEAH

#14 Edited by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Got Luke Cage on the quiz.

Would personally say Bucky(Winter Soldier), myself.

#15 Edited by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

This is me, funny, I have never read something with Flash...

You match well with...

Flash
"Flash - aaaah - saviour of the universe." Wait, wrong Flash. You're the fastest man alive. Let's just hope you're not fast at everything...
100%
Superman
You are da Man of heroes. Super strength, super speed, super...ego? Yeah, you know you're gonna tell all your friends how super you are. This quiz proves it.
89%
Daredevil
You are Daredevil. Whether you're spending your time as a crimefighter, lawyer, husband, kingpin of Hell's Kitchen, etc, there's always fun and excitement in your life.
88%
Iceman
You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice...warmth? Iceman is one cool cat. Really. No more ice cubes necessary for you. Now you can have more room in your freezer for those frozen goodies. Score!
87%
#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24762 posts) - - Show Bio

It says I'm Hal Jordan, I hate Hal, I'd rather be Howard the Duck

#17 Posted by Saren (25115 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Thor despite angling for Batman. Oh well....

#18 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i am luke cage fin with me.

Take the What superhero am I?

Your Results:

Luke Cage 100%
You are the bad mutha' known as Luke Cage, yo. You don't take crap from anyone. Heck, you even wore yellow satin shirts for the longest time and everyone was afraid to tell you how bad it looked.
Wolverine
Face it bub, you're the best there is at what you do...that must mean you are THE quiz taker. Despite being covered in hair, you somehow are able to attract the ladies. Snikt!
87.8%
Hal Jordan
Hal Jordan, Green Lantern. You have a lot of power and determination. Just try not to go crazy again. The Corps are just starting to get back on their feet.
86.7%
Daredevil
You are Daredevil. Whether you're spending your time as a crimefighter, lawyer, husband, kingpin of Hell's Kitchen, etc, there's always fun and excitement in your life.
74.4%
#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I got Luke Cage.