• 118 results
#1 Posted by The Psyentist (16362 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, don't be stupid (I know it's hard for some) and say..."duh, I want all of them" 'cause let's face it...after reading all the comics you've read...NOBODY'S invinsible.

Now that I've finished that...I'd have (DO have...) telekinesis and possession. They are linked as pionic abilites.

Your turn...

#2 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Force-field Manipulation and Invisibility. What can I say, Susan has some amazing, and somewhat unique powers.

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine!

Sorcery and precognition, I'm really feeling those powers at the moment

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I want technopathy so I could easily install a search function onto the site so people wouldn't post the same threads over and over again.

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I want all of them.

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I want technopathy so I could easily install a search function onto the site so people wouldn't post the same threads over and over again."

I have to say Google is doing the best job at that so far.

(But rofl, I get it.)
Post Edited:2007-10-07 21:20:15

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Buckshot says:
"I want technopathy so I could easily install a search function onto the site so people wouldn't post the same threads over and over again."

I have to say Google is doing the best job at that."

Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before?

Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control.

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

time control!

#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before?Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control."

Yeah, I realised after a few moments what you meant. I thought it was more than three times this thread was created.

My superpower would be "Cake Maker".

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Buckshot says:
"Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before?Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control."

Yeah, I realised after a few moments what you meant. I thought it was more than three times this thread was created.

My superpower would be "Cake Maker".

"

lol, funny Ms. Invisible

#11 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Omnipotence, or if I couldnt have that-the Flash's powers

#12 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

The Psyentist says:

"Now, don't be stupid (I know it's hard for some) and say..."duh, I want all of them" 'cause let's face it...after reading all the comics you've read...NOBODY'S invinsible. Now that I've finished that...I'd have (DO have...) telekinesis and possession. They are linked as pionic abilites. Your turn..."

nobody is invincible? nobody... when did you do that?

#13 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

The Psyentist says:

"Buckshot says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Buckshot says:
Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before? Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control."
Wow, just asking people what they think. You don't have to reply to this topic if you already answered three others exactly the same. Oi, folks...keep your pants on. All this spandex everywhere is bad enough..."
;) it gets rather anal in here sometimes
Post Edited:2007-10-07 22:11:13
#14 Posted by The Psyentist (16362 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"**Welcome to the vine!**Sorcery and precognition, I'm really feeling those powers at the moment"

Nice. Oh, and thanks!

#15 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

The Psyentist says:

"Buckshot says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Buckshot says:

Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before?

Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control."

Wow, just asking people what they think. You don't have to reply to this topic if you already answered three others exactly the same. Oi, folks...keep your pants on. All this spandex everywhere is bad enough..."

Don't mind Buckshot, he gets like that sometimes :P

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

But I have to agree with Buckshot. There's nothing more annoying than another thread that's been done before. Why do you think other forums always ask new members to search if they need to ask a question?

#17 Posted by The Psyentist (16362 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"The Psyentist says:
"Buckshot says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Buckshot says:
Obviously not since this exact thread has been done at least three times already. No offense to The Psyentist but this is a site about superheroes, wouldn't it make sense that this question has been asked before? Side note: This is the first time my answer hasn't been time control."
;) it gets rather anal in here sometimes
Post Edited:2007-10-07 22:11:13"

So it would seem...

#18 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

the powers i have after my secomdary mutation, look at my bio

#19 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I would call myself the Deficator, I'd make people crap themselves. No one would step to that, no one like to crap themselves. it's so embarrassing.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... Molecular Control and Reality Manipulation. (I would never have to go to school and deal with those idiot again...)

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

the power of ion

#22 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

the power of ion

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Flight

#24 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take true invulnerability. Not just resistance to injury, like getting shot or blown up. I mean (as well) not getting tired or hungry or needing to breathe. I wouldn't have super speed, but I could run at top speed indefinitely. My punches wouldn't be stronger than normal, but my fists would be harder than hammers. To fly, I could just strap a rocket to my back, take the crash landing on the chin.

#25 Posted by The Psyentist (16362 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I'd take true invulnerability. Not just resistance to injury, like getting shot or blown up. I mean (as well) not getting tired or hungry or needing to breathe. I wouldn't have super speed, but I could run at top speed indefinitely. My punches wouldn't be stronger than normal, but my fists would be harder than hammers. To fly, I could just strap a rocket to my back, take the crash landing on the chin."

Ooh...nice.

#26 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd take infinite Power Cosmic

#27 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have Speedball's powers.

#28 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I woud have Ambrose Chase's powers, Specific physics aura .

#29 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd have infinite Power Cosmic

#30 Posted by Cauldron Boy (67 posts) - - Show Bio

green lantrin power ring with infinte charge.
#31 Posted by kagetaicho (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

Class 100 strength, warp speed flight, super durability, planet busting blasts, super regeneration,teleportation,magic, force fields, telepathy, mind control, shape-shifting, cosmic awareness, semi-omnipotence, super physiology, etc.

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice-based hydrokinesis / cryokinesis.

#33 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

(JLU)AMAZO's powers....along with my own......with no weaknesses...

#34 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Robotic shapeshifting body, similair to Victor Mancha

#35 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

now that is a superpower
#36 Posted by Archdevil (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Speed 

#37 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

power to take the powers of those listed above and after me, without resistance.

#38 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

i would use dr. doom's power transferrance machine and steal the powers from these four: gladiator(imperial guard), professor x, wolverine, and taskmaster

#39 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd Have The Power To Shoot The Dankest Chronic From My Finger Tips.

#40 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
One from....
  1. Cyrokinesis/ Ice-based Hydrokinesis - Iceman! 
  2. Madrox-style Duplication.
  3. Superspeed.    
  4. Biogical manipulation.
  5. High-powered telepathy and/or high-powered TK.
#41 Posted by Reactor (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

Empathic Mimicry.

#42 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm's, Invisible Woman's, Wolverine's and Emma Frost's  (Weather Manipulation,Invisibility and Force Field Generation, Healing Factor and Telepathy)

#43 Posted by joshmightbe (24438 posts) - - Show Bio

the power to have any power im made aware of with none of the weaknesses

#44 Posted by Ms. Omega (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekinesis (TK Flight, Blast, Force Fields)

or 

Electrical Energy Manipulation

#45 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Concious probability manipulation, peak human athleticism, genius-level intellect and mastery of atleast twelve martial arts.                %Pr

#46 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey's powers

#47 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"the power to have any power im made aware of with none of the weaknesses "

That's boring!   It sounds like you're saying you can do anything you want, and no one anywhere can ever have the slightest chance of defeating you in any way. 

I'd have the powers of invisibility, intangibility, shape-shifting, and probability manipulation.
#48 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with molecule manipulation, that way if I don't like something i can simply change it

#49 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorb and discharge energy, that or steal other people's powers

#50 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of the Juggernaut .