What street levelers can knock down a terminator?

If just one punch is allowed, what street levelers would be capable of knocking either a T-800 or T-1000 to the ground? The T-1000 will not morph its body in any way. Also, the terminator sees the punch coming and braces itself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-Man. That was easy.

Iron Fist.

No Caption Provided

Or does he not count as a street leveler any more?

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

They shouldn't be hard to knock down, or at least not hard with someone having low level superhuman strength. I mean a half dead Kyle Reese was able to stagger the T-800, it was with a steel pipe but considering the guy prior was limping, an arm useless, being shot and was half dead shouldn't make it much a factor.

Matt was also able to move the T-800 by tackling into it, now granted Matt was described as a Conan like man and able to bench the full weight of a barbell being a body builder so...

With one punch, I'd wager someone with sufficient low level superhuman strength should be able to knock them down, the T-1000 might be easier considering it doesn't have an endoskelton of metal.

No Caption Provided

Or does he not count as a street leveler any more?

Hell no. That guy is well above street level. Val has beaten Kryptonians before.

@citizensentry: @heatblaze123: So we all agree, he can knock down a terminator... and totally annihilate it in one punch.

Val would tear a T-800 and a T-1000 in half while blindfolded and in a wheelchair.

@kramotz said:

So since when was Spidey street level?

@kramotz said:

Always, Spiderman is the highest pinnacle of street level.

@blackspidey2099 said:
@kramotz said:

Always, Spiderman is the highest pinnacle of street level.

Not really - he does fight a lot of street level crime, but his powerset is certainly in mid-tier. 30+ ton strength, pre-cog, good durability, and super genius level intellect make him too much to be street level in powers, if not attitude.

Whoever you want.

@blackspidey2099: He typically fights at street-level, ergo, he's a street-leveler. It has nothing to do with a character's powerset or intellect. Simple logic, really.

Spider-Man, with morals.

Iron Fist.

Both of those immediately come to mind.

Wolverine and Black Panther and probables, given their multi-ton strength and striking skill.

Well, of course Spider-Man could do it. I was wondering more of creatures like Judge Dredd, Robocop, Simon Phoenix, Data, Chewie, Master Chief, Hellboy, Jason, etc.

I'm trying to think of a moment where one terminator punched/backhanded another terminator, and what effect it had. I don't recall this happening, other than the T-800's attempted punch of the T-1000 in T2. If a terminator couldn't really affect another terminator via a punch, then I doubt any of the ones I listed, save perhaps Hellboy, could knock down a terminator with one blow.

shredder,gambit

@johnnyz256: I think Jason, Hellboy, and maybe MC could do it. Anyone with solid striking feats to go along with superhuman strength

Luke Cage, Bucky Barnes, Charlie 27, Master Chief maybe could, Daredevil or other skilled martial artists maybe could with pressure points and balance, Iron Fist (hardly street level now), Bane (comic version), Deathlok with a kick (don't know if he's street level), and maybe some others.

Luke Cage.

@kramotz said:

@blackspidey2099: He typically fights at street-level, ergo, he's a street-leveler. It has nothing to do with a character's powerset or intellect. Simple logic, really.

This is the BF, it has everything to do with powerset, Spawn spent a lot of time in alleys killing thugs doesn't make him street level. Spiderman is also or has been a member of the Xmen, Avengers and FF

charizard