• 58 results
#1 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I think I need a little help here , cause my Ideas are terrible , People in this Website Hates me because of that , and oh boy , what am i going to do ? I don't have any real friends and they don't get to know me , so please come support me , and I'm sorry about the other topic that I made up , I just have anger issues and my life's too overgood because people like me for very wrong reasons and it makes me clueless , So that's why I'm a Jerk .

#2 Posted by dondave (34647 posts) - - Show Bio

Think

#3 Edited by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop being angry and be more happy. Also think about what you write before you do so.

#5 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14 said:

Yeah I think I need a little help here , cause my Ideas are terrible , People in this Website Hates me because of that , and oh boy , what am i going to do ? I don't have any real friends and they don't get to know me , so please come support me , and I'm sorry about the other topic that I made up , I just have anger issues and my life's too overgood because people like me for very wrong reasons and it makes me clueless , So that's why I'm a Jerk .

Wait what does this mean?

#7 Edited by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

You seem like a dick so im not gonna help :)

#8 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

You seem like a dick so im not gonna help :)

lol

#9 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: Oh , it's just , stupid reasons like others saying to me like oh I think his language disorder is adorable and something like I think he's likable because he doesn't know how to read or I think he's cool because he's High on Moderate , isn't that Dumb ? that's why I flipped out because I thought you all don't like Anime because of that incident , you know about Mentally challenged people getting tortured by the Japanese ? That's crap , and I think it's a rumor , Japan would never do that stuff , and I want to apoligize for getting crazy so please forgive me .

#10 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@mucklefluga: but I'm telling you all that I'm sorry , so that's the end of it .

#11 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop making threads about ridiculous things and attacking people for having different opinions/correcting you

#12 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14 said:

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: Oh , it's just , stupid reasons like others saying to me like oh I think his language disorder is adorable and something like I think he's likable because he doesn't know how to read or I think he's cool because he's High on Moderate , isn't that Dumb ? that's why I flipped out because I thought you all don't like Anime because of that incident , you know about Mentally challenged people getting tortured by the Japanese ? That's crap , and I think it's a rumor , Japan would never do that stuff , and I want to apoligize for getting crazy so please forgive me .

We forgive you. And if people say your language disorder is adorable, just take it as a compliment and move on.

#13 Edited by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread ideas?

#16 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: I'm not really sure what you are after here, ideas for story telling or just thread ideas?

#17 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: Start reading books, comic books, articles, short stories, watch tv shows, movies, play games, go out and look, think and breathe. There you go. It will come to you naturally after a while. You will start to look at everything and think of all its possibilities.

Very much this :)

#18 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Now I feel bad when I edited it that because I felt it sounded cheesy, I'll repost it :)

#19 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Start reading books, comic books, articles, short stories, watch tv shows, movies, play games, go out and look, think and breathe. There you go. It will come to you naturally after a while. You will start to look at everything and think of all its possibilities.

#20 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe: Nah, I can see why you would think that but it isn't cheesy at all. it's really good advice :)

#21 Posted by Deadgod (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe said:

Start reading books, comic books, articles, short stories, watch tv shows, movies, play games, go out and look, think and breathe. There you go. It will come to you naturally after a while. You will start to look at everything and think of all its possibilities.

#22 Edited by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel.

#24 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe: I just told you , I have no more threads , so that's gone , period .

#25 Posted by ARMIV2 (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't go pickin' fights.

#26 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ectoborge (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude relax. I'm sure your idea's are not terrible. Maybe you should take a break from the site and hang out with your friends in person.

#31 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ectoborge: Really ? well that's a nice thought of you .

#32 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: okay , and I was thinking about going to canada because I got alot of Canadian Coins in order to get diffrent types of comics , or you know what ? how bout Japan ? because I might want to visit somewhere like Shogakken and Shonen Jump companies , but maybe I'll visit somewhere like California cause I heard they have an American Sega and Nintendo companies , but I might wanna go back to New York because they have a Marvel and DC Comics Companies where I think it's located , Wouldn't that be a good idea of mine ?

#33 Posted by kgb725 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

First chill out two enjoy life

#34 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: uh huh , and what's the next step ?

#35 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: yeah , and I never meant to hurt anyone cause you're all still sticking up to me .

#36 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: Get off the computer and go outside. This is not good for you if you think that your interpersonal skills need work. Yes this site is fun and informative to a point but a lot of it revolves around people arguing about things that in the real world don't matter, things that are MADE UP. A bit more contact with other people will give you a better perspective. Go do some voluntary work to help those who need your support. By helping others you can find some more self-confidence and worth. If you feel your debating skills need some work then try what I was taught at university...

find a topic you feel passionately about...then defend the view that is the opposite to what you believe. If you like Superman, argue strongly for the Hulk. It teaches you to appreciate the other side also the value of skillful negotiation. I do no think there are many people on Vine, let alone real life that can do this genuinely. Fight and argue for something that matters...not a comic or a character.

The fact you have been honest and open on this thread, even at the risk of condemnation is admirable. It is the first step...now it is just a matter of taking another. In all honesty I do not know you frankly care I have my own life, but I will always support anyone willing to better themselves. You have an impact on the lives of the people around you and this is a responsibility, so why not make the most of it?

#37 Posted by waezi2 (6853 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a question of quantity. You have to go on and try out new ideas. Eventually, you will get the hang of it. Don't think to much about it, just act. Its how it works best for me and my blog, just for a example.

By the way: http://comicsin5panels.blogspot.dk/ what do you think about my blog?

#38 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: I like it , and I'll take your advice .

#40 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Spend sometime alone reflect if you must. Go to an open place at night and just stare at the stars.

Travel

Walk

And have good rest.

#41 Edited by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Smoke a J ;) Some of my best papers in college...Really helps you think outside of the box, new idea's that you'd perhaps never have thought otherwise. Just make sure you have something to write stuff down with.

Unless you're under 18, then I'd probably chill on trying the stuff til later.

#42 Edited by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Do something new everyday. Make an effort to do this. this will expand your horizons. Including travel (someone said this astutely before), dance, a new workout, read a new type of book, talk to a stranger, learn a new language, take a new class etc etc.

2 - Write. Keep a journal. No pressure to come up with a story. Journal gets you focused and to get stuff out, and while you're doing that ideas will come out.

3 - Workout. Go for a jog or something that kinda shocks the body. Do something physical. It gives your mind a rest for a bit, allows it to reset and clear itself.

4 - Eat well. Get some protein for breakfast. Helps to focus thoughts...

5 - sleep. If you have a dream, write it down immediately! Before you forget it! Author AE Van Vogh used to do this...

my 2 cents.

#43 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord: Exactly ! That's one of my favorite Hobbies , and plus I still wanna go to four places like New York , California with Canada and Japan , and it's just like my says to me all the time to take a nap if you get up really early on weekends , so thank you very much .

#45 Posted by Dabee (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

This again.

#46 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14 said:

@mettlekm: but I can't talk to strangers .

But you just did.

You see the magic of talking to strangers was in you all along.

#49 Posted by Kazuma14 (905 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio