Posted by Extremis (3361 posts) 11 months, 8 days ago

Poll: What's up with All-New Marvel? (21 votes)

Like it 33%
Stupid 19%
Batman 48%
#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted stupid. :P

#2 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new relaunch except the over drive of Wolverine, and some Spider stuff

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Marvels way of trying to get more new readers. I personally find it stupid because I'm the kind of reader who likes titles to see longevity in their numbers rather than relaunching their titles at #1 every year. But I also understand, kind of, why Marvel is doing so...Batman.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6425 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the sound of some of the new titles, but I think the renumberings are a little odd, even though they'll probably make more money that way.

So, I had to vote Batman.

#5 Edited by Night Thrasher (3698 posts) - - Show Bio

Some good, some bad...so Batman!

#6 Posted by HumanRocket (8640 posts) - - Show Bio

People complain Batman is everywhere and we have him in this poll? I like what Marvel is doing except with its nova series.

#7 Posted by DeathandGrim (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone enlighten me. What is going on with Marvel now?

#8 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim said:

Someone enlighten me. What is going on with Marvel now?

You know how Marvel just relaunched its titles last year with "Marvel NOW!"? Well now Marvel is getting re-relaunched with "All-New Marvel NOW!" in 2014.

#9 Posted by DeathandGrim (2053 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: No. The New 52 is a reboot. All-New/Marvel NOW! is just a relaunching of their titles, reverting issues back to Number 1. Marvel retains their history.

#11 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

The only title from Marvel that I'm reading or going to read isn't getting relaunched and it isn't have a creative change so...Batman???

#12 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like the new 52, there's some good titles and some bad ones.

#13 Posted by Gaza_Stripper (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Marvel is breaking down their comic runs by creative teams and story arcs. When a title gets a new creative team or a books goes a new direction it restarts at No.1.