What's the storyline where Adult Franklin fights Celestials?

smoothrunes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm scouring the internet looking for what FF issues cover this story arc. It's the one where an adult Franklin Richards tutors kid Franklin to unlock his true powers in order to fight off some Mad Celestials. Can anyone tell me what issues this is covered in? Thanks!

smoothrunes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone got any ideas?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Freefa11

@jclane: Fantastic Four 603 and 604 are, I believe, where the actual fight with the Celestials happens. I'm not sure where exactly the story arc starts, but it pretty much runs through issues 12-15 of FF and issues 600-604 of Fantastic Four (and yes, "FF" is actually the title of a separate series, not just an abbreviation of Fantastic Four; kind of annoying, IMO).

smoothrunes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11: Because the FF there represents 'Future Fondation' not fantastic four but i still have no idea why didn't they just named it Future Fondation

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Freefa11

@marlboroman: Yeah, that's what I meant, I just wasn't clear. Calling it "Future Foundation" would have made it more clear what the series was. As is, a lot of times if you don't specify, people are going to think you mean "Fantastic Four" anyway. Not to mention the hassles of googling something like "FF 14."