#1 Posted by WAR-POOL (29 posts) - - Show Bio

since she is technically a clone of Wolverine, but they used the doctor's egg and Wolverine's sperm. so, is she not just his daughter?

#2 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#3 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
WAR-POOL said:
"since she is technically a clone of Wolverine, but they used the doctor's egg and Wolverine's sperm. so, is she not just his daughter?"
Ewwwww, but no from what I get (But this is one of the reasons I don't like clones that much) Daken is Wolverine's real son DNA, everything (yeah even claws) but X-23 is just a clone but I guess even if she's a clone I still say she's his daughter, but she and Daken are not geneticly related...AAAAAH! I don't even know what I'm saying, please someone help me out here, oh great now my head hurts...wopdedo 
#4 Posted by WAR-POOL (29 posts) - - Show Bio

so, they're his kids. so, on some level they're brother and sister, i wanna see a confrontation between them.

#5 Posted by the Vica (1937 posts) - - Show Bio
WAR-POOL said:
"so, they're his kids. so, on some level they're brother and sister, i wanna see a confrontation between them."
Not really... If X-23 is his clone, that should make her pretty much the same person as Wolverine.

So their relationship is more father-son... In a really f***ed up kinda way...
#6 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
the Vica said:
"WAR-POOL said:
"so, they're his kids. so, on some level they're brother and sister, i wanna see a confrontation between them."
Not really... If X-23 is his clone, that should make her pretty much the same person as Wolverine.

So their relationship is more father-son... In a really f***ed up kinda way...
"
So it is true! Everyone's Family is Weird in one way or another! Huh
#7 Posted by TR4UMA (18 posts) - - Show Bio

None

X-23 is a clone, that does not make her and Wolverine the same person.
They are genetically related, but have no family relations.
#8 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we just say there just a Really, Really, REALLY Weird famliy and go home already?

#9 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

She's his father clone. - What's complicated on that?

#10 Posted by TR4UMA (18 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
" Can we just say there just a Really, Really, REALLY Weird famliy and go home already?"
Agreed.
#11 Posted by WAR-POOL (29 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed it is

#12 Posted by the Vica (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Hear hear!

#13 Posted by WAR-POOL (29 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#14 Posted by bsmith1190 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken is to X-23 what Sabretooth is to Wolverine. He's her opposite, that's the relationship they have