What Power Rings would choose what Marvel characters?

Ma_tt_i_n_n_y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was thinking about the way the power rings find their holders in the different lantern stories and how this might work in the Marvel Universe. I came up with a list of characters that might be chosen based on where they stand on the emotional spectrum.

No Caption Provided

The Hulk- I think that the Hulk is an easy choice to be chosen by a Red Power Ring. Hulk's power is rooted in his anger, and the Red Lanterns are chosen for their rage. Imagine how overpowered a hulk with a lantern aura, hard light constructs and napalm vomit would be.

No Caption Provided

Carnage- Cletus Cassidy is an emotionless killer without empathy. The Indigo Power Ring attaches to those who do not feel compassion and forces them to feel nothing but it. Carnage clearly has none and would make a great candidate.

No Caption Provided

Magneto- Magneto is a character driven by the desire for a perfect mutant paradise. He has very radical views of a future he looks forward to making a reality. Because this desire has never left him, and he always believes that the mutants will succeed. Because of this I think that he could wear a blue power ring, powered by hope. This admittedly might be a stretch.

Really would like to hear what character/ring combinations everyone come up with

*Not my pictures*

**Sorry if this has been done recently and I missed it**

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man: Green Ring. His will power is indomitable.

Ms. Marvel: Star Sapphire or Green

Spider woman: Star Sapphire or green

Daredevil: Yellow or Red

Luke Cage: Yellow or Red

Iron Fist: Blue

Hawkeye: Red or Green

Captain America: Indigo or Green

Iron man: Orange

Sentry: Black

That's all I got!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd say Magneto is driven by anger, fear, and hatred(not sure which rings those are); hope is Xavier's thing.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom- Orange

Hulk- Red

Spider-Man- Green

Aquaman- Green

Naruto- Green + Blue

Luffy- Green + Blue

Joker- Orange

Wolverine- White

Doomsday- Black

Bee- Pink

Thor- Green

I know I have non-marvel people, but whatever.