What other characters would you like to see wield The HOTU?

• 104 results
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

What other characters would you like to see wield The Heart of the Universe?

No Caption Provided

We already seen Akhenaten and Thanos wield it in "Marvel: The End" but if the HOTU was in any other universe what characters would you like to see use it? If you don't know what the HOTU is it is a very powerful object, the most powerful object in Marvel and nabby all of fiction and it gives who ever is wielding it vast omnipotents and pretty much make who ever is wielding it on par with TOAA.

So what characters would you like to see wield this vastly omnipotent object? here are some that I think would be interesting

No Caption Provided

Brainiac

No Caption Provided

Superboy-Prime

No Caption Provided

Doomsday

No Caption Provided

Black Adam

No Caption Provided

Dr Eggman

No Caption Provided

Megatron (any version)

No Caption Provided

Starscream (any version)

No Caption Provided

Bleez

No Caption Provided

Phantom Stranger

and

No Caption Provided

Kyle Rayner

What about you? what characters would you like to see use the HOTU?

Also what would each of these characters I choose to wield the HOTU would do with it?

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fACEmelter88

What the hell is the Heart of the Universe and what does it do?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Timandm

So... Quick question.,  what exactly IS the HOTU?

Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Spawn92

I would like to see a genuinely good hearted, model citizen character hold the HOTU. It would be a good alternative to the norm.

Also, Deadpool

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: @fACEmelter88: To answer both you questions, The Heart of the Universe is an extreamly powerful item (the most poverful in Marvel if not in all of fiction) it gives who ever is wielding it vast omnipotence and makes the user the most powerful being in the omniverse (second if not on pare with TOAA) heres a scene of it in action

If you want to know more read the comicbook "Marvel: The End".

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

Lady Death

No Caption Provided

Gul Dukat

No Caption Provided

Londo Mollari

No Caption Provided

The Monarch

No Caption Provided

The Borg

No Caption Provided

Superia

No Caption Provided

David Xanatos

No Caption Provided

John Carpenter's The Thing

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight: Thanks, I'll check out Marvel: The End.

You know, things like this get confusing when there are several items that seem to make the wielder omnipotent/omniscience.
In one story line, Reed Richards actually destroyed and restored all of existence when he had The Infinity Gauntlet   And then there are those friggin Cosmic Cubes...  
But I'll read up on this one.
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JackKnight

@Betatesthighlander1: I would love to see either Gul Dukat or David Xanatos wield the HOTU don't know what exactly they will do with it but it would be without a doubt be epic :)

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By mk111

@JackKnight:

You want Doomsday to have it? But Doomsday is already haxxed enough as it is, LOL.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JackKnight

@mk111: Exactly! Doomsday is already unstappable as he is, now imagin him with a item that makes anyone on pare with TOAA! he would be able to defeat both TOAA and the Presence and destroy both the Marvel and DC universe's LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see what these characters would do with it.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackKnight: well, pretty much i see it like this

Lady Death

Her daddy loves her now, hell is a nice place, she's the supreme being now, her mother is in heaven (and on good terms with the rest of her family) and all is good now.

Gul Dukat

The Cardassians rule the galaxy, with the Dominion as a bunch of submissive slaves, the bajorans love him (all life-forms love him, but the Bajorans especially) Kira wants the "D", and Sisko is just a friendly ally

Londo Mollari

He is the Supreme Leader of the Centauri, universal rulers of the Universe.

The Monarch

Probably just a really powerful villain now, i really want to see this just because it would be funny.

The Borg

every molecule in the universe is now operating aspart of the collective at maximum effeciency

Superia

Is the supreme ruler of the Universe, matriarchy everywhere, women are universally stronger and more intelligent than males, as siterly and maternal rulers wherever they stand, men reamin only as passive, boyish sex-slaves

David Xanatos

makes himself and his family immortal, pays all of his debts, makes his dad proud of him, and pretty much juts sits back and makes sure nothing that bad happens in the universe

John Carpenter's The Thing

Brings everything into it's own genetic abomination

AustinHasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By AustinHasten

THE BATMAN.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PhoenixoftheTides: who are the top two?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Bruce Wayne.. aka the Goddamn Batman.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JackKnight

@Betatesthighlander1: You mean the top 2 on my list of people I want to see use the HOTU? the top 2 are Brainiac and Superboy-Prime, Brainiac is a superman villain and one of my favourite villains of all time, Superboy-Prime is a Superman from a different universe that was destroyed during "Crisis in infinite Earths" who later went batsh*t insane and went on a killing spreak, some Major story arcs with him in it are "Infinite Crisis" "Sinestro Corps War" and "Countdown to Final Crisis".

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rolldestroyer

The Joker

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JackKnight

@rolldestroyer: Well the Joker already wield power similer to the HOTU, in the Emperor Joker story arc he stole 99% of Mr Mxyzptlk powers and recreated the world in his image.

Yes I know the HOTU is way more powerful then Mr Mxyzptlk but still.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rolldestroyer

@JackKnight: yea i know

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JackKnight

@rolldestroyer: What do you think he will do with the HOTU? do the same like he did in the Emperor Joker story arc? more do things more brutal?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rolldestroyer

@JackKnight said:

@rolldestroyer: What do you think he will do with the HOTU? do the same like he did in the Emperor Joker story arc? more do things more brutal?

mess up with batman, that's his sole purpose.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JackKnight

@rolldestroyer: What about him taking on the entire DC universe (including guys like Lucifer, Michael & the Presence)? also you know the guys I listed of who I want to see use the HOTU what do you think they will do with it?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rolldestroyer

@JackKnight said:

@rolldestroyer: What about him taking on the entire DC universe (including guys like Lucifer, Michael & the Presence)? also you know the guys I listed of who I want to see use the HOTU what do you think they will do with it?

lucfier and michael? it's possible, presence? no.

all the characters you listed would attempt to take over the universe (though i dont know who eggyman is)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JackKnight

@rolldestroyer: You don't know who Dr Eggman is? Hes the iconic villain from the Sonic the Hedgehog series!!!!!!! anyways I think Brainiac, Dr Eggman and Megatron would use it to become all powerful and rule over all of reality with an iron fist. Superboy-Prime, Black Adam and Doomsday would all become fall of rage and powerful and destroy all of reality, I mean can the imagin Doomsday with that knd of power combind with his own power and rage! he would able to defeat both TOAA and the Presence combined! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starscream would do both rule over with an iron fist and then later become full of rage and destroy the omniverse.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Deadpool
  • Harley Quinn
  • Scarecrow
  • Squirrel Girl (I know she's more powerful than the HOTU, but, still)
  • Nightwing
  • Batman
  • Me

Oh the random possibilities...

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JackKnight

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: What would you do if you had the HOTU? love your idea of having Scarecrow using it, that one would be very interesting :)

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackKnight: I would "give" our world superheroes, fight against 9000 ft giants using only a banana, make 2+2=Fish and erase all logic from existence

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JackKnight

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: DAMN!!! now that is hardcore!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

what do you think Scarecrow would do with the HOTU? and also what do you think the characters I picked to use the HOTU would do with it?

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackKnight: He would either turn oxygen in Fear Gas, or "fix" his life. (Killing Batman and changing his so called tragic-past)

I only know Doomsday (I know who the others are, but, never liked them that much :P), I think he will power up himself and solo all heroes from DCU...maybe challange Entropy for the sake of it. (And create a paradox)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JackKnight

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Oh I can just picture Doomsday with the HOTU right now! it would be the end of both fiction and reallife as we know it! he would be able to dethrone both TOAA and the Presence and destroy both Marvel and DC aswell as all of fiction and even our own reality! it would be the end of everything as we know it! LMAO!!!!!!!!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: Oh the Heart of the Universe is WAAAAAY!!!!! more powerful then both the Infinity Gauntlet and any Cosmic Cube, even Thanos said that both the Infinity Gauntlet and Cosmic Cube were nothing compered to the Heart of the Universe.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight said:

@Timandm: Oh the Heart of the Universe is WAAAAAY!!!!! more powerful then both the Infinity Gauntlet and any Cosmic Cube, even Thanos said that both the Infinity Gauntlet and Cosmic Cube were nothing compered to the Heart of the Universe.

A freind of mine says he has all the "infinity sagas" and is going to loan them to me today...  
I'll catch up on it all soon...  I'm not usually into the story arcs where the entire universe can be altered or changed or ended and restarted type of thing.  Maybe there's two reasons for that:
1: It's hard for me to accept or wrap my mind around something so finite as one living organism being able to comprehend the entire universe let alone control it...  For that to happen, their minds would have to be infinite and they would have to be more powerful than the universe itself...
2: From the few I've read, it seems that everything usually just gets changed back to how it was before the story began so that nothing in it really happened....  I hate that...
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: Now you know how people felt about Crisis on infinite Earth and Flashpoint.

But yea the Heart of the Universe is basically a piece of TOAA and pretty much makes anyone who wields it God.

So what character would you like to see have a go with this powerful object?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight said:

@Timandm: Now you know how people felt about Crisis on infinite Earth and Flashpoint.

But yea the Heart of the Universe is basically a piece of TOAA and pretty much makes anyone who wields it God.

So what character would you like to see have a go with this powerful object?

You'll hate my answer but... No one...  I'd prefer no one ever got their hands on such an object.  I've read comic books for decades and I can't remember a single character I'd say was wise enough to wield that kind of power...  We barely understand life on this planet, let alone the entire universe...

However, if I  HAD to pick one person.  If fate FORCED me to pick one person.... um....Well, the only person that I can think of that has wielded vast amounts of power without using it unwisely... Would be Superman.  That may sound lame, but that's the best I've got...
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: Yes your probably right that the HOTU is far to powerful and dangerous to be wield by any generic person.

I think two character that are wise and worthy enough to use it would be either Kyle Rayner or The Phantom Stranger rather then complete psychotic maniacs like the ones I picked LOL!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JackKnight

@PhoenixoftheTides: Enchantress would make Thor and every male (including guys like the Living Tribunal) in the omniverse fall in love with her ;)

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight said:

@Timandm: Yes your probably right that the HOTU is far to powerful and dangerous to be wield by any generic person.

I think two character that are wise and worthy enough to use it would be either Kyle Rayner or The Phantom Stranger rather then complete psychotic maniacs like the ones I picked LOL!

Well, Kyle Rayner certainly appears to be a worthy person.  Being able to wield the power of the entire emotional spectrum speaks volumes.   
I don't know about the Phantom Stranger.  Does he have a series out?

EDIT ->  I just read the wiki page about the stranger.  I LIKE the idea of that character.  I'm going to get some of his stories and read them...  I'm glad you mentioned him.
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JackKnight

@Betatesthighlander1: Out of the character i've choosen to wield the HOTU which one do you think is the most interesting and what do you think each character will do with it?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: Your welcome ;) what about the characters I picked to use the HOTU? what dou think each one will do with it?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight said:

@Timandm: Your welcome ;) what about the characters I picked to use the HOTU? what dou think each one will do with it?

Well, I don't know much about Kyle.   My best guess is, he'd render the Guardians of the Galaxy (the little blue guys, yes?) mostly powerless and leave them to work out a peaceful existence on Oa.  After that, I imagine he'd try to let the universe continue to exist and let the different species of beings continue to exist and evolve on their own.  But if these species are to be allowed to evolve on their own, then there must exist the potential for great evil.  I'm guessing he would form a corp of White Lanterns to maintain peace and order in the universe.

The Phantom stranger, I still have to read about.
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: I mean't the guys I said in my first post.

• Brainiac
  • Superboy-Prime
  • Doomsday
  • Black Adam
  • Dr Eggman
  • Megatron (any version)
  • Starscream (any version)

What would each of these characters do with the HOTU?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight said:

@Timandm: I mean't the guys I said in my first post.

• Brainiac
  • Superboy-Prime
  • Doomsday
  • Black Adam
  • Dr Eggman
  • Megatron (any version)
  • Starscream (any version)

What would each of these characters do with the HOTU?

That's... difficult... i really don't know much about these characters...  But I'll try
  • Braniac -  He wants to preserve the best civilizations in the universe.  But he now has to power to reshape or remake everything...  Perhaps he'd start by simply making a duplicate of all the greatest cities and civilizations.  He'd then shrink and preserve those copies... Then he'd simply watch for eternity copying and shrinking the best civilizations...
  • Superboy-prime -  This one is actually quite easy.  He LOVES power and loves defeating and ruling people.   He conquers every civilization in existence and rules them.  After a few billion years he becomes bored since he has no challenge and erases himself from existence.
  • Doomsday -  Doomsday does what he was made to do... Destroy all life.  When he is the only living thing in existence, he destroys himself and the universe starts over.
  • Black Adam -  Like Super Boy Prime - he conquers and rules until it has no meaning...  then he erases his own existence.

The others I don't know....

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm: Heres what I think each one would do with it

• Brainiac: Destroy all of the DC heroes, preserve all civilizations and places in the omniverse (including Silver City) and rule over everything for all time with an iron fist.
  • Superboy-prime: Becomes all powerful, everyone in the DC omniverse trys to stop him, he destroys everyone and everything in existance in the DC omniverse, he then realizes what he has done and all the evil he has done though out the years, he then feals guilty and starts crying for a few moments, he then says "I know what my purpose is! I know what I must do!" and then he recreates the DC omniverse while also erasing him self from existance. And I don't know about you but I think this would of made a better prologe to the New 52 then Flashpoint IMO.
  • Doomsday: With his pure rage and power combind with the HOTU he will be able to defeat both TOAA and the Presence, destroys both the DC and Marvel omniverses and destroys all of fiction and our own reality, we are all DOOMED!!!!!!!!
  • Black Adam: As you said similer to Superboy-Prime, only differents is that he wouldn't erases himself from existence, instead him brings the love of his life (Adrianna Tomaz AKA Isis) and they both become immortal and Adam creates his own realm and they both live happily ever after :)
  • Dr Eggman: Finaly gets his victory, he kills Sonic and all of his friends and spreads the Eggman empire though out all of existance.
  • Megatron: He kills all of the Autobots, kills both Primus and Unicron and makes the decepticons the supreme beings in all of reality.
  • Starscream: he does the exact samething as Megatron, only differents is that later on he becomes insane and erases all of reality and him self.

Well thats what I think those guys would do if any of them get their hands on the HOTU.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Timandm
@JackKnight
1: Does Braniac really WANT to rule?  Or just preserve everything?  I'm honestly asking.
2: Almost anything would have made a better prologue to Flash Point, but that would have been a very good one.  It would reset things AND deal with Super Boy Prime in one swoop.
3: Doomsday -   Yeah... 
4: Black Adam - Do you think he could really over come his own evil?
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackKnight:

Brainiac

not very familiar with the comics version, the DCAU version would learn and subsequently wreck everything

Superboy-Prime

Probably just return to life as a normal kid in his rebuilt home universe

Doomsday

He destroys everything

Black Adam

brings his wife back, becomes TOAA

Dr Eggman

not very familiar

Megatron (any version)

Prolly just make himself the supreme, and the Autobots are now a bunch of idiots who constantly fail at thwarting him

and

Starscream (any version)

Kills Megatron, that's for sure

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JackKnight

@Timandm:

• Brainiac: Yea you probably right.
  • Superboy-Prime: Yes I definatly agree this would have been a better prologe to the New 52 then Flashpoint (but Flashpoint wasn't that bad) and would have also been a good send off to Superboy-Prime :)
  • Doomsday: You said it ;D
  • Black Adam: Well he did love Adrianna Tomaz and he has tryed to bring her back to life so that what I think would happen.
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Well I did tell Timandm that Superboy-Prime Becomes all powerful, everyone in the DC omniverse trys to stop him, he destroys everyone and everything in existance in the DC omniverse, he then realizes what he has done and all the evil he has done though out the years, he then feals guilty and starts crying for a few moments, he then says "I know what my purpose is! I know what I must do!" and then he recreates the DC omniverse while also erasing him self from existance, pretty much exactly like what Thanos did in Marvel: The End.

And I don't know about you but I think this would of made a better prologe to the New 52 then Flashpoint IMO.

@austinhasten: @princearagorn1:

Thats an awesome pick! :D

@facemelter88: @timandm: @spawn92: @mk111: @phoenixofthetides: @austinhasten: @princearagorn1: @rolldestroyer: @the_lunact_and_manic:

I have just added three more characters to my list and they are Bleez, Phantom Stranger and Kyle Rayner.

What do you think those three character would do with the HOTU?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: He's not awesome. He's Batman!

That's a batman pick. :p

Kyle would be pretty cool with Hotu, though.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers