What Marvel Netflix series do you want to see next?

• 103 results
Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@daredevil21134 said:

@rag_man: I think if they did Moon Knight it'd be based off of Warren Ellis's run.

Yeah basing it on the Ellis run all you need to do his give him a white suit and mask and have him drive around in a limo solving strange crimes, and they can do the X-Files thing where it's totally ambiguous about whether the crimes are supernatural or not. Like imagine MK hunting down a serial killer who is ripping bodies to pieces, now the guy might be a werewolf or he might just be nuts and it's never confirmed either way.

If they were to make a Moon Knight series, I'd rather they base it on the Bottom arc by Huston and Finch.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#52  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:
@daredevil21134 said:

@rag_man: I think if they did Moon Knight it'd be based off of Warren Ellis's run.

Yeah basing it on the Ellis run all you need to do his give him a white suit and mask and have him drive around in a limo solving strange crimes, and they can do the X-Files thing where it's totally ambiguous about whether the crimes are supernatural or not. Like imagine MK hunting down a serial killer who is ripping bodies to pieces, now the guy might be a werewolf or he might just be nuts and it's never confirmed either way.

If they were to make a Moon Knight series, I'd rather they base it on the Bottom arc by Huston and Finch.

That would be like starting a Daredevil series with Born Again. It only really works if MK is already a pre-established hero who has been active for a while.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134 said:

I can't see it any other way than what you said.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@daredevil21134 said:

You sold me! From your lips to Jeph Loeb's ears... We need to get you a job as a producer at Marvel right away!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@rag_man said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@daredevil21134 said:

You sold me! From your lips to Jeph Loeb's ears... We need to get you a job as a producer at Marvel right away!

Co-signed!!

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

@jonny_anonymous: I don't see why they couldn't break the rule if they wanted to. It's nothing to drastic.

I do think that the Fantastic Four would benefit from a series more than just a movie.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous: I don't see why they couldn't break the rule if they wanted to. It's nothing to drastic.

I do think that the Fantastic Four would benefit from a series more than just a movie.

Because they said that was the whole idea in the show in the first place. What would be the point in shoving in this random family friendly show when they could just run it along side SHIELD and Agent Carter.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NeonGameWave

@rag_man said:
@neongamewave said:
@rag_man said:

I would really like to see what they can do with Moon Knight... Although I have trouble seeing how they could do it "on the cheap" like what we've seen already... We already know it's going to be Daredevil 2, Jessica Jones 2, Punisher, Luke Cage next with Iron Fist possibly not far off.

What do you guys think the chances of Hellcat getting more realized as a support character?

I think a Moon Knight series could be done it would be akin to Daredevil and probably the Punisher series (that`s most likely in development) but I think they would give it a mythological means to it`s methods when in explaining why certain things happen even in a very real and fully realized world that is more so active in the very alive areas of the MCU the much more darker aspects that we can only see happening behind the scenes of the superhero`s side to things.

It is possible, but you would have to really strip him down...What about his Moon-copter or his flying drone? What about his supernatural foes like werewolves, demons, visions and such? What about his international locales, there is a element of Moon Knight that is a bit of a global James Bond super-spy.... Again, it's possible if they can creatively get around some of these elements without scrapping them outright since they add alot to his overall flavor.

I agree but while it would be a challenge I don`t think it would be that challenging. All they would have to do is have Moon Knight fit into the tone and grounded reality of what was established with Daredevil. They could always substitute those things for something else and I think the way they could approach it is by going the mystical route saying that werewolves, demons, wraiths and etc are brought about through a curse. That is true but Moon Knight is a street level character he does branch out from time to time but his roots are rooted in New York and he does have connections to Hell`s Kitchen. I agree, I would like to see Marvel try it out and I believe they could do a really amazing job with the character :)

And I think Hellcat has potential.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see a Taskmaster show personally

Not sure if be is popular enough, but i would be all for it

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see a Taskmaster show personally

Not sure if be is popular enough, but i would be all for it

That would be pretty cool =D

I think the character has potential.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shunketso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerman /Iron Fist

Hawkeye

Spiderman (Miles)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerman /Iron Fist

Hawkeye

Spiderman (Miles)

A Miles series would be very interesting.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By panther21

Toxin/Patrick Mulligan series.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By dan12456

White Tiger after that Jessica Jones tease.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

I'll jump on the Iron Fist saga bandwagon. It just makes sense and would be spectacular if done correctly.

Some other interesting shows (other than the previously stated Cloak and Dagger, and an Agent Venom series both of which would be very interesting):

• Grey Hulk / Joe Fixit mini series
  • Hellfire Club. Think about it. Evil mutants? yup.
  • Morbius the Living Vampire
the_son_of_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

Guess I'll throw in my two cents and give a shout out to the only two Marvel series I've ever loved, Runaways and Exiles.

As far as those suggested, I'd love to see Snipes back as Blade. Loved those first two movies. Enjoyed the third one too.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Moon Knight
  • Blade
  • Punisher
  • Cloak and Dagger
  • Ghost Rider

Midnight Sons anyone???

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Flumox56

1, Nightstalkers (Blade, Frank Drake & Hannibal King).

2, Agents of Atlas.

3, Punisher.

4, Werewolf by Night.

5, Shang-Chi (Master of Kung-Fu).

6, Heroes for Hire.

7, Iron Fist.

8, Spirits of Vengeance.

9, Darkhold or Fantastic Four (If Marvel got the rights back).

10, Runaways.

Yes I could go for a "Midnight Sons" Series too :).

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider (if their budget can handle the special effects), symbiotes

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil Season 2

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

Guess I'll throw in my two cents and give a shout out to the only two Marvel series I've ever loved, Runaways and Exiles.

As far as those suggested, I'd love to see Snipes back as Blade. Loved those first two movies. Enjoyed the third one too.

Runaways would be AWESOME and same with Exiles :)

I agree, I hope he returns for the role.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it bad how much I want a Runaways show?

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The Punisher
  2. Electra
  3. Moon Knight
  4. Kate Bishop: Hawkeye
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it bad how much I want a Runaways show?

Not at all.

A Runaways show would be pure amazing :)

Only if Marvel had the rights to the X-Men characters (which might happen in the future, maybe very soon future depending on how things go) we would be able to get a Mister Sinister show.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow & Hawkeye

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@neongamewave: Punisher would be cool but I don't see that happening

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

Based on rumors and official reports it would seem as the though the chance of the Punisher getting his own Netflix series is more likely than anything but it would come much later.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

Based on rumors and official reports it would seem as the though the chance of the Punisher getting his own Netflix series is more likely than anything but it would come much later.

Awesome

And actually, I did see this thing about it and they were asking like who people would want to see play him and I put Thomas Jane as my vote but he's a little old

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@neongamewave said:
@depinhom said:

Awesome

And actually, I did see this thing about it and they were asking like who people would want to see play him and I put Thomas Jane as my vote but he's a little old

Jon Bernthal is set to play him in Daredevil Season 2, I wouldn`t mind Thomas Jane but I think what Marvel has so far in regards to DD S2 looks to be very promising.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By depinhom

@neongamewave said:
@depinhom said:
@neongamewave said:
@depinhom said:

Awesome

Jon Bernthal is set to play him in Daredevil Season 2, I wouldn`t mind Thomas Jane but I think what Marvel has so far in regards to DD S2 looks to be very promising.

I looked him up and he doesn't look to bad and what's funny is he was in like the second episode of How I Met Your Mother and played some random guy named Carlos and now he's The Punisher

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By NeonGameWave

@depinhom said:
@neongamewave said:
@depinhom said:
@neongamewave said:
@depinhom said:

Awesome

I looked him up and he doesn't look to bad and what's funny is he was in like the second episode of How I Met Your Mother and played some random guy named Carlos and now he's The Punisher

I was very intrigued by this casting choice considering I know him from his role on the Walking Dead (Shane Walsh) and he was my favorite character. Also he`s been doing A LOT of research on the character he`s been buying Punisher comics and looking into the history from classic to Warren Ellis` run, to Punisher Max and etc. This was shown on his live Twitter feed.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By depinhom

@neongamewave: Oh, that's cool

Personally i don't think he can top Jane but we'll see

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, Black Panther, Spiderman(Ben Reilly, Miles Morales or Kaine) , Agent Venom etc

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Runaways

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like agent venom. Think that could be pretty good.

I'd also like the howling commandos

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Heroes For Hire

2. Nextwave

3. Avengers Academy

4. Thunderbolts

5. Namor

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like agent venom. Think that could be pretty good.

I'd also like the howling commandos

I agree and Howling Commandos would be interesting.

@maxlabp said:

1. Heroes For Hire

2. Nextwave

3. Avengers Academy

4. Thunderbolts

5. Namor

Nextwave is a really clever idea :) Avengers Academy could work and same with Thunderbolts, Namor would be pretty interesting also I gave it some thought the other day. I was thinking if Namor needed his own series or not.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This idea just popped into my head. Now the KA comics are published by the Icon imprint which is a subsidiary of Marvel comics and there has been two movies so far. Technically these characters and their licenses have a home at Marvel alongside it`s family of characters I was wondering if a Netflix series would be welcome. Wouldn`t it be cool to see Dave, Mindy and etc interact with Daredevil, Jessica Jones and etc?

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would be cool (if Marvel were to get the rights back).

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously the ones they announced already Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders.

Outside of that however I'd love to see Blade, Ghost Rider, She-Hulk, Moon Knight, or Cloak and Dagger.

My only issue is they wouldn't be able to due GR or SH justice because of budget restraints. So if anything they may be used as guest characters that appear for a couple episodes in other peoples series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1
deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

live action xmen evolution