• 96 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by JustWantToKnow (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about them in their actual superhero costume form, who has the sexiest or cutest butt of them all?

Pictures are welcomed as well ;)

#2 Posted by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing by miles. MILES.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat NightWing

#4 Posted by BatWatch (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

First, eeew.

Second, I think it has been mentioned in continuity that Nightwing has the best butt.

#5 Posted by Braxxis7 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

this is the wierdest forum

#6 Posted by JustWantToKnow (18 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been "mentioned in continuity" where? I have never heard 1 single discussion online anywhere about which superhero has the nicest butt, I searched hours online for 1 single discussion about it and couldn't find any.

#7 Posted by Trodorne (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured Nightwing or Spider-man would have a nice ass.

#8 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Nightwing by miles. MILES.

This might as well be Ex Catherdra

#9 Posted by The Stegman (24298 posts) - - Show Bio
Nightwing without a doubt.
#10 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne said:

I figured Nightwing or Spider-man would have a nice ass.

me too.

#11 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

The Blob. Even Dick would be jealous of dat big ol' BOOTY.

@CitizenBane said:

Nightwing by miles. MILES.

Looking at Morales' butt now? SMH.

#12 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk Approves!

#13 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man

and this thread has so much win.....

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#15 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

i seriously don't understand all the nonsense...you guys had countless scarlet threads, and whose sexier threads....why is this one so taboo

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#17 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

#18 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: so true U.U

#19 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#20 Posted by TheThe (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

#21 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

XD

#22 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheThe said:

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

XD

So much win i think im gonna explode

#23 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheThe said:

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

XD

So much win i think im gonna explode

LOL

BTW anyone knows who is the artist? i saw this pic in internet a lot of times and i can't find the artist

#24 Posted by Bigheart711 (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Nightwing.

@Invisible_Witch said:

#25 Posted by TheThe (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheThe said:

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

XD

So much win i think im gonna explode

LOL

BTW anyone knows who is the artist? i saw this pic in internet a lot of times and i can't find the artist

Me too. The first time i was laughing my ass off, lol. I dont know the name of the artist, i presume "K.Ba" are his initials.

#26 Edited by Dernman (15071 posts) - - Show Bio

Waits for someone to include ReVamp in this thread.

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Waits for someone to include ReVamp in this thread.

FML.

#28 Posted by Dernman (15071 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

Waits for someone to include ReVamp in this thread.

FML.

Figured you were sick of the topic so I didn't call out. :p

#29 Posted by Teerack (6209 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Spidey ass.

Online
#30 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that this thread exists and I love that the obvious answer is Nightwing.

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is hereby declared awesome and Mercy-approved.

Moderator
#32 Posted by Sonata (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing's is slaptasticXD

#33 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe: captain america first then thor

#34 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#36 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I never knew people checked out male comic character's backsides and whatnots until comicvine. Just sayin'.

And to be good sport, I'd have to say silver surfer comes to mind...

#38 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. You just cant see it because its shrouded by his cape.

#39 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder WoMAN

#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

#41 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

YES!!!

#42 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

#43 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

@ArtGamer said:

@Agent9149: male-dominated subculture... plus, it's internet

I wanna give it to Thor...........but Captain America is just so......extra

You can tell he wants to win it more.

#44 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

Does that look like a female buttocks to you?

#45 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

Does that look like a female buttocks to you?

It looks like a female's shape................Unless....................Unless that "body magic" girdle worked one of the biggest miracles since Jesus got it krumpin up at that wedding by turning water into liquor

#46 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

#47 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, Spider-Man and Silver Surfer.

#48 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Nightwing, Spider-Man.

Co-signed. If Spider-Man's outfit was as sexy as Nightwing's, I think he'd be getting a lot more votes

#49 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

Does that look like a female buttocks to you?

It looks like a female's shape................Unless....................Unless that "body magic" girdle worked one of the biggest miracles since Jesus got it krumpin up at that wedding by turning water into liquor

????

#50 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@x_29 said:

Wonder WoMAN

NO!!!!

This thread has the potential to turn VERY gay......you will NOT ruin this for me with your.........Female images of thread corruption.

Does that look like a female buttocks to you?

It looks like a female's shape................Unless....................Unless that "body magic" girdle worked one of the biggest miracles since Jesus got it krumpin up at that wedding by turning water into liquor

LMAO