What is your opinion about the Marvel NOW?

Iohan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iohan26

Please if anyone has send me news.

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#2  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

I'm liking some off it. I'm looking forward to the new team on Hulk. Not sure on Thor's creative team. FF's creative team looks good although I've lost interest in them. Captain America could be very good or very bad (I personally like Romita Jr's work). Iron Man like writer (although I will miss Fractions run) but not the hugest fan on Land (although from what I've read here no one is), and not sure on Hickman on Avengers

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Nudeviking

My opinion is I haven't read any of the Marvel Now books yet so who knows. I'm going to hold off on hyperbole and over dramatic statements about "ruining everything," until after these books start coming out. I'll pick up books by creators I like and books with characters I enjoy and see how they are. Stuff that doesn't do it for me after a few issues I'll drop.

Iohan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iohan26

Some of you think that Marvel NOW will bring changes to the stories that already knew each other and change the old universe entirely

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By karrob

@Nudeviking said:

My opinion is I haven't read any of the Marvel Now books yet so who knows. I'm going to hold off on hyperbole and over dramatic statements about "ruining everything," until after these books start coming out. I'll pick up books by creators I like and books with characters I enjoy and see how they are. Stuff that doesn't do it for me after a few issues I'll drop.

This

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By z3ro180

i hate thors cotumes in uncanny avengers and god of thunder the one with the swords is the best out the two