Posted by TJSH96 (875 posts) 1 year, 8 months ago

Poll: What is your opinion about Smallville? (21 votes)

Smallville is the best thing ever created by mankind and I'm a huge fan! 10%
I like Smallville. 67%
Smalville is ok. 19%
Smallville is utter garbage! 5%

In my opinion Smallville is the best thing ever created by mankind. I wish Smallville never would've ended. I had so much fun watching Smallville. But that's just my opinion. What do you guys think about Smallville? Vote the opinion in the poll which best shows the way you feel about Smallville and leave comments below.

#1 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Smallville a lot. It cops a lot of flack for reasons that are often ridiculous, but it was a good show with likable characters and consistently good story arcs. Only Season 9 (which was so awful I literally couldn't finish it) let it down.

And Chloe in Season 8+. Ugh, latter seasons Chloe -____-

Otherwise, great show.

#2 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Smallville, but it had it's flaws. A lot of them.

Truth be told, if you compiled the best of the best, you'd have about five superb seasons of Clark Kent's journey to becoming Superman. Lois has never been better, and the relationship between Clark and Lex revolutionized a more often than not weak rivalry for the modern age. There was a lot to love (Lois, Lex, live action adaptions of DC characters, etc.) and plenty to hate (too much teen drama, trying to make everything "modern" like the costumes, continuity slip-ups within it's own continuity, etc.)

All in all, it's one of my favorite adaptions of any comic book character, I just wish we could have gotten a Smallville/Superman movie that would have seen Tom Welling, Erica Durance, and Michael Rosenbaum get a pay-off for ten seasons of loyalty.

#3 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen it yet so I won't vote until I have. But if it is anything like Arrow then I hate it...plain and simple. I detest that show...AH! I got myself going again...

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen it. I've heard great things, but I really don't want to watch it, hate it, and realize I wasted my time.

#5 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated the early smallville episodes, the awful tween romances, every episode ended with a lame indie ballad. I liked it better when they introduced the greater DC universe.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't finished it yet but I liked it a lot.I am up till season 7.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Smallville, but it had it's flaws. A lot of them.

Truth be told, if you compiled the best of the best, you'd have about five superb seasons of Clark Kent's journey to becoming Superman. Lois has never been better, and the relationship between Clark and Lex revolutionized a more often than not weak rivalry for the modern age. There was a lot to love (Lois, Lex, live action adaptions of DC characters, etc.) and plenty to hate (too much teen drama, trying to make everything "modern" like the costumes, continuity slip-ups within it's own continuity, etc.)

All in all, it's one of my favorite adaptions of any comic book character, I just wish we could have gotten a Smallville/Superman movie that would have seen Tom Welling, Erica Durance, and Michael Rosenbaum get a pay-off for ten seasons of loyalty.

i like it, but it is sometimes boring and has its faults.

@tdk_1997 said:

I haven't finished it yet but I liked it a lot.I am up till season 7.

keep watching, but season 8 is not as good. Season 9 is slow to start but its awesome. ans season 10 is decent.

Season 5/6/7 are the best IMO

#8 Edited by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

I have conflicted feelings about Smallville, I loved the first 5 seasons, 6 through 8 were terrible 9 and 10 made it watchable again then they blue balled us in the finale