• 82 results
Edited 11 months, 2 days ago

Poll: What is your most anticipated superhero film of 2014? (153 votes)

Captain America:The Winter Soldier 28%
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 20%
X-Men:Days Of Future Past 27%
Guardians Of The Galaxy 25%

With this year's superhero summer blockbusters over,I am now looking forward to next year's slate of superhero films.I also wanted to know out of the 4 superhero films next year,which one is the most anticipated?So Viners,I want to ask you this:What is your most anticipated superhero film of 2014?Choose freely from the 4 listed above.

#1 Edited by Xwraith (14563 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of looking forward to GotG, but I only give it a 50% chance of being good.

Days of Future Past I'm not sure about, since I lost faith in the X-Men movieverse a long time ago.

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (38093 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America: Winter Soldier. But frankly, I'm excited for every CBM of 2014. It should be awesome to see my boy Wolverine in Days Of Future Past, Guardians of the Galaxy can be surprise hit, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 can be really awesome if it learns from it's predecessor.

#3 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14710 posts) - - Show Bio

TASM 2 > DoFP > Cap > GotG

#4 Posted by Spideysense44 (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey> Cap>Xmen>GOTG

#5 Edited by War Killer (19865 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by JediXMan (29286 posts) - - Show Bio

Days of Future Past.

Never thought I'd say that, but the Wolverine got me hyped.

#7 Posted by Tyrus (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie between Guardians and DOFP - The Guardians is something new while Days of Future Past is a redemption for the last 7 years of terrible continuity.

#8 Posted by jumpstart55 (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing that cameo in The Wolverine, most definitely Days of the future past. Cant wait.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (15267 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman ftw.

#10 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America: The First Avenger was my 5th favorite CBM of all time (behind TDK, MOS, BB, and TDKR) so I'll go with that. Though DOFP could also be good. I still haven't seen the first ASM. As for GOTG, it honestly has box-office bomb written all over it, though it could still be a good film.

#11 Edited by slade_wilson (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians baby! Star Lord FTW!

#12 Posted by The_Tree (7066 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy.

I like the characters, it's something new, and I absolutely adore the casting choices so far.

#13 Posted by longbowhunter (6620 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier. Brubaker has already given the script his endorsement. That bodes pretty well in my book.

#14 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians Of The Galaxy. All we got is concept art and it looks Amazing. I can't wait to watch this movie. Plus, it is a brand new Marvel movie not a sequel like the rest.

X-Men: Days of Future Past. I consider myself a big fan of the X-Men although in reality I am just a fairly solid fan of the X-Men. I really enjoyed the First Class movie. Plus, I want to see all the characters again. MOST Importantly, SENTINELS MAN... SENTINELS I been waiting since the X3 teased them.

Captain America:The Winter Soldier. I want to see Bucky Barnes and the concept art makes him look Bad4$$

The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Look at my list of favorite Marvel characters. NOW! I love Spidey for years but I wasn't the biggest fan of the first movie. I liked it but I dunno. I'm just not a huge fan. I always say I'm going to watch Captain America, Thor, and Amazing SM again to see if I feel different about the movies.

So... since I wasn't a big fan of the first so the sequel doesn't catch my attention as much as the rest. On top of that Garfields lil troll comment bugged me. I know I'm being overly sensitive and all that but whatever. I'm still going to watch it. I'm just not as excited as I am for the rest of the movies.

( + )

#15 Posted by noj (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy looks cool but after the teaser at the end of The Wolverine Im SUPER excited for Days of Future past! Especially since the First Class cast will be involved. First Class was by far my favorite X movie. I also have the bad feeling Guardians of the Galaxy is going to seriously flop. In fact I would almost be willing to bet money on it either barely making back its budget or just completely pulling a John Carter and losing a TON of money.

Im also really hyped for the Winter Soldier since I liked Captain America the First Avenger so much. Spider-Man 2 ALSO looks awesome! GAH so many good movies coming out in 2014!

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more of a Captain America fan but I'm more excited about ''Days of Future Past."

#17 Posted by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

GOTG = CAP 2 > DOFP > Spodermen

Amazing spiderman was iffy IMHO

#18 Edited by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#19 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14710 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Look at my list of favorite Marvel characters. NOW! I love Spidey for years but I wasn't the biggest fan of the first movie. I liked it but I dunno. I'm just not a huge fan. I always say I'm going to watch Captain America, Thor, and Amazing SM again to see if I feel different about the movies.

Amazing spiderman was iffy IMHO

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but having re watched the last trilogy...all I can say is TASM blows away both Spiderman 1 and 3. I consider TASM and SM2 equal.

Maguire and Dunst suck, suck, suck, compared to Garfield and Stone :3

Have you guys seen the trailer from comic-con for TASM 2? It was awesome!

#20 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

GOTG because i never thought it would happen.

#21 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

No Dc movies in 2014 :(

So far the only one that interests me is GOTG, because its different

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (15267 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Jack Donaghy (879 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14430 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men:Days of Future Past.I can't wait for it because of the fact that I simply loved First Class and I just really want to see what is next.But if we forget DOFP after it is Captain America:Winter Soldier.

#25 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gosh, they all look terrible.

Um, I guess, gun to my head, maybe Spider-Man?

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17152 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gosh, they all look terrible.

Um, I guess, gun to my head, maybe Spider-Man?

spider-mans trailer did look promising :P

#28 Posted by nintendork666 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

The one with Emma Stone in it.

*drool*

Also Paul Giamatti is a bad-ass.

#29 Edited by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

If you don't pick Guardians of the Galaxy you're either lying or communist, the punishments will be given out accordingly.

#30 Posted by FlashKnight (448 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier by miles.

#32 Posted by Black_Claw (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

A tie between Spider Man and X Men. Damn, Marvel is dominating next year, lol.

#33 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6412 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy - I have been a fan of this team for a while and when they announced the movie, I got really excited. I'm looking forward to Rocket Raccoon and Groot the most. They are my favorite duo. It's a whole new movie.

X-Men: Days of Future Past - The past movies haven't been so great, but X2 and First Class have been. I think this film has a lot of potential and my favorite underdog, Blink, is in it. And I'm very excited that they are bringing in the sentinels.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Can't wait to see Captain America and Black Widow team up. And we are getting Bucky Barnes! I am also excited that they are introducing Falcon. Although many people view him as a boring character, I think Marvel will will make him entertaining.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - This and Winter Soldier were very close. From what I have seen, Electro looks great. Rhino is what has me worried. I am excited to see more Gwen Stacy!

#34 Posted by d_bones (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP>GotG>spidey>cap

#35 Posted by Rayluaza (110 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Days of Future Past - I've liked most of the X-Men movies (X3 I agree was just all over the place) and I'm curious as to how they will incorporate the Xman trilogy universe with the First class one, since they have its own paradoxes, impossibilities and plot holes.

2. Guardians of The Galaxy - I know absolutely nothing about it and that is why I love it! It will have Thanos, it's sci-fi and it's a comic book movie (with a talking raccoon). I'm really open-minded for what is coming.

3. The Amazing Spiderman 2 - I really liked the first one, mostly because of Garfield's Peter Parker and I was kind of excited for the sequel, because I thought they'd learn from the first one (mainly with wasting a great villain) and create a great second movie, but they added a really weird Electro and they seem to be adding a ton of other villains and I'm afraid it won't work. So yeah, I'm not as excited as I ought to be but I'm still fairly excited about it.

4. Winter Soldier - Just not a fan of Evans' Captain America... So, meh :/

#36 Posted by Fallschirmjager (14710 posts) - - Show Bio

Poll is pretty evened out lol.

Should have had a "I want them all" button :D

#37 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Days of Future Past

2. Guardians of the Galaxy

3. The Winter Soldier

4. That Spidey sequel movie thingy

#38 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6412 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Posted by Farkam (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and X-men

#40 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really excited for any of the above but I'll watch all of them anyway.

#41 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla is what I'm most interested in, and in all likelihood is going to completely blow Marvel out of the water on brand recognition alone.

#42 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla is what I'm most interested in, and in all likelihood is going to completely blow Marvel out of the water on brand recognition alone.

Me too, hope its far better than the other one.

#43 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Given the pedigree behind it and the sheer number of Godzilla fanboys working on it, it'll probably be faithful, especially as it and the Mass Effect movie are what Warner Brothers is banking on to carry it through 2014.

#44 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: Yeah from what I've seen its looking good, btw I still haven't heard anything new about the Mass Effect movie, I think its going to be pushed to 2015.

#45 Edited by YoungJustice (6643 posts) - - Show Bio

DoFP

#46 Posted by GeekBait (776 posts) - - Show Bio

TASM2.

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15901 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually looking forward to Game of Thrones season 4 lol

#48 Posted by sagejonathan (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy> The Amazing Spiderman 2> Captain America: The Winter Soldier> X-Men: Days of Future Past

#49 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is close

#50 Edited by BigL (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. GotG can go either way, I'm not very hyped for TASM2 and my faith in the X-Men movies has been long gone so I don't try to get my hopes up for those anymore