#1 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Title is self explanatory. Forgive me if I forgot anything.

And don't forget to elaborate as to why you chose whatever you did.

#3 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose "Other", since my favorite crossover (that I've actually read) is 52, which wasn't on the list. I mostly enjoyed 52 most because it focused on a lot of lesser known heroes, instead of the big names like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. and I enjoyed a lot of the character interactions. It also covered a lot of different stories, my favorite of the bunch being Renee Montoya's rise as the new Question. I absolutely loved the development of her character and friendship with the first Question, and the scene on the mountain where he passes away in front of a distraught Renee is still one of my all time favorite touching moments in comics.

#4 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose crisis because it is what got me into comics. I have to say that anyone who chooses zero hour has a few screws loose. that was one of the worst peices of trash i ever read.

#5 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperShafe said:

I chose crisis because it is what got me into comics. I have to say that anyone who chooses zero hour has a few screws loose. that was one of the worst peices of trash i ever read.

Better than Countdown to Final Crisis.

#6 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tunsieon: I am confused about the inclusion of Cosmic Odyessy. It was a four issue, prestige format mini-series, not a crossover.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11035 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tunsieon said:

@SuperShafe said:

Better than Countdown to Final Crisis.

Anything is better than the entire Final Crisis stories.

#8 Edited by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

@Tunsieon: I am confused about the inclusion of Cosmic Odyessy. It was a four issue, prestige format mini-series, not a crossover.

Crud, confused it with Millennium.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

From this I choose Crisis on Infinite Earths

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for fun's sake. I picked OWAW. Nyahahahaha!

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92411 posts) - - Show Bio

IC

#12 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

I got some issues from Crisis on Infinite Earths, for me those issues have, something, I dn't know, I love it, so I guess is one of my favourite events.

One of my favourite issues come from Blackest Night, but I haven't read the whole event.

And, Does 52 counts as an event?

#13 Edited by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Crisis on Infinite Earths - unlike some of the events that followed, COIE actually affected the whole of the DC Universe and not just bits of it

#14 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

Does 52 counts as an event?

People seem to think that, which I don't quite understand. I don't think it is, otherwise I would have put it on the list and voted for it right away.

#15 Posted by The_Tree (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

52. If that doesn't count then I choose Blackest Night, then Final Crisis.

#16 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tunsieon said:

@Deadcool said:

People seem to think that, which I don't quite understand. I don't think it is, otherwise I would have put it on the list and voted for it right away.

Well, 52 has a lof of events inside...

#17 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tunsieon said:

@Deadcool said:

Well, it is listed under the publication history of DC crossover events Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_DC_Comics_crossover_events

Granted, it is Wikipedia, but it's something.

#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
SCW.
#19 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

I chose "Other", since my favorite crossover (that I've actually read) is 52, which wasn't on the list. I mostly enjoyed 52 most because it focused on a lot of lesser known heroes, instead of the big names like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. and I enjoyed a lot of the character interactions. It also covered a lot of different stories, my favorite of the bunch being Renee Montoya's rise as the new Question. I absolutely loved the development of her character and friendship with the first Question, and the scene on the mountain where he passes away in front of a distraught Renee is still one of my all time favorite touching moments in comics.

52 is my favorite also. the only event i would actually consider to be art

#20 Posted by The Stegman (22988 posts) - - Show Bio

52 if it counts (which it should) but from this list, Final Crisis followed by Blackest Night.

#21 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@Tunsieon said:

@Deadcool said:

Well, it is listed under the publication history of DC crossover events Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_DC_Comics_crossover_events

Granted, it is Wikipedia, but it's something.

Yeah, but Amazons Attack and The New 52 are both on the there, so it's not exactly a top notch list.

#22 Posted by lol (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE

#23 Edited by Bierschneeman (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Death in the Family

followed by Court of Owls

and Rotworld

#24 Edited by AllStarHit-Girl (541 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed War of The Lanterns if that counts.

#25 Posted by sinestro_GL (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackest Night.

All kinds of awesome!