What is wrong with The Joker's FACE?

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheHulk

Hulk don't get what the deal with Joker's face in Batman reboot comics? It the scariest and ugliest thing Hulk has ever seen since monster from Cloverfield.

No Caption Provided
Ewww. Is that pink thing part of his brain?
Ewww. Is that pink thing part of his brain?

What happen to just having Joker look like this?

No Caption Provided

Can puny humans fill me in on what happen to his face? Sure, those chemicals made him white, but they not make his face DECAY!

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By xblah_blahx

Dollmaker cut his face off in Detective Comics 1.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheHulk

@Dark_Guyver said:

Dollmaker cut his face off in Detective Comics 1.

Gross.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By lightsout

The pink is muscle, he'd have to remove part of his skull to get to his brain.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

it's kinda un-scary to me

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

Kinda looks like he got slashed by Freddy Krueger.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By lightsout

@JediXMan said:

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

The Joker's insane? lol. It also ties into the conclusion of Death of the Family in Batman #17, but I don't recall if they said whether he had Dollmaker do it to him, or if it was not planned. Regardless, one more way to wear his insanity on his sleeve & scare the crap out of Gothamites.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheHulk

Hulk wish they just stuck with traditional look with some minor improvements. Hulk like the idea of making Joker scary, but Hulk think they go too overboard with it.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chronus

@TheHulk said:

Hulk wish they just stuck with traditional look with some minor improvements. Hulk like the idea of making Joker scary, but Hulk think they go too overboard with it.

DC can never go overboard with crafting the Joker into a horrifying character. Also, you found the the Cloverfield monster to be scary? The Hulk is scarier than that thing.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheHulk

@Chronus said:

@TheHulk said:

DC can never go overboard with crafting the Joker into a horrifying character. Also, you found the the Cloverfield monster to be scary? The Hulk is scarier than that thing.

Hulk didn't think he was THAT scary, Hulk was just using him as example of how far they can take Joker's scariness. But, Clover is definitely ugly, no doubt.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I actially love his new design. You can never go too scary with the Joker.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Inverno

He looks retarded to me. Its like the writers are too desperate to make him intimidating.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By mk111

Joker looks ugly, but it comes with the territory.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Timandm
@lightsout said:

@JediXMan said:

The Joker's insane? lol. It also ties into the conclusion of Death of the Family in Batman #17, but I don't recall if they said whether he had Dollmaker do it to him, or if it was not planned. Regardless, one more way to wear his insanity on his sleeve & scare the crap out of Gothamites.

In one of the issues, Batman suggested that the Joker LET Doll Maker cut his face off...
I do think it's all part of his sick twisted joke
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Timandm said:

@lightsout said:

@JediXMan said:

In one of the issues, Batman suggested that the Joker LET Doll Maker cut his face off... I do think it's all part of his sick twisted joke

In the first issue, it says that Joker requests it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#17  Edited By Joygirl

The answer is "poorly thought-out plotline" since there was never any reason for it. He requested to have his face removed so that he could run free and slip away as the green-haired faceless man, and nobody noticed. He then revealed that the reason he did it was... oh wait, nothing