#1 Edited by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk don't get what the deal with Joker's face in Batman reboot comics? It the scariest and ugliest thing Hulk has ever seen since monster from Cloverfield.

Ewww. Is that pink thing part of his brain?

What happen to just having Joker look like this?

Can puny humans fill me in on what happen to his face? Sure, those chemicals made him white, but they not make his face DECAY!

#2 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Dollmaker cut his face off in Detective Comics 1.

#3 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark_Guyver said:

Dollmaker cut his face off in Detective Comics 1.

Gross.

#4 Posted by lightsout (1829 posts) - - Show Bio

The pink is muscle, he'd have to remove part of his skull to get to his brain.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30668 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

it's kinda un-scary to me

#7 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda looks like he got slashed by Freddy Krueger.

#8 Posted by lightsout (1829 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

The Joker's insane? lol. It also ties into the conclusion of Death of the Family in Batman #17, but I don't recall if they said whether he had Dollmaker do it to him, or if it was not planned. Regardless, one more way to wear his insanity on his sleeve & scare the crap out of Gothamites.

#9 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wish they just stuck with traditional look with some minor improvements. Hulk like the idea of making Joker scary, but Hulk think they go too overboard with it.

#10 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Hulk wish they just stuck with traditional look with some minor improvements. Hulk like the idea of making Joker scary, but Hulk think they go too overboard with it.

DC can never go overboard with crafting the Joker into a horrifying character. Also, you found the the Cloverfield monster to be scary? The Hulk is scarier than that thing.

#11 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chronus said:

@TheHulk said:

Hulk wish they just stuck with traditional look with some minor improvements. Hulk like the idea of making Joker scary, but Hulk think they go too overboard with it.

DC can never go overboard with crafting the Joker into a horrifying character. Also, you found the the Cloverfield monster to be scary? The Hulk is scarier than that thing.

Hulk didn't think he was THAT scary, Hulk was just using him as example of how far they can take Joker's scariness. But, Clover is definitely ugly, no doubt.

#12 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

I actially love his new design. You can never go too scary with the Joker.

#13 Posted by Inverno (13232 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks retarded to me. Its like the writers are too desperate to make him intimidating.

#14 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker looks ugly, but it comes with the territory.

#15 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@lightsout said:

@JediXMan said:

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

The Joker's insane? lol. It also ties into the conclusion of Death of the Family in Batman #17, but I don't recall if they said whether he had Dollmaker do it to him, or if it was not planned. Regardless, one more way to wear his insanity on his sleeve & scare the crap out of Gothamites.

In one of the issues, Batman suggested that the Joker LET Doll Maker cut his face off...
I do think it's all part of his sick twisted joke
#16 Posted by JediXMan (30668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

@lightsout said:

@JediXMan said:

What was the point of cutting his face off if he was just going to stick it on? Originally, I thought we'd have a skinned Joker face as his new look, which I think I'd prefer to this.

The Joker's insane? lol. It also ties into the conclusion of Death of the Family in Batman #17, but I don't recall if they said whether he had Dollmaker do it to him, or if it was not planned. Regardless, one more way to wear his insanity on his sleeve & scare the crap out of Gothamites.

In one of the issues, Batman suggested that the Joker LET Doll Maker cut his face off... I do think it's all part of his sick twisted joke

In the first issue, it says that Joker requests it.

Moderator
#17 Posted by Joygirl (20004 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is "poorly thought-out plotline" since there was never any reason for it. He requested to have his face removed so that he could run free and slip away as the green-haired faceless man, and nobody noticed. He then revealed that the reason he did it was... oh wait, nothing