#1 Posted by D_Pooly (28 posts) - - Show Bio

So im playing DCUO and something keeps bugging me when ever The Question pops up i noticed a big change or should i say too big changes, for some reason they decided to make The Question a girl. I have no problem with some creative freedom but i think that is a bit much to completly change a characters gender, unless there is some fondation in the comics to support this sort of thing,  
so tell me your thoughts   

i wish i had a screenshot but cant find one
#2 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by danhimself (22556 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#4 Posted by D_Pooly (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross
ok didnt know that which was the point of asking, i never read DC comics so all i ever seen of the Question is this guy

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio
@D_Pooly: Ah I see, well he passed away because of cancer and turned over the role to Renee.
#6 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
@D_Pooly: That Vic Sage, he died of lung cancer in 2007.
#7 Posted by D_Pooly (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross
Oh ok that is good to know, now thats one more thing i can knock off the list of things that bother me in DCUO
#8 Posted by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Renee Montoya is Batwomans girl candy.

#9 Posted by bhitimana (2 posts) - - Show Bio

They got it wrong the question is a guy not only that in DCUO shes a lesbian with batwoman thats just wrong because in one show i watched she was a guy and fell in love with huntress

#10 Posted by bhitimana (2 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh shes sorta like the question 2

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish it was Vic Sage,but atleast you can dress up like him when they give you the Blue overcoat.

#12 Posted by lexaross (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a big problem with this game could sm1 pllzzzz answer this for me

If i live in europe and i play in us server and if ur friend lives in asia and he is in us server aswell he is lvl 5 and m lvl 11 but we cant see each other can sm1 pllzzzz tell me y......

plzzzzz reply as soon as possible

thanks

#13 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

guys i'm level 30 pvp villain and GET STOMPED ON IN THE QUESTS because i'm going it alone and don't have any friends to play with :( anyone here wanna add me?