#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

EXCLUDING UNICRON and PRIMUS who is the most powerful transformer?

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (11622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

IDK. maybe Abominus, Galvatron the herald... what are talking about? like, in raw power, or strength?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

IDK. maybe Abominus, Galvatron the herald... what are talking about? like, in raw power, or strength?

in power
#4 Posted by nickthedevil (11622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Well I haven't been keeping up with the current transformers, but last I knew, Galvatron was among them. heh, try

#5 Edited by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

If Primus and Unicron are not allowed, the next one that comes to mind is Metroplex.

EDIT: Also, are any kinds of power-ups or anything of the sort allowed? If so, then certain versions of characters like Galvatron and Optimus would be up there as well.

#6 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786: Is Metroplex considered stronger than Fortress Maximus?

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: Yea, I'll allow power-ups. Is there any kind of power ranking/list? 
#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@MrDirector786: Is Metroplex considered stronger than Fortress Maximus?

Depends on the version. In the IDW comics, Metroplex is a city while Fortress Maximus is the size of regular transformers.

#9 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@MrDirector786: Yea, I'll allow power-ups. Is there any kind of power ranking/list?

I don't know if there's any ranking or list anywhere.

If power-ups count, then Galvatron from (that piece of crap show) Transformers: Cybertron at the end obtained the omega lock and 4 cyber planet keys, making him more powerful than even Primus (albeit, Primus wasn't exactly at full power because those objects Galvatron had contain Primus' power). He was able to manipulate the black hole left by Unicron's destruction.... yet he also got beaten by Optimus, Scourge, Override, Metroplex, and Evac combined... then again he didn't seem to really be using the power he had much at all otherwise he should have devastated them given what he was doing with all that power.

There was also the massively powered up versions of Optimus and Galvatron from (that even worse show) Transformers: Energon near the end of the series. I believe at one point, Primus powered Optimus up enough that he was actually able to take on Unicron by himself (well, he was also combined with Omega Supreme, but it was mostly Primus' power that enabled him to fight him alone).

#10 Posted by danhimself (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

if Unicron and Primus aren't allowed then it would shift down to one of the original 13 Primes

Note: The Liege Maximo was confirmed in Simon Furman's Alignment story as one of the Thirteen, but that story was "unofficial" and of debatable canonicity. The Liege Maximo was later canonized as one of the Thirteen at 2010's BotCon.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: How powerful is Omega Supreme, I know he's fecking huge  
#12 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Shockwave was pretty strong.

#13 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast (combined form of the five Dinobots)

#14 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to say Metroplex and Trypticon would be behind those two. Megatron, Grimlock and Prime has to be in there after the Combiners

#15 Posted by danhimself (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

if you're saying anything other than the Thirteen Primes then you really need to read some of the older Transformer books....Unicron and Primus were like the gods of Transformers...the Thirteen Primes are like demigods to the Transformers...all are multiversal entities meaning that there is only one of each of them for all of the multiverse and are capable of reality warping on a minor scale

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (11622 posts) - - Show Bio

We're not talking of the older books, bro. We're talking IDW.

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24691 posts) - - Show Bio

Metroplex and Trypticon

#18 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@MrDirector786: How powerful is Omega Supreme, I know he's fecking huge

In IDW's continuity, he took down Devastator on his own. He was also able to fight against Monstructor for some time.

#19 Posted by danhimself (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: the Thirteen Primes are Multiversal Entities...they exist in any Transformers line

#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost forgot to mention Thunderwing. In IDW's continuity, he pretty much wiped out Cybertron by himself and the Autobots and Decepticons combined couldn't stop him. He was only stopped because the planet itself opened up and swallowed him whole. And when Thunderwing was resurrected by Bludgeon, the Autobots only beat him by taking advantage of a flaw in his power source - he was resurrected by a power source called ultra-energon but ultra-energon had some kind of flaw that's kind of hard to describe.

#21 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fallen