#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

What superhero TV series do you think was the most well-remembered by fans and is still fondly remembered today?

For me, I think "Batman: The Animated Series" is probably one of the most well-known superhero TV shows out there since the voice actors (Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill) still provide the voices for both Batman and the Joker in some video games and animated movies.

#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman the Animated Series

JL/JLU

Spectacular Spider-Man

Young Justice

Earth's mightiest Heroes

X-Men TAS

Spider-Man TAS.

In that order

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman the Animated Series

JL/JLU

Spectacular Spider-Man

Young Justice

Earth's mightiest Heroes

X-Men TAS

Spider-Man TAS.

In that order

I definitely agree with you. All of those shows are heavily talked about in the superhero community.

#4 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

well non animated prob smallville. That had like 11 seasons.

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8425 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated - Batman TAS

Live Action - Wonder Woman or Smallville.

#6 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

No contest.

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18437 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly...I stopped watching animated series when I was like ...13 or 14. I haven't seen anything past JLU - so as far as they go...Batman TAS, Superman TAS, JL/JLU with X-men and Spiderman TAS' are about my most remembered.

Smallville is really the only live action one worth remembering to be honest lol. Even that had its ups and downs.

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly...I stopped watching animated series when I was like ...13 or 14. I haven't seen anything past JLU - so as far as they go...Batman TAS, Superman TAS, JL/JLU with X-men and Spiderman TAS' are about my most remembered.

Smallville is really the only live action one worth remembering to be honest lol. Even that had its ups and downs.

I agree that Smallville is more fondly remembered as a live action show, although the Adam West Batman is a close second.

#9 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Either the Adam West Batman, Linda Carter Wonder Woman, Green Hornet, Greatest American Hero, or the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferigno Incredible Hulk.

#10 Edited by Cr4pSnip3r (302 posts) - - Show Bio

'60s Spider-Man is bloody quality.

#11 Edited by cattlebattle (13000 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman TAS is legendary. Writers to this day still try to emulate characterization and the tone of that show. You cannot really say that for any other live action show or cartoon...

#12 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

And yet, today we have..