#1 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

I have just started to play avengers Alliance on facebook and I am struggling to get them. to get gold you need to buy or take surveys, which I have tried and still didn't get the gold and to get commands points you need gold. so what the best ways of getting them, if you have been playing the game, I would appreciate any advice.,

#2 Posted by KillerZ (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

You can get command point by completing missions, so My advice is to grind the very first mission, there is two stages and a boss. So with you daily energy of 60 you can complete it twice, if you level during it then even more.

Shield points can be earned through allies once per day. The game gives you Iron Man, but you can get more, by recruiting your facebook friends to be your allies. The shield points don't always drop, but when they do it's 3 points per drop.

You also receive 1 gold after leveling up you agent.

So yeah, unless you want to spend real money, it's all about the grind.

Moderator
#3 Edited by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ said:

You can get command point by completing missions, so My advice is to grind the very first mission, there is two stages and a boss. So with you daily energy of 60 you can complete it twice, if you level during it then even more.

Shield points can be earned through allies once per day. The game gives you Iron Man, but you can get more, by recruiting your facebook friends to be your allies. The shield points don't always drop, but when they do it's 3 points per drop.

You also receive 1 gold after leveling up you agent.

So yeah, unless you want to spend real money, it's all about the grind.

Thanks for the advice, the game at times can be so annoying. I started to play the game last week and manage to get 5 command points, then I play it yesterday and now I'm up to 10 commands points. The characters are so expensive, some costing 90 command points. Who do you think are best characters to get in the game.

#4 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't buy Deapool or Mr. Fantastic if you want to have a strong team. Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, and Dr Strange are high tier and you would do well to get at least one of these guys.

#5 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aero_gt said:

Don't buy Deapool or Mr. Fantastic if you want to have a strong team. Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, and Dr Strange are high tier and you would do well to get at least one of these guys.

how about getting x-men characters, would you recommend any? are any of them any good?
#6 Posted by SoA (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@Aero_gt said:

Don't buy Deapool or Mr. Fantastic if you want to have a strong team. Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, and Dr Strange are high tier and you would do well to get at least one of these guys.

how about getting x-men characters, would you recommend any? are any of them any good?

this is true , i dint have this advice but it is true . also hoard as much cp as you can , even if say you just want wolverine , just hoard as much cp as you can that way instead of making the decision for just one character you can get 2-3 characters depends how patient you are

#7 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio
@SoA said:

@time said:

@Aero_gt said:

Don't buy Deapool or Mr. Fantastic if you want to have a strong team. Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, and Dr Strange are high tier and you would do well to get at least one of these guys.

how about getting x-men characters, would you recommend any? are any of them any good?

this is true , i dint have this advice but it is true . also hoard as much cp as you can , even if say you just want wolverine , just hoard as much cp as you can that way instead of making the decision for just one character you can get 2-3 characters depends how patient you are 
what characters did you buy first?

#8 Posted by SoA (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: i was new to the game myself and just went for favorites(colossus, kitty pryde, she-hulk, ms marvel ) now that i see how teamwork is a big factor , i an going with characters that support the team, sif (defense boost), invisible woman(shields ), thor (attack boost),cyclops(gives team chance to counter attack) and beast (gives team counter attacks , removes class boosts from enemies ,removes "protect" from enemies, and you can have him focus on one enemy no matter if said enemy attacks beast or another character), i was weak and got deadpool , so im building up skill points again so i can get scarlet witch , dr strange , and human torch . when you are on a mission and get a team up mission think of it kinda like a preview on what you cant get from that character . but if anything save up for beast(90 cp) if you get impatient get dr strange(23 cp) (shield a character , "poisons" enemies, and heals)

#9 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio
I@SoA said:

@time: i was new to the game myself and just went for favorites(colossus, kitty pryde, she-hulk, ms marvel ) now that i see how teamwork is a big factor , i an going with characters that support the team, sif (defense boost), invisible woman(shields ), thor (attack boost),cyclops(gives team chance to counter attack) and beast (gives team counter attacks , removes class boosts from enemies ,removes "protect" from enemies, and you can have him focus on one enemy no matter if said enemy attacks beast or another character), i was weak and got deadpool , so im building up skill points again so i can get scarlet witch , dr strange , and human torch . when you are on a mission and get a team up mission think of it kinda like a preview on what you cant get from that character . but if anything save up for beast(90 cp) if you get impatient get dr strange(23 cp) (shield a character , "poisons" enemies, and heals)
 
 I heard iron fist is pretty good. I'm thinking of getting susan storm and iron fist, what do you think?

#10 Posted by SoA (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: you get a couple of choices for free characters and i know for sure iron fist is up there

#11 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio
@SoA said:

@time: you get a couple of choices for free characters and i know for sure iron fist is up there

I got cyclops, iron man, Hawkeye and black wideo for free. I'm trying to decide between Iron fist and Susan Storm, who do you think in I should get?
#12 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aero_gt said:

Don't buy Deapool or Mr. Fantastic if you want to have a strong team. Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, and Dr Strange are high tier and you would do well to get at least one of these guys.

who do you think is better Iron fist or Susan Storm?. I am trying to decide who to buy next..
#13 Posted by SoA (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

invisible woman can protect your team and iron fist can heal a member at a time and is your first scrapper so really its up to personal choice

#14 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

invisible woman can protect your team and iron fist can heal a member at a time and is your first scrapper so really its up to personal choice

I bought Susan Storm and decided to buy iron Fist later. Who esle did you buy ?