#1 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, there are a few... infact there are hundreds... from x-men for the Super Nintendo all the way through to modern day Spider-man 3....

right, i do not want to give my official vote on what game i think deserves the crown.. as i am goin to stay impartial for now, i do not want to influence anybody's votes...

so....

vine....

lets hear them...

Which is the greatest comic video game EVER!!??

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27925 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness for xbox 360

#3 Posted by warlock360 (27925 posts) - - Show Bio

And Marvel Ultimate Aliance...

#4 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yer!! 1st one a good choice... wasnt too fond of the second 1 tho mate....

did u ever play X-Men legends?? very similar to ultimate alliance... good game... but too much walking around and not knowing where you are goin for my likings!!

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"The Darkness for xbox 360"

thats a good choice...

on the flip side i'd vote Knights of the Old Republic for best Game turned comic

M

#6 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Knights of the old republic .... u guessed my favorite!!! i could keep it a secret no longer!!

by far the best game ever... not just comic game.... best game ever!!! i was so addicted to that 4 years combined with KOTOR 2!!

but i have to share my favorite with halo 2, as i am in a Clan called HSM.. and it would be poor if i said it wasnt my favorite aswel, considering the amount i play it!!!!

check us out at www.hsmclan.co.nr

there are a couple of our members on the vine:

HSM RaVeN = Dark Lord RaVeN

HSM johnny 5 = Johnny Die

HSM Prometheus = Prometheus 2.0

HSM Joao = Regretful Electron
Post Edited:2007-07-27 09:19:49

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Lord RaVeN says:

"Knights of the old republic .... u guessed my favorite!!! i could keep it a secret no longer!!by far the best game ever... not just comic game.... best game ever!!! i was so addicted to that 4 years combined with KOTOR 2!!but i have to share my favorite with halo 2, as i am in a Clan called HSM.. and it would be poor if i said it wasnt my favorite aswel, considering the amount i play it!!!!"

not exactly a secret to anyone thats actually played the game or read the comics lol

M

#8 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

legends is good, hours of fun on that, watchin wolverines claws grow larger as he levels up... sweet!.... but as i said there was a lot of walkin around thinin " i have i been down here before?"

i like the destructive scenery though... the door is closed... okay Wolvey berserker straight through the wall instead!!

@ Methos... yer KOTOR 1 & 2 truely are powerful games!! very deep, and long!! good all round! the only turn based game i can handle!

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Lord RaVeN says:

"legends is good, hours of fun on that, watchin wolverines claws grow larger as he levels up... sweet!.... but as i said there was a lot of walkin around thinin " i have i been down here before?"i like the destructive scenery though... the door is closed... okay Wolvey berserker straight through the wall instead!!@ Methos... yer KOTOR 1 & 2 truely are powerful games!! very deep, and long!! good all round! the only turn based game i can handle!"

hmmm... i wouldn't say Kotor were turnbased games though...

M

#10 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

well yer, coz you have to plan your attacks before you go to combat, ok maybe not turn based, but you dont get to control the character in combat, which sucks a bit, but i know why they did it, so u don't go around killing anything that moves, moved, or looks like it may be possible to move... slightly... don't know what category that would be placed in..

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

dunno, it is weird, i wouldn't call it turn based because it's not you take a turn, then the enemy, then you...

it's more realtime than that, but not pure realtime...

M

#12 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

yer, its a tricky one.. let me search reviews and see whre they placed it.... it is isnt turn based because like you said, it isnt i take a turn, hit, ok, now you take your turn, eeewwww... miss, now my turn!! none of that bull crap!!

its like a real time, i dunno!! i will look!

#13 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

ok... none of them actually say what type of game it is, maybe they are as confused as we are!! lol ... any way, that doesn't matter, all that matters is that it is a real good RPG.. one of the best..

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, it's a top RPG definitely :D

M

#15 Posted by Dark Lord RaVeN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Yer, not a comic game, but u ever played Elder Scrolls: Morrowind??

its an ace game, i am playin at the moment, got some really cool items!!

#16 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Lord RaVeN says:

"Yer, not a comic game, but u ever played Elder Scrolls: Morrowind??its an ace game, i am playin at the moment, got some really cool items!!"

i played that and got confused at the start. also when i played it i wasnt much into those sorts of games and just wanted flat blatant shooting and beating on crap. and in that i never knew what i was doing, but it was also a couple years ago (i think) when it first came out. either that or im thinking about a different game

my favorite comic based video game would have to be the x-men legends or ultimate alliance. i liked them because you can customize your characters pretty well and so on and so forth. i just wished they had given a larger array of characters for ultimate alliance