• 147 results
#1 Posted by Rick475069 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Marvel has more blockbuster movies going for them right now. So, what does DC have to do to be on Marvels level? To me DC is coming out with more bulls**t movies

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well yes they have more but they also have more flops than Dc.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Finacial backing from Disney.

#4 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

DC needs more movies that appeal to younger kids. Not many kids are excited to see Batman as they are to Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, and so on. Why is that? Perhaps because the funny scenes and big explosions. Action packed scenes. Hard to explain. DC is probably better with plots and adding details to their works. Marvel wants explosions, humor, likable characters, and so on.

#5 Edited by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel sold their properties to several companies so they're desperate to produce as much as possible such that they don't lose the rights.

marvel studios itself is only a small studios which only produces marvel movies.

DC's movies all belong to WB and WB have lots of franchises that are profitable. Lord of the rings, harry potter, sherlock holmes, hangover.

So they are not in a rush to put out as many superhero movies as possible.

calling DC is coming out with more bullsht movies is a biased statement and thus OP should not be taken seriously.

#6 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan said:

DC needs more movies that appeal to younger kids. Not many kids are excited to see Batman as they are to Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, and so on. Why is that? Perhaps because the funny scenes and big explosions. Action packed scenes. Hard to explain. DC is probably better with plots and adding details to their works. Marvel wants explosions, humor, likable characters, and so on.

It's only because they have the superhero squad. It's strange watching the punisher on a kids t.v show.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

@ThatThorFan said:

It's only because they have the superhero squad. It's strange watching the punisher on a kids t.v show.

His appearnce was creepy...

#8 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DC has done bad films for the better. Superman returns flops but a reboot was gonna happen anyway despite being good or bad. The justice league was gonna have a movie in 2007 but the writer's guild of america happened thus stopping it. Batman wouldn't have fit into the film anyhow. Green laturn flopped but If DC tried to build the justice league of Green laturn, it would have had a similar tone to the avengers(funny and not very serious).WW's pilot flopped too but I didn't like this interpretation on WW.WW is best when fighting monsters like Medusa and not bank robbers.

The justice league film is gonna be off man of steel which is gonna be dark and gritty and I'm rather prefer superheros to be this way.I say DC failed for the better.

#9 Posted by FearTheLiving (4216 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

calling DC is coming out with more bullshit movies is a biased statement and thus OP should not be taken seriously.

It's called an opinion if he thinks they're bs let him, it's funny how your so quick to share your opinion on things but just as quick to jump on others for theirs.

#10 Posted by GillaDro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

People just seem to like the Marvel characters more. And they're advertised alot more than DC's.

#11 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving said:

@sethysquare said:

calling DC is coming out with more bullshit movies is a biased statement and thus OP should not be taken seriously.

It's called an opinion if he thinks they're bs let him, it's funny how your so quick to share your opinion on things but just as quick to jump on others for theirs.

An opinion based on a biased POV is still a biased opinion. There isn't a point in discussing without some form of objectivity.

I'm sure you wont be so quick to defend the OP if that statement was the other way round. If I think Avengers is bullshit and the worst movie ever, would you "let me be"

#12 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

@ThatThorFan said:

It also gives a negative perception that people think superheros are for 6 year olds.Imagine a mom who sits and watcher superhero squad show with her 6 year old son. She hears of the latest Wolverine movie coming up and takes her kids to go see it. She gets very surprised at what she sees and had a false imagine of wolverine.

#13 Edited by FearTheLiving (4216 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@FearTheLiving said:

@sethysquare said:

An opinion based on a biased POV is still a biased opinion. There isn't a point in discussing without some form of objectivity.

I'm sure you wont be so quick to defend the OP if that statement was the other way round. If I think Avengers is bullshit and the worst movie ever, would you "let me be"

Well considering that's a lot of people on comic vine.. (that I don't say anything to who feel that way) no go right ahead. If you think Avengers is bs go ahead and say what you wish, I enjoyed the movie and that's what matters to me. I don't need to jump down your throat and say your biased (even if you are).

Edit and even if I felt you were wrong I wouldn't just come out and say your opinion is wrong mine is right type of thing.

#14 Posted by Wolfrazer (7739 posts) - - Show Bio

Really probably because DC just likes to focus on Superman/Batman in movies, sure they branched out with GL and could branch out more with other characters. The problem though is, lots of characters are in comics which not very many know about them whereas while Superman/Batman started in comics, soon after they were also put on screen in movies and tv shows and all that whereas all the other characters have just been shown in comics. 

Sure I mean you got to see Superfriends expand a little on more characters, but thats about it....JLU expanded BIG on a number of different DC characters. IE: Question, Flash, Green Arrow, etc etc...but they weren't given a lot of screen time in the show where it was mostly just focused on the main JL members. 

Now of course DC can't create tv shows/movies, for every character I mean thats just impossible really. But they could give the characters a little more limelight, and get the audience to get to know the characters and like them.

#15 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

The only flops based on Marvel properties were with products that were owned by Sony at the time. Marvel themselves have produced no flops, while DC has had nothing, but flops. Discluding Batman and their indie stuff. Such as Watchmen.

#16 Edited by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

None of the flops came from Marvel themselves. The flops came from other studios that own certain Marvel characters (Spider-Man, X-men, Ghost Rider, etc). All the recent success from the Avenger films came from Marvel Studios.

Answering the question, WB just needs to have faith in DC's characters that are not named Batman and Superman. Put good teams behind each character and give them appropriate budgets.

Marvel did what I said above and got mad success and made unknown characters popular. They're about to do the same with Ant-Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy.

WB seems to have woken with The Avengers success so we'll see if they can get it together.

#17 Edited by Rick475069 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: If I'm biased, so be it. It's just an opinion anyone can take however they want. If I was to argue that I'm not biased, I'm sure anyone will come up with another reason as to why I am. Arguments of this type of subject matter don't interest me in the least. Thanks for your input though.

#18 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick475069 said:

@sethysquare: If I'm biased, so be it. It's just an opinion anyone can take however they want. If I was to argue that I'm not biased, I'm sure anyone will come up with another reason as to why I am. Arguments of this type of subject matter don't interest me in the least. Thanks for your input though.

You gave an opinion, and even qualified by saying "to me". You did nothing wrong, imho.

#19 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@CrimsonCake said:

The only flops based on Marvel properties were with products that were owned by Sony at the time. Marvel themselves have produced no flops, while DC has had nothing, but flops. Discluding Batman and their indie stuff. Such as Watchmen.

Marvel has had plenty of flops besides just Sony. Or even movies that fell short of what they could be, or didn't do a good job of representing the character(s) and his/her/their story. I think we're all hopeful that Marvel won't be selling the rights to their characters anytime soon & that disney won't influence in a bad way, which i think is your main point.

To me, there is no Marvel vs DC as far as fandom in movies. I want to see good movies from both places. A successful Marvel movie means that DC has incentive to put a movie out. The competitions is good, but they are also in the same industry and also feed off each other.

#20 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildStyle said:

@CrimsonCake said:

None of the flops came from Marvel themselves. The flops came from other studios that own certain Marvel characters (Spider-Man, X-men, Ghost Rider, etc). All the recent success from the Avenger films came from Marvel Studios.

Answering the question, WB just needs to have faith in DC's characters that are not named Batman and Superman. Put good teams behind each character and give them appropriate budgets.

Marvel did what I said above and got mad success and made unknown characters popular. They're about to do the same with Ant-Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy.

WB seems to have woken with The Avengers success so we'll see if they can get it together.

Marvel has had a few flops in the past,howard the duck,The punisher (1980's),Fantastic four (1990's),Hulk 2003.

#21 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

DC needs to embrace the fact that they are a comic book company and that their characters will never star in a Citizen Kane quality flick.

#22 Posted by FearTheLiving (4216 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@mettlekm said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@CrimsonCake said:

Marvel has had plenty of flops besides just Sony. Or even movies that fell short of what they could be, or didn't do a good job of representing the character(s) and his/her/their story. I think we're all hopeful that Marvel won't be selling the rights to their characters anytime soon & that disney won't influence in a bad way, which i think is your main point.

To me, there is no Marvel vs DC as far as fandom in movies. I want to see good movies from both places. A successful Marvel movie means that DC has incentive to put a movie out. The competitions is good, but they are also in the same industry and also feed off each other.

And what flops were they?

#24 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35164 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare said:

Marvel sold their properties to several companies so they're desperate to produce as much as possible such that they don't lose the rights.

marvel studios itself is only a small studios which only produces marvel movies.

DC's movies all belong to WB and WB have lots of franchises that are profitable. Lord of the rings, harry potter, sherlock holmes, hangover.

So they are not in a rush to put out as many superhero movies as possible.

#25 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro:

Non-Fox Flops = Elektra, Ghost-Rider, Spider-man 3.

Not as good as could have been = Iron Man 2, Ang Lee's Hulk

I can't list it there, but i thought Captain America fell short of my expectations... should have played up his old school values & ethics more. But i digress..

Again, your main point that the flops happened outside of Marvel Studios is a good one. I think the flops i listed above were Columbia (not Sony).

Like you also said, some of DC's indie title stuff did well, like Road to Perdition, V for Vandetta & History of Violence. I liked the Losers (is Chris Evans in every comic book movie?). They also had a few indie type mega flops as well though. Also many of DC's animated films were real good (JL: New Frontier & GL: first flight). Young Justice & Green Lantern are pretty good on TV as well.

#26 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Yea you're not biased at all. lol

#27 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@mettlekm: New Line Cinema distributed History of Violence and DreamWorks distributed Road to Perdition. I'm not sure if the those particular films would have been as good if distributed by WB, but I agree V for Vendetta was good.

#28 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Only DC film I've watched in recent times is Green Lantern, which was a let down. But their Batman trilogy (watched the first two, still yet to watch TDKR, don't shoot me :P ) have been a success. Maybe not as popular as the Avenger's film but still better than being considered a flop. To be honest, I don't think DC's problem is having to many flops as some people state, but maybe the fact they don't have that much material (movie wise) in comparison to Marvel. At the moment I find Marvel dominating the movie scene in comics....as much as I regret saying this, I was hoping DC to bring out a better response to Marvels popularity. TDKR might of helped a bit but they need more in my opinion..

#29 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, thread gives me a chance to say something I've wanted to. Now, this is just my opinion, but to me a marvel Movie that wasn't out out by marvel that stinks (Ghost Rider, FF, Elektra...whatever) is STILL Marvel's "Fault' (for lack of a better word.) After all Sony or Fox or whoever couldn't just say "We're going to make A Fantastic Four Movie..and we'll do it without Marvel's permission." Marvel had to sign on to it. So, even if Marvel had nothing to do with the script or directing, or even the costumes, they're still at fault (IMHO) for signing off the rights to the film to folks that didn't know what they were doing. Therefore..I think it's perfectly legit to hold the Fantastic Four and so on against Marvel, they don't get a "free-pass" just because it wasn't Marvel Studios. Just like if DC ever comes out with a DC studios...sorry, Catwoman and the Joel Schumacher Batman films are still yours!

#30 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

DC needs WB to take a leap of faith. That's all it needs and bam!

and Marvel needs to take a leap of faith on their animation

although that bit with the Super hero squad show and Punisher was lots of funny! Most fun I've had with a cartoon since ever!

#31 Posted by Tyrus (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason people wanted to see Avengers wasn't because the "explosions and blah blah blah" - it was because it had story, a suitable tone and fantastic characters - for DC movies like Dark Knight Rises and *sigh*, the upcoming "dark" and "gritty" Superman film, seem to be targeted at a... I dunno, a more mature audience. DC wants to make darker movies because of Batman, but they didn't even realize that Batman was the ONLY necessary character to have a movie, dark - now look at them, they're making a darker Superman. YES, they are certainly extraordinary characters and YES they are focusing on a more interesting and realistic story - but DC will eventually lose the true sense of superheroes - Avengers retained that reputation and they will continue to do so, so I think DC are the ones that need to step out of the shadows.

#32 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

DC needs to embrace the fact that they are a comic book company and that their characters will never star in a Citizen Kane quality flick.

Yeah, that's a big part of it I'd say.

@Jorgevy said:

DC needs WB to take a leap of faith. That's all it needs and bam!

and Marvel needs to take a leap of faith on their animation

although that bit with the Super hero squad show and Punisher was lots of funny! Most fun I've had with a cartoon since ever!

That's pretty much it. Disney put faith in this idea, and it worked. Warner Brothers needs to trust DC to do it too. I guess they do now after The Avengers was such a huge hit.

Marvel does need better animation, but I'd rather have good movies over good animation, so it doesn't bother me.

#33 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator:Marvel has good animation.

#34 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: Not lately. The first season of Earth's Mightiest Heroes was good, as was Wolverine and the X-Men. The former crumbled in quality during it's second season and the second was discontinued.

And for now there's Ultimate Spider-Man. I hardly call that good animation.

#35 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@mettlekm said:

@Uno_Oscuro:

Non-Fox Flops = Elektra, Ghost-Rider, Spider-man 3.

Not as good as could have been = Iron Man 2, Ang Lee's Hulk

I can't list it there, but i thought Captain America fell short of my expectations... should have played up his old school values & ethics more. But i digress..

Again, your main point that the flops happened outside of Marvel Studios is a good one. I think the flops i listed above were Columbia (not Sony).

Like you, also said, some of DC's indie title stuff did well, like Road to Perdition, V for Vandetta & History of Violence. I liked the Losers (is Chris Evans in every comic book movie?). They also had a few indie type mega flops as well though. Also many of DC's animated films were real good (JL: New Frontier & GL: first flight). Young Justice & Green Lantern are pretty good on TV as well.

Exactly, Elektra, Ghost-Rider, and Spider-man were not done by Marvel studios. Spider-man 3 was still Sony. And so were Ghost Rider and Elektra(although Sony loses all DareDevil related stuff in the fall if they don't put something into production).

DC HAS good movies, as you said. V for Vendetta, Watchmen, 300(was this DC???), then of course the stunning Batman films. But when it comes to their big players(obviously leaving out Batman), they have failed. There has never really been a good Superman movie, Green Lantern blew, and they can't really get anything else off the ground.

Now, you are correct on their animated endeavors. The Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice, Teen Titans, and pretty much all of their animated films are absolutely fantastic, but I was strictly talking about international, live action, movie theater pictures. Not that Marvel's aren't good(Planet Hulk, and the Vs Hulks were particularly awesome), but they certainly don't come out with them as often as DC does.

I want DC to be successful with more characters(its only going to help the comic industry as a whole), but as of now they are miserably failing, and they need to take a cue from Marvel. While DC is afraid to put out anything that isn't already known extremely well(Man of Steel being there only movie that will be released in the next three years), Marvel is pushing out all kinds of things. I mean they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie(don't get me wrong I LOVE anything cosmic in Marvel), but who they hell knows the GotG besides us comic nerds, yet they're doing it.

DC needs to pay attention and step their game up. And for the love of the fans, I hope they do it.

#36 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Really probably because DC just likes to focus on Superman/Batman in movies, sure they branched out with GL and could branch out more with other characters. The problem though is, lots of characters are in comics which not very many know about them whereas while Superman/Batman started in comics, soon after they were also put on screen in movies and tv shows and all that whereas all the other characters have just been shown in comics. Sure I mean you got to see Superfriends expand a little on more characters, but thats about it....JLU expanded BIG on a number of different DC characters. IE: Question, Flash, Green Arrow, etc etc...but they weren't given a lot of screen time in the show where it was mostly just focused on the main JL members. Now of course DC can't create tv shows/movies, for every character I mean thats just impossible really. But they could give the characters a little more limelight, and get the audience to get to know the characters and like them.

If you look at JLU they focused alot on different DC characters.

#37 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking DC is just fine. They've only put out one movie in the last 10 years that' s a DC comics property that could be considered a bomb, and even it was profitable before it left the box office. They've also made some of the best and most critically acclaimed movies in the comic book genre. I dunno what type of material you like, but I like a little deeper heavier stuff, so DC is doing pretty well in my opinion. If you like popcorn and glitz, then you might not like them. I'm hoping to see Man of Steel follow in the established footprint.

#38 Posted by jhazzroucher (16513 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick475069 said:

Clearly Marvel has more blockbuster movies going for them right now. So, what does DC have to do to be on Marvels level? To me DC is coming out with more bulls**t movies

the writers should be the directors. Look at Bryan Singer. he isn't an x writer and because his film is X-Men, i 've watched it and still considered my favorite eventhough it could have been done wway better.

#39 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

In the past, simply because they didn't really know what people wanted from a superhero movie. With Fantastic Four, they tried a more comic book attempt, but it failed in execution, not concept. Hulk 2003 tried to be something it wasn't with a psychological look deep within the psyche of Hulk... Which usually starts at 'Hulk' and ends with 'SMASH'. The attempt to look deep between those two words resulted in a movie as entertainingly empty as the space between the words themselves.

These days, they've figured out what they need to do: Stay as true to the comics as possible. They're not trying to make superhero movies anymore, they're trying to make COMIC BOOK movies. Which, by extension, have superheroes in them. The result is something that has the FEEL of a comic book, that incredible iconography of seeing Tony Stark on the stage at a Stark Expo, surrounded by fans. That moment where Bruce Banner has lost control and everyone knows it, and is scared. That feeling when you hear a rumble of thunder and know Thor is on his way. These moments are unquestionably straight out of a comic book universe, they FEEL like someone yanked them out from the pages and put them up on the big screen, and THAT'S what we want out of movies like these.

Conversely, Warner Bros. has... What? Green Lantern. Batman. Superman? In the cases of Green Lantern and Superman, it's a failure of execution, like Fantastic Four. The potential for a great movie was there, and you could see it, but it failed because of failures on writing, directing, etc. And Parallax. Ugh. Batman went the other direction. It got as far away from the comics as possible, taking only what was necessary, but with Batman, that works. Because that's essentially what Batman is to the DC universe when the rest of them aren't around: The one closest to reality, a step above and beyond what is possible, but just on the edge of plausible. So making a very realistic crime drama Batman works for a movie, while still able to maintain the Batman feel. If Warner Bros. can get some decent writers and directors, I have no doubt they can make a great movie for the other characters. The question is: Will they?

#40 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tyrus said:

The reason people wanted to see Avengers wasn't because the "explosions and blah blah blah" - it was because it had story, a suitable tone and fantastic characters - for DC movies like Dark Knight Rises and *sigh*, the upcoming "dark" and "gritty" Superman film, seem to be targeted at a... I dunno, a more mature audience. DC wants to make darker movies because of Batman, but they didn't even realize that Batman was the ONLY necessary character to have a movie, dark - now look at them, they're making a darker Superman. YES, they are certainly extraordinary characters and YES they are focusing on a more interesting and realistic story - but DC will eventually lose the true sense of superheroes - Avengers retained that reputation and they will continue to do so, so I think DC are the ones that need to step out of the shadows.

I don't know what you're talking about, but there is nothing "dark" and "gritty" about Man of Steel. Those terms are among many that are tossed around without people even knowing the correct definitions. Yes, Man of Steel is far more serious than the recent Marvel movies. Superman is not going to be a one-liner cracking wise-guy, but that doesn't mean the film is dark. Can you honestly tell me that the kid we see in the trailer doing the Superman pose is trying to convey a dark tone?

#41 Posted by Wolfrazer (7739 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil:  I know thats what I said..
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Please watch the language. Thanks.

#43 Posted by JediXMan (31323 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's video games > Marvel's.

Yes, I realize that the only good games DC really has is the Arkham series. I stick by my statement.

#44 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

@Tyrus said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but there is nothing "dark" and "gritty" about Man of Steel. Those terms are among many that are tossed around without people even knowing the correct definitions. Yes, Man of Steel is far more serious than the recent Marvel movies. Superman is not going to be a one-liner cracking wise-guy, but that doesn't mean the film is dark. Can you honestly tell me that the kid we see in the trailer doing the Superman pose is trying to convey a dark tone?

Agreed. The trailer from comic con and the official trailer was no where dark and gritty. Not sure if this is just a misperception or something else.

The trailer was shot in a way that is very "tree of life" like and dialogues from Jor El and Pa Kent was very inspirational. Thats what DC characters are. They inspire us to be better and they are an "ideal for us to strive towards". While other comic character movies try to show how cool and edgy they are, Superman movies are never about that.

#45 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

i call BS. have you forgotten most of the batman movies? or superman movies? marvel only has a few mildly bad movies. dc has almost whole franchises bad.
#46 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

DC's video games > Marvel's.

Yes, I realize that the only good games DC really has is the Arkham series. I stick by my statement.

what about: x-men legends, ultimate alliance, x-men origins wolverine (god of war with claws), spider-man web of shadows, shattered dimensions, spider-man 2 for ps2. against 2 good games.
#47 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I say it's because DC is only putting out a movie a year and Marvel is tossing two to three. The reason DC is going with JL before the solo movies is because at the rate we're going, it'll take six years before we get there.

#48 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

idc if marvels beating DC in movies because, DC is already beating them in comics which is there main thing of those two companies

#49 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's movies are better because movies are best suited to characters, and Marvel's characters tend to be more personalized, so there's more of a story to tell about those characters. Despite the Avengers' shortcomings, for the most part, there was a sense of these heroes as actual people, which is why Ruffalo as the Hulk got such great reviews - he portrayed the fears doubts a normal person would have. Compare with Superman Returns - that was a god pretending to be a man, and his motivations were as unclear as that of any mythological figure. Look at Nolan's Batman trilogy: who is Bruce Wayne? A collection of archtypes - not a person. DC needs to focus on characters that not only have visual appeal, but also personality. I think DC would have a hit if they made a Flash movie, based on the Wally West from the Justice League animated series. That was a Flash that had humor and insecurity, and was powerful without being invulnerable.

#50 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: You said they didn't.