What if there was marvel vs capcom the movie

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

How would budget would be and would it be the longest movie ever made. How would both marvel and capcom fans react.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

That would be worst crossover movie in history.. too many characters, no back stories for half the roster.. ummmm.. oh and Hulk solos.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capcom will need to develop their characters.

They would have to pick a certain amount of characters.

It would have to be 2 parts at least.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: you do really have a good point.....but we may never know.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would have a budget of a thousand million dollars.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They made a movie out of Street fighter and (which was pretty awful) Mortal combat (which is campy as hell but not completely bad) which had almost the same amount of characters and background for the most of them.

It could be a moderate success as straight to video release like Mortal combat was or a horrible turd.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Akuma solos the Marvel universe.

I told Miss Marvel that i want a sandwich.
I told Miss Marvel that i want a sandwich.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Animated? Yes it could possibly work? Live Action? No

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I would need to know what the story is first. And Hulk would probably solo...Thor would also probably solo.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zaied

Eh.. it wouldn't work since Capcom hasn't committed to any of their properties save Resident Evil. Resident Evil is pretty popular and the films do well, but the face of those films isn't Wesker, Chris, or Leon (the actual faces of the RE brand). It's Alice... who isn't an original Capcom character.

So they could do something where Captain America fights Wesker or Ryu, but they'd still need to leave out guys like Thor. Preferably, they would want to make movies to introduce some of their other characters, but they won't..

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

Capcom will need to develop their characters.

Considering their current track record, I doubt they will even if the people demand it.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically just this

Loading Video...

wIth actual voice acting and the little story bits and ends shoved in.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

I would need to know what the story is first. And Hulk would probably solo...Thor would also probably solo.

The darkstalkers verse is actually pretty ridiculous, the main villian has planets that orbit around him that hes collected that's sapposed to overall be over four times the size of the milky way.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@skit: Except he's not in the game, so I'm not sure why he'd be in a film (there's too many characters as is) and just because someone is big doesn't really make him all that powerful. The One Above All is many times smaller than Galactic but...well you know.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Why would him being in one of the games matter? They don't have to use him or anybody obviously, I just used him as an example(though he does make a good anti galactus since they're pretty similar). Obviously it doesn't make him all powerful, but when a character can force galaxies worth of planets and stars to float them, there clearly well above planet level and even then he did suck the life out the earth and then wore it as a ring in the first game.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Considering were talking about a movie based on the game, one he's never been in, I don't know why he'd appear?

And his size alone would generate enough gravity to have planets orbit him, it's not really a by product of his power. Although I doubt the writers scienced it out beforehand.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Would be weird

vahsharo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vahsharo

as cool as this this would be it would be hard for them to create a storyline that isnt going to be 3 to 4 parts long. there are tons and tons of characters. and they would have to make a storyline on each and everyone of those toons. like darkstalkers morrigan. felicia. talbain. pyron. it would be alot of work and millions of dollers. and it would be one of those movies were it would be ether a hit or miss. and for that reason i dont think that it would work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca94ac6d594d
deactivated-5ca94ac6d594d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it will work for many reasons, but I do think people are overexaggerating on the roster part. It doesn't need to involve every single character from the four games of the franchise, honestly.

I think just the first one is enough for an animated movie.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The marvel roster is pretty well known and people know SF , Megaman, RE , and DMC with MH getting a huge boost in popularity last year. It could move along pretty smoothly with the right characters