What if the New 52 is like House of M and AoU?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

Now here me out. I was thinking about this the other day when I saw this.

No Caption Provided

Brianica has been showing up everywhere and with the last page of Superman Doomed being this...

No Caption Provided

it has lots of people speculating that this means the New 52 might be reverted back, but it's been over two years now and it would be too much to just throw that all away... so my theory is what if it works the way House of M and AoU worked?

What do I mean by this well lets just look at some of the after math of those two Marvel Events. In both of the events time/reality is re-written, and when things are reverted back they're are clearly effects on the original world.

In AoU Hank Pym is seen recalling everything that had happened in AoU and decided to become a more active Avenger again in Avengers A.I. because he got to see the world fall apart without him. Angela and Galactus were pushed into different dimensions.

In House of M all of the main characters got to retain their memories, characters who had been brought back to life like Hawkeye got to keep their new life after things reverted back, people had their powers changed/restored liked Ms. Marvel, and others were just healed like Xavier regaining the use of his legs.

What if after the New 52 reverts back to the normal DC Universe all of these kinds of effects happen so that the New 52 has some real lasting effect on things?

Some examples being...

• Lex Luther - Know's Batman's identity and remembers being a hero.
  • Superman - Finds himself married to Lois again but in love with Wonder Woman
  • Roy Harper - His arm is back to being flesh and blood
  • Red Hood - Has healed his relationship with Batman
  • Dick Grayson - Wants nothing to do with Batman
  • Tula - Is alive
  • Barbra Gordon - Can walk
  • Damian - Remembers his mother having him killed and his father letting him die
  • Green Lanterns - Remember the betrayal of the guardians
  • Simon Baz - Still has a power ring
  • Helena Wayne - still in earth 1
  • Constantine - Will still be part of the main DC universe.
  • Barry Allen - Still as young as he is in the new 52
  • etc.
Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Night4345
No Caption Provided

I like all of this. DO IT!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I do not like this idea, no siree. Not just in terms of DC going back on their own reboot but a lot of this sounds like a bad mix of Pre New 52 and New 52 canon.