#1 Posted by Graysonfan11 (172 posts) - - Show Bio

What would be his effects to the marvel universe. Would he beat the hulk before he became a avenger what would his effect to the marvel civil war be. Where would his allegiance lies what would his a captian america relation be. would he work for sheild would superman even be his name who would he be raised by would he think he is a mutant like the x-men jsut awnser these questiona nd tell me what you think his effect to marvel would be.

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel would now have more money.

#4 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

He would work at the Daily Bugle. 

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Graysonfan11: I would think h would have sided with no one during the civil war and not work with shiled and he would have a pretty good releashoship with cap

#6 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Marvel would now have more money.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (23162 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't have the Kents to raise him, thus he'd probably become corrupt with his power and rule the world with an iron..or rather, steel, fist.

#8 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

theres like 3 fan-fics writting about this isue at the moment :P

#9 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Half the B*llshit that's happened on Marvel earth would never have happened because supes would have shown up when it started and flattened it into submission. Thus making a better comic universe.

#10 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if you allow him to crash land with a couple that are comparable to ma and pa kent, he'll grow up to be the same person. He could single-handedly alter the course of the Marvel Universe. People like the punisher would quickly be caught and thrown in jail (avoiding thousands of deaths). He would have the same job, but at the Bugle. He could make a living taking pictures of himself. His adherence to the "american way," would have him taking on mutant rights...unlike the avengers. He would remove shady government officials/ practices like trask and kelly. His example and advocation on the behalf of mutants would help them to become accepted. He has done this before (e.g. cadmus). There are many characters in marvel that don't like to kill, but will (e.g. spiderman, daredevil, captain america). Under, superman , they would never take lives. Norman osbourne would probably still have come to power, but would have been taken out long before he could have even thought of invading asgard. Sentry would be taken out once he became crazy. The stanford incident would probably still have occurred, but mediation by superman would have prevented the civil war. Mutants would still have their powers, because the mitigation of mutant prejudicee would allow for the avoidance of scarlet witch's creation of a new world order and subsequent depowerment of the race. If the skrulls tried to invade earth, he would probably fly to their world and beat them there.

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm, I have thousands of ideas but I think this would be a great "elseword/what if" crossover between Marvel and DC

#12 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything is possible. If I wrote it I think I'd probably tone him down to be more even with the strength level of marvel but he'd have plenty of moments to shine. He'd be clearly the most powerful earth based hero in overall and the leader of his own group of followers / team. Don't want to give away all of my idea but he would change the atmosphere drastically and a lot of roles would be switched.

#13 Posted by Deadite (21077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

Half the B*llshit that's happened on Marvel earth would never have happened because supes would have shown up when it started and flattened it into submission. Thus making a better comic universe.

Marvel fans would have to carve a S symbol into their back willingly for that. And Superman would encourage it since he's not raised by the Kents.

#14 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

This creates alot of potential for interesting stories.

#15 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

That's what I'm thinking. No Civil War, no Avengers vs. X-Men, no Secret Wars and no Contest of Champions because whatever side Superman is on would clean up in one issue. Instead the heroes would fight spend more time fighting against villains (shocking, I know).

#16 Posted by leofull (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel would get better and DC would get worse.

#17 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so Superman' ship entered a portal which sent him to the marvel universe?

#18 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably throw Thor a beating and kill the Punisher just on principle I think

#19 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom finds the baby, raises him, teaches him how to become impervious to magic and Latveria rules the World when Sup hits 18. After what Sup turns on his father and begins an era of prosperity.

#20 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:

Like a boss.
#21 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

He would grow up and call himself Hyperion....

#22 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the Marvel characters at Superman's level are space-based heroes (or Asgard based in Thor's case). It would really throw off the balance of power and make everyone uncomfortable to have such a powerful being running around cleaning up street crime in a single American city. I think Superman would probably be asked nicely to leave Earth.

#23 Posted by midnightmare (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate Supes, but honestly? If Superman makes everything better then you forget that Chesshire nuked a country, Mongul and the Cyborg destroyed Coast City, the Society of super villains destroyed Blüdheaven and almost destroyed Star City(and Prometheus did it again), Lex Luthor turned Metropolis into a war zone, and letter bacame president, and obviously you haven't hear about Suicide Slum, which is in Metropolis. In general, the Marvel Universe would be prety much the same.

And if you want a taste, read the second cross over whith Spiderman, there Clark Kent gets hired at the Bugle, and he figths Hulk and Doctor Doom.

#24 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5342 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion, Sentry, and Blue Marvel would probably get into it at first then become best friends.

#25 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04: lol (i literally did)