#1 Edited by Batmanx2005 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

What would happen.

#2 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you'd stop making these stupid threads

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

It has no place there.

#4 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11390 posts) - - Show Bio

TTG is a place of innocence and purity, Harpers drug addiction wouldn't even be a thought in that 'verse. The probability of drugs being on it are 0%.

#5 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Sorry Teen Titans Go fans, but you even have to admit it, but the show's for children. Don't take that the wrong way because so is Toy Story, and I LOVE those movies to my dearest sacred heart. I don't think a drug addiction would be a nice fit in a kids show.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you'd stop making these stupid threads

It has no place there.

TTG is a place of innocence and purity, Harpers drug addiction wouldn't even be a thought in that 'verse. The probability of drugs being on it are 0%.

@gor724 said:

No. Sorry Teen Titans Go fans, but you even have to admit it, but the show's for children. Don't take that the wrong way because so is Toy Story, and I LOVE those movies to my dearest sacred heart. I don't think a drug addiction would be a nice fit in a kids show.

#7 Posted by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat if He's addicted to candy? It can be funny and a lesson for kids.

Addiction is bad and Candy is bad (****s up your teetH).

-ABstract4$$#073-

#8 Edited by Batmanx2005 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724: I'm no fan I read it on wikipedia

#9 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

-ABstract4$$#073-

wHy dO yOu alwaYs tyPe liKe thiS? ANd theN aDD -ABstract4$$#073 aT tHe enD. JUst wOndering

#10 Posted by lifeofvibe (3475 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: i like were this is headed :D

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21768 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724: MetH does not post like tHat at all and tHe -ABstract4$$#073- is my sig (signature). MetH likes sigs.

June'sVeryOwn

-ABstract4$$#073-

#13 Posted by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Have you seen tHe episode of Family Guy wHere tHe Cookie Monster is in reHab? HaHaHaHaHa, love tHat joke.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#14 Posted by Squares (5776 posts) - - Show Bio

What the...why the hell would it be in Teen Titans Go?

It has no place there.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're asking what would happen if a guy started shooting heroine on a children's cartoon? I assume the FCC would shut down cartoon network about 30 seconds after it happened.

#16 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanx2005 said:

What would happen.

I would watch it for once, that's what would happen.

@m3th

-ABstract4$$#073-

This will work as a "legal" substitute.

#17 Posted by HeckTate (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@m3th said:

-ABstract4$$#073-

wHy dO yOu alwaYs tyPe liKe thiS? ANd theN aDD -ABstract4$$#073 aT tHe enD. JUst wOndering

Maybe I've spent too much time around computers, but I read that sig as "Abstract A$$hole" with barely any thought into deciphering it. Plus I've only ever seen him format like that for the signature.

-7A73R 707
A little harder to decipher, but you can work it out.

#18 Edited by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

they barely use roy on the show

#19 Edited by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

@hecktate: First tHing tHat came to mind was Lazer LOL but because tHe post said "a little Harder to decipHer" made me question it for a wHile. Now MetH is tired.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#20 Posted by HeckTate (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: haha, I like Lazer LoL better than what it actually is. The 7's are T's, and then I'll refer you to my Username in case it still doesn't make sense. Not the greatest signature, but I also don't use it very often so I'm not willing to put in the time it takes to make an actual good one.

#21 Posted by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

@hecktate: Good! At first I tHougHt it was easy but once I reread tHe post, I was like, it's not suppose to be tHat easy. I kept trying to come up witH otHer cipHers but none made sense. I figured it Had to be Lazers LOL and was annoyed of tHe idea tHat I figured it out easily but wasted time trying to come up witH sometHing different. Glad I failed instead of wasting time cHasing gHosts per say.

Tater Tot is good IMHO.

June'sVeryOwn

#22 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: didn't your signature used to be ~M3th~

#23 Posted by M3th (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: My former signature was

-m3th.O.D.-

However, believe it or not it is quite tedious to type. ABstract4$$#073 and June'sVeryOwn were some fun signatures I made up.

At tHe time of inception, I tHougHt my signature sHould be tHat I always cHange my signature.

But June'sVeryOwn and ABstract4$$#073 grew on me and are less tedious to type on my mobile device.

ABstract4$$#073 is a nickname to an artist wHose music I find entertaining and June'sVeryOwn is a play on anotHer artists music label.

I migHt create more but for tHe moment, I sHall keep AB and June sigs.

i'mBACK