What if Naruto and Rock Lee, trained with Master Roshi?

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 40

#1  Edited By Eldest808

So i have been thinking that what if Naruto, Sasuke, and Rock Lee trained with Master Roshi say after the events of Shippudden end? I mean they all have incredible Skill but other than Rock Lee i haven't seen any of them break huge ass Rocks just by Punching them. They can do that with Jutsus but thats cheating.

Then after 6 months of training with Master Roshi they head off to Climb Korin's tower and try and catch Master Korin which shouldn't be a problem for the most part. Then they go up to see Dende and have Mr. Popo train them like he did with Goku for 3 years. Learn all of the techniques that Goku was taught like Ki Sensing(without Sage Mode), Flight etc.,

Then train at the Capsule Corp starting at 10 times earth's normal gravity then working your way up to 100 then to 500 if your a crazy mother fucker like Vegeta. Who realistically i can only see Rock Lee handling that kind of Gravity.

How strong do you think these guys would get after training DBZ style?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Their realities properties are a little different so it may affect them

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They would be crazy strong, I was actually just thinking about making a Rock Lee vs Kid Goku thread but then I remembered DBZ vs anybody that's not DBZ is banned

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Rasenganhameha!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jaken7 said:

Rasenganhameha!

This was going to be my exact comment.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JakeN7
righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r You could challenge someone to a CaV if you want to try to argue for Rock Lee or Kid Goku.

I think that Roshi could greatly enhance their abilities and add more versatility to their fighting options.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarthAznable

Rock Lee would be able to use range attacks!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r You could challenge someone to a CaV if you want to try to argue for Rock Lee or Kid Goku.

I think that Roshi could greatly enhance their abilities and add more versatility to their fighting options.

I would but I don't know too much about Lee's current stats or feats, im really behind in Naruto I literally just watched the episode where Shikaku is removed from Gaara and team kakashi and team guy are about to enter the akatsuki hide out on toonami lol ive only been into it for a little over a year so im way behind.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r Just read through the manga on your free time :p

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blade_R

@blade_r Just read through the manga on your free time :p

Lol that's what I need to do, I definitely wouldn't be so behind if did that instead of watching just one episode when toonami comes on, that's what I did to catch up on part 1, because I got into it right before the chunin exams so I went back and read everything before then, then toonami replaced part 1 with shippuden so I had to do the same with part 1 except I watched the anime instead of reading the manga, which probably wasn't a good idea because I felt like I was watching a bunch of filler at some points