#1 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know by now about the close friendship between Michael and Stan Lee. I was wondering what fellow viners would think the outcome would be. Stan lee says it wouldn't be so successful because Michael is not much of a businessman, but I disagree cause he can hire other's to do that stuff, and maybe just keep Stan Lee as a partner so he doesn't screw-up. Mainly, he would be good because he is a perfectionist who makes crews constantly rehears tell they they drop and never happy with the outcome, and it shows from the scans of his damaged bones confirmed to be the result over working them.

PS: as much as I love MJ, it would have looked too freagin weird if he played Spidey

#2 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, i have no idea. But even if he was the ''owner'' i dont think he would run much, he would proberly just let other people run the company.

#3 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein: The comics would probably a lot cheeper. The man made a free amusement park, The Neverland Ranch, and when I say free I mean free, rides, food, games..etc

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if it was 20/30 years ago he could pull it off. But now...A 50 something year old Spidey? No thanks.

#5 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably be better than it is now.... Probably not by stories and all, but money. I don't think Michael would of done much though.

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio

That was.... weird....

#7 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Maybe if it was 20/30 years ago he could pull it off. But now...A 50 something year old Spidey? No thanks.

... ... ... ... ... uhh, I don't think dead people can act, man. it is weird that you haven't heard about him passing away till now. R.I.P King of pop

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: why?

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

i would embark on a murder spree sooooo horrible they'd wipe me from the history books.

#9 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: haters gonna hate

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: haters gonna hate

yes. yes we will. the name kinda implies that.

#11 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: would you still hate if I told you there is a significant possibillity for alot of free/cheaper comics with him running. Reed the second reply.

#12 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls:

of course i know he's dead. wasn't this a few years ago? Like 2009?

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

of course i know he's dead. wasn't this a few years ago? Like 2009?

yup. 2009.

#14 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: it was just odd whenthat you implied him playing today. I mean he told stan about buying it years ago.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^

#17 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd molest a bunch of comic book virgins... Just joking. Poor guy. Life can be difficult when your strange. Personally, I think it's for the best that he didn't buy Marvel, not that Marvel is all that much better off as it is. On a side note, I share the same birthday as Michael Jackson. R.I.P.

#19 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jackson is still alive! I had to say it...

#20 Posted by Onemoreposter (3938 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm

Seems he has his web sling down pretty well. He could've done spiderman, but personally I seem him more as a Bruce Banner

lol

#21 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

LOLOL!!!

Michael Jackson powers and stats: (Rated 1 to 7)

• Strength: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Durability: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Endurance: 3 can be ampped to 4
  • Stamina: 3 can be ammped to 4
  • Speed: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Agility: 4 can be ampped to 5
  • Fighting Ability: 2 can be ampped to 6 via dancing moves
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Charisma: 7

Powers are cited through his movies Ghost, Thriller and Moon Walker

• Can transform into animals, robots, ghosts, zombies, cars, spaceship, sand, cartoon and other people

• In "Leave me Alone" he was transformed into a giant and preformed strength feats that were close to 100 tons
  • In "Remember the Time" he displayed reality warping powers and time travel.
  • In "Earth Song" he reversed time
  • In "Speed Demon" he was faster than a bullet and he also morphed himself into a cartoon and split himself in half. He was both the Rabbit (Speed Demon) and Michael Jackson
  • In "Thriller" he was a Werewolf and a Zombie... And he was able to raise the dead.
  • In "MoonWalker" he can transform into a car and a space craft. He ampped his fighting ability through dance and was strong enough to crush a 8-ball with his bare hands with significant ease.
  • In "MoonWalker" he defies gravity
  • In "Bad" he turns himself and everyone else into little kids.
  • He can magically summon winds from no where in almost all his movies.
  • In "Black or White" he destroys a car and transforms into a panther.
  • In Black or White" he summons a father from one side of a world to another. Was teleporting everywhere and morphing peoples faces to other places, no matter where the space is.
  • In "Ghost" he transformed into a ghost and was intangible
  • In real life he morphed himself into Dave Dave (After he died)

Listen to his voice....

#22 Posted by Alton (154 posts) - - Show Bio

This would have sunk Marvel into irrecoverable bankruptcy even faster than Marvel did.The man had no respect for others creativity or property. This buyout like the Beatles back catalog buyout was designed to keep his drug addicted butt above fiscal water while he continued to party into oblivion.He was a user of others with no sense of responsibility and left a mountain of debt behind.The fact that the current regime at Marvel/Disney would have deserved to get screwed by a deal like this is not withstanding.

#23 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2 said:

Michael Jackson is still alive! I had to say it...

In spirit?

#24 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alton said:

This would have sunk Marvel into irrecoverable bankruptcy even faster than Marvel did.The man had no respect for others creativity or property. This buyout like the Beatles back catalog buyout was designed to keep his drug addicted butt above fiscal water while he continued to party into oblivion.He was a user of others with no sense of responsibility and left a mountain of debt behind.The fact that the current regime at Marvel/Disney would have deserved to get screwed by a deal like this is not withstanding.

I disagree to an extent. I doubt MJ would have taken over Marvel's day to day practices. Michael wasn't a "partier", in fact his addiction actually conflicts with your point. He took sleeping medication and pain medication so he could sleep.

#25 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Onemoreposter said:

LOLOL!!!

Michael Jackson powers and stats: (Rated 1 to 7)

• Strength: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Durability: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Endurance: 3 can be ampped to 4
  • Stamina: 3 can be ammped to 4
  • Speed: 4 can be ampped to 6
  • Agility: 4 can be ampped to 5
  • Fighting Ability: 2 can be ampped to 6 via dancing moves
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Charisma: 7

Powers are cited through his movies Ghost, Thriller and Moon Walker

• Can transform into animals, robots, ghosts, zombies, cars, spaceship, sand, cartoon and other people

• In "Leave me Alone" he was transformed into a giant and preformed strength feats that were close to 100 tons
  • In "Remember the Time" he displayed reality warping powers and time travel.
  • In "Earth Song" he reversed time
  • In "Speed Demon" he was faster than a bullet and he also morphed himself into a cartoon and split himself in half. He was both the Rabbit (Speed Demon) and Michael Jackson
  • In "Thriller" he was a Werewolf and a Zombie... And he was able to raise the dead.
  • In "MoonWalker" he can transform into a car and a space craft. He ampped his fighting ability through dance and was strong enough to crush a 8-ball with his bare hands with significant ease.
  • In "MoonWalker" he defies gravity
  • In "Bad" he turns himself and everyone else into little kids.
  • He can magically summon winds from no where in almost all his movies.
  • In "Black or White" he destroys a car and transforms into a panther.
  • In Black or White" he summons a father from one side of a world to another. Was teleporting everywhere and morphing peoples faces to other places, no matter where the space is.
  • In "Ghost" he transformed into a ghost and was intangible
  • In real life he morphed himself into Dave Dave (After he died)

Listen to his voice....

10/10!