Avatar image for inhumanegenocide
Inhumanegenocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goku vs Batman

Batman goes into the dbz universe bc hes following a villian. Once he gets there he sees goku for the first time. Goku defeats the villian. Batman realizes that they were fighting at high speeds. Goku confronts batman to see where he's from. Batman tells him what he was doing. Goku Learns that hes a hero and wants to spar him. Batman agrees to it bc he wants to learn about him but he tells him he needs to prepare first . Goku sets the date and is eager to fight him. Batman stays in the universe to observe the z fighters , to see there power level and there skills. While hes doing research he ends up getting a copy of dr Geros androids, he realizes he can use that technology to make himself a power suit. While back home he creates a power suit with the data dr gero Had and with his own improvements. That suit gave him the speed he needed , but he realized that the durability needed to withstand powerful forces. Batman uses the strongest element in his universe. So now hes enhance in speed , strength , and durability. He also takes a temporally synthesized bane venom to enhance his durability inside the suit. Can batman hold his own ? Who would win? How long can it last?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice way to get around battle forum rules.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

... ... ...

I don't like the story.

I find Batman's prep annoying.

WELCOME TO COMICVINE tho

( +)

Avatar image for inhumanegenocide
Inhumanegenocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: well thats what he's known for, he's only human, so the only things he has against anybody powerful would be his prepping.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its posts like these that make me question life.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@yung_ancient_one: well thats what he's known for, he's only human, so the only things he has against anybody powerful would be his prepping.

Yes but still... I personally find it annoying. That's all. It's not a big deal. I just like to avoid dealing with it. Batman's prep has become a joke because he is so iconic.

The same goes for Superman being overpowered and Aquaman being useless it is a joke people use. It doesn't carry any weight any more to be used on a serious debate.

Look

"Batman wins with prep, why, BECAUSE, HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN"

( +)