What if Cell had the DNA of every Omnitrix alien?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Iragexcudder
Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@iamoptimusprime: yeah he'd make Omega Shenron look like a puppy

By generating infinite energy and never getting tired.

What do you think of the OP?

And how would you judge Cell based on it?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I'd put him Skyfather ++++ somewhat Galactus level but that's a fluctuating mess. He should be somewhere near Galaxy+ level maybe but that's only if his power boosts past his already mentioned "solar system buster". Iirc.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I'd put him Skyfather ++++ somewhat Galactus level but that's a fluctuating mess. He should be somewhere near Galaxy+ level maybe but that's only if his power boosts past his already mentioned "solar system buster". Iirc.

He can also manipulate time and travel across multiverses and he can clone himself an infinite number of times apparently.

And the best part is, his power doesn't get divided while doing this.

And if his energy reserves can't run out then his power level would probably be infinite.

And he's indestructible here, too. He could even grow larger than a galaxy due to expansive properties.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Odin can do that too, but not the Clone part. He's a devastating character no doubt, the leveling process is difficult lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe powerful enough to figth against Lord Bills

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@iragexcudder said:

@iamoptimusprime: Odin can do that too, but not the Clone part. He's a devastating character no doubt, the leveling process is difficult lol

Yeah, I guess it is.

And he has super-speed+time control,which is very dangerous.

And the question of him being indestructible... If you even manage to pierce him he'll just divide in half because of Buzzshock's powers.

@rorschachsidekick1 And another thing, Cell can use magic due to the DNA of Terraspin (everyone in his race can use it but they don't know how to instantly). But Cell with his massive intelligence and amazing self-awareness due to Ectonurite DNA could figure it out, as well as how to manipulate matter on phenomenal scales and build up his power to amazing heights. And also be able to manipulate many different types of energy on many levels and master the art of telepathy (DBZ characters can do this across dimensions already though he could be able to do this on skyfather level). And he could possibly destroy (or be bigger than) stars and galaxies effortlessly.

He might be able to destroy them like Beerus did casually. And create Stars, too (Atomix, Heatblast, NRG, and infinite energy).

Apparently he has most of (or is capable of achieving) Odin's powerset already (besides the Odin Force, of course :p).

He might be able to create a dimension (like the Null Void or somewhere even bigger) where he can practice the use of said powers efficiently (like telepathy across multiple dimensions and teleportation of massive objects).

@atomix said:

Maybe powerful enough to figth against Lord Bills

And win :p

@neongamewave said:

Bump.

What do you think of this minor analysis of how Cell could potentially match or exceed a skyfather?

Avatar image for rorschachsidekick1
Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: wait what? Terraspins species can use magic? I thought they were just immune to mana attacks. But then again probably jus wasn't mentioned. Hell, even if with all that power, Omnicell could magic! I definitely will use him! Considering all this info now, I would wanna see Omnicell fight against Ultimate Ben....

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: wait what? Terraspins species can use magic? I thought they were just immune to mana attacks. But then again probably jus wasn't mentioned. Hell, even if with all that power, Omnicell could magic! I definitely will use him! Considering all this info now, I would wanna see Omnicell fight against Ultimate Ben....

That's why Adwaita could use magic :p

Also I'm actually taking a break from CV for now. C'ya.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I think Cell definitely has the potential to reach or exceed a skyfather but it all depends on how he chooses to utilize his power since his power-set is very elaborate and versatile. He`ll keep growing stronger via absorption and that will be a huge contributor to how much more stronger he gets as well.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@neongamewave said:

@iamoptimusprime: I think Cell definitely has the potential to reach or exceed a skyfather but it all depends on how he chooses to utilize his power since his power-set is very elaborate and versatile. He`ll keep growing stronger via absorption and that will be a huge contributor to how much more stronger he gets as well.

I guess so. He could even absorb lots of tech. Imagine if he went Upgrade over something like a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier...

Oh, and I came up with a few ideas for what I could use him for if I had him as an alien. I would use him to repair and upgrade things like my laptop, phone, etc to points where they will be even better than they were when they were first manufactured, though for my laptop I'd focus more on its appearance needing a redesign, using Upgrade's powers and magic as well, while making it diamond-hard. I'd make every other device I have far above diamond-hard as well, so that even if I threw it from a hotel with more than ten floors, it would still survive.

I could make a Cell Jr. for each of my devices, have them merge with the devices via Upgrade giving up their consciousness to them in the process but making the devices have enhanced AI's that can do anything I want with a simple word and not the push of a button. And due to this the devices would be able to regenerate if spoilt, have infinite battery, an ice-cold cooling system, no radiation, and an infinite super-fast personal internet connection for each of them that downloads files and accesses the internet at the speed of light - or less - which would be very convenient for me. And also, the devices as a result of the merging would have somewhat infinite disk space or just 2000 TB and infinite RAM so I can run the devices at FTL speeds and more.

@rorschachsidekick1 Any thing to say?

I'd also be the guardian of endangered species or just create Cell Jrs. to do it for me by stationing them in each endangered specie habitat and regenerate said habitats and animals belonging to this species. And also protect them from poachers by making diamond-hard barricades come up from the ground or making force fields that are very large within and growing all sorts of plants within, or again, have the Cell Jrs. do it.

Avatar image for balrog-demorgoth
Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good idea , it would make Cell a lot stronger than buu but not enought to be a threat to beerus , whis , SSJG Goku , SSJG Vegeta and demigra and equal to Buhan but it would make cell jump from mid tier characters to almost top tier characters (even if 80/100 of the alien power would be useless because too weak or have already been show at highter level in the DBZ vers) if Cell would have the DNA of Alien X he would maybe the level of beerus or slightly weaker and slightly stronger than SSJG Goku (but if he have the DNA of alien X all the other alien's power would become useless)

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@balrog-demorgoth said:

Good idea , it would make Cell a lot stronger than buu but not enought to be a threat to beerus , whis , SSJG Goku , SSJG Vegeta and demigra and equal to Buhan but it would make cell jump from mid tier characters to almost top tier characters (even if 80/100 of the alien power would be useless because too weak or have already been show at highter level in the DBZ vers) if Cell would have the DNA of Alien X he would maybe the level of beerus or slightly weaker and slightly stronger than SSJG Goku (but if he have the DNA of alien X all the other alien's power would become useless)

He would solo DBZ:

No Caption Provided

Isn't that right, @atomix ?

@lowlaville@rbt@princearagorn1@neongamewave Ain't this the real deal?

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: no solo is an exageration but he beat easily anyone below SSJG Goku also your link is about an unofficial source so i don't trust it, if you have an interview or somethings else coming from a official source who say Alien X is casual Multivers buster i would agree he can solo what we know from the DBZ vers (if we doesn't count Tori-Bot / AT , Demigra and Whis) but until that Alien X have show to be casual univers buster , that's make him top tier in DBZ vers but slightly weaker / equal to Beerus and weaker than Whis and Demigra

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@balrog-demorgoth said:

@iamoptimusprime: no solo is an exageration but he beat easily anyone below SSJG Goku also your link is about an unofficial source so i don't trust it, if you have an interview or somethings else coming from a official source who say Alien X is casual Multivers buster i would agree he can solo what we know from the DBZ vers (if we doesn't count Tori-Bot / AT , Demigra and Whis) but until that Alien X have show to be casual univers buster , that's make him top tier in DBZ vers but slightly weaker / equal to Beerus and weaker than Whis and Demigra

@atomix@lowlaville@princearagorn1@neongamewave@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@nightway@gojira4life@rorschachsidekick1 Please tell him just how WRONG he is.

About the "unofficial source" and "Alien X not beating DBZ."

@balrog-demorgoth Face it, man, you're Outmatched.

Here's Derrick's Twitterandhis Personal Ask.Fm.

@rbt Is the one who asked him the question.

Alien X solos DBZ. You're the only one right now who disagrees.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestialsapiens vs All DB (canon or not) series?

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: all celestialsapiens ? if it's the entier race they win pretty easily vs what we know from the DBZ vers they all have the same level while in DBZ they have what ? 3- 4 know characters able to beat a celestialsapien

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: i am the only here who disagrees ...and ? the popularity of an idea mean nothings ,for me all what Alien X show doesn't make him able to solo what we know of the DBZ vers like i said saying Alien X solo DBZ is an exageration because yeah he is strong enought to be in the top tier of DBZ but he is not strong enought to solo DBZ

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X survived the universe being destroyed around him without a scratch then proceeded to recreate it. All Ben has to do is get Serena and Beliefs to agree then they could do tons of stuff to end it.

The whole race vs DBZ...stompapalooza does not even describe a fraction of the kind of beat down. One Celestialsapien on it's own is universal. A group of them are multiversal as seen in the episode Ben was tried in court for recreating the universe.

If you want to settle this do a CaV or something though. Don't turn this into a DBZ vs thread. :P

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

Alien X survived the universe being destroyed around him without a scratch then proceeded to recreate it. All Ben has to do is get Serena and Beliefs to agree then they could do tons of stuff to end it.

The whole race vs DBZ...stompapalooza does not even describe a fraction of the kind of beat down. One Celestialsapien on it's own is universal. A group of them are multiversal as seen in the episode Ben was tried in court for recreating the universe.

If you want to settle this do a CaV or something though. Don't turn this into a DBZ vs thread. :P

Okay, I won't.

Let's get back on topic then: What would you do if you had this Cell as an alien?

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, but Majin Buu or Cell could absorb Alien X while he is doing nothing

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: all celestialsapiens ? if it's the entier race they win pretty easily vs what we know from the DBZ vers they all have the same level while in DBZ they have what ? 3- 4 know characters able to beat a celestialsapien

That's why i say ALL Dragon Ball series that includes fanfic and i hear that is a lot of way more powerful characters than the originals

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk would know more about this

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: including fanfic ? that not the same deal , it's a nomatch if we include DBZ fanfic , i know at least 100 omnipotent who came from DBZ's fanfic , if we include fan fic DBZ stomp

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@nightway said:

@iamoptimusprime: Anything I want. Simple.

Like helping this planet?

Fixing and finding all your spoilt/lost belongings?

Reversing time in the event of a mistake?

Utilizing an IQ of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10^30 which is one nonillion) for various effects?

Making your own free internet and electricity?

Here's a few of my ideas:

• I would use him to repair and upgrade things like my laptop, phone, etc to points where they will be even better than they were when they were first manufactured, though for my laptop I'd focus more on its appearance needing a redesign, using Upgrade's powers and magic as well, while making it diamond-hard. I'd make every other device I have far above diamond-hard as well, so that even if I threw it from a hotel with more than ten floors, it would still survive.
  • I could make a Cell Jr. for each of my devices, have them merge with the devices via Upgrade giving up their consciousness to them in the process but making the devices have enhanced AI's that can do anything I want with a simple word and not the push of a button. And due to this the devices would be able to regenerate if spoilt, have infinite battery, an ice-cold cooling system, no radiation, and an infinite super-fast personal internet connection for each of them that downloads files and accesses the internet at the speed of light - or less - which would be very convenient for me. And also, the devices as a result of the merging would have somewhat infinite disk space or just 2000 TB and infinite RAM so I can run the devices at possibly FTL speeds and more. And tehy would never spoil. And have them multiply and go into every single electronic in my house so there would be infinite electricity without having to pay in my house. I'd do the same for my cousins' electronic appliances and devices so they would both be indestructible and run on infinite power.
  • I'd be able to enhance the power of a dryer so that it dries clothes more efficiently and quickly, and so that I don't have to wait hours before doing so.
  • I would also go back in time and prevent every single plane crash that ever happened in history, along with making as many planes as I can indestructible by having Cell Jrs. merge with them, making them very advanced as well and malleable. Plane rides would be much more comfortable. And no plane would ever crash at all.
  • I'd also be the guardian of endangered species or just create Cell Jrs. to do it for me by stationing them in each endangered specie habitat and regenerate said habitats and animals belonging to this species. And also protect them from poachers by making diamond-hard barricades come up from the ground or making force fields that are very large within and growing all sorts of plants within, or again, have the Cell Jrs. do it.
  • And I'd secretly go back in time just to find every single video game and device that I've ever lost or spoilt over the years as a kid and then make a copy of each and every one of them, some to put in this current timeline, and others to put as backups in places in my house that they would easily be found even if they were lost abroad. Or I'd make Cell Jrs. and clones just to make it faster. Then I'd have every single game I ever bought with me. This goes for toys and all that other stuff too. I'd also prevent the loss of quite a lot of video game data that I had on both my console and handhelds in the past. And do the same for my brothers' handhelds so that they never lose data again.
  • As for the part about the Cell Jrs., when they merge with devices they give up their consciousness to a larger AI that will be formed as a result and that would be more advanced.
Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this idea would make a good fanfic and is a pretty nice Crossover

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna happen, he can still break free.

Plus they'd fall under the same weakness too: Doing nothing forall eternity.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By ancient_god

@iamoptimusprime said:
@ancient_god said:

Nope, is for Alien X only, not work that way in other characters

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hed probs be weaker JK

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:
@ancient_god said:

Yes it does -_- .............

Don't you know that if someone like Aggregor absorbed a normal Celestialsapien then he would get the same weakness? That's what would happen, and the same goes for Cell and Buu since they're using his DNA. They'd turn to motionless statues.

You can't assume they'd be able to use his powers. Isn't that right @atomix?

Get back on-topic anyway.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god said:
@iamoptimusprime said:
@ancient_god said:

Yes it does -_- .............

Don't you know that if someone like Aggregor absorbed a normal Celestialsapien then he would get the same weakness? That's what would happen, and the same goes for Cell and Buu since they're using his DNA. They'd turn to motionless statues.

You can't assume they'd be able to use his powers. Isn't that right @atomix?

Get back on-topic anyway.

What about Morningstar, Ben never said he would get his weakness?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be weaker

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be weaker

No chance of that happening :p

But I know you're not serious anyway. Now if you'd like to answer the bonus question...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@balrog-demorgoth said:

@atomix@lowlaville@princearagorn1@neongamewave@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@nightway@gojira4life@rorschachsidekick1 Please tell him just how WRONG he is.

About the "unofficial source" and "Alien X not beating DBZ."

@balrog-demorgoth Face it, man, you're Outmatched.

Here's Derrick's Twitterandhis Personal Ask.Fm.

@rbt Is the one who asked him the question.

Alien X solos DBZ. You're the only one right now who disagrees.

Alien X is multiversal alright.

It created the entire Ben 10 universe with a thought. It tanked an Annihilarg going off. The thing if present in an universe destroys it, and if released outside of space and time, gives rise to an entire multiverse.

Alien X later supressed an Annihilarg going off within the palm of his hand, and sliced through one of the ships shields capable of blocking Annihilarg. So I dare say he is multiversal.

There is nothing and no one in DBZ capable of this level of offence or defense. Alien X can just stand there and absorb all the strongest attacks by Beerus, God Form Frieza and SSJG and still it won't do anything to him.

Alien X has destroyed planets by simply ramming into it and have grown to the size of a Galaxy and destroyed one with zero effort. And that was while Ben had control, with little knowledge on how to use Alien X's power.

And mate in the quote: what has Beerus done to equal Alien X? Create universe with thought? Tanked big bang? Supressed it? Even one of Ben's weaker Aliens, a conductoid was capable of handling and launching the energy of a big bang. Of course he had Alien X suppress the big bang's energy first.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Beerus was said as able to destroy 1/5 of the univers when he was weaker than Fat Buu and during the movie we have see he is largely more than 5 time stronger than Fat Buu so yes beerus can destroy a univers very easily he never do it because Whis don't let him destroy everythings and Buu have destroyed a galaxie without effort and Demigra have destroyed a multivers so yes Alien X is powerful but not enought to Solo DBZ

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok it begin to turn into a VS Thread so we better go back to the topic don't you thinks ?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Beerus was said as able to destroy 1/5 of the univers when he was weaker than Fat Buu and during the movie we have see he is largely more than 5 time stronger than Fat Buu so yes beerus can destroy a univers very easily he never do it because Whis don't let him destroy everythings and Buu have destroyed a galaxie without effort and Demigra have destroyed a multivers so yes Alien X is powerful but not enought to Solo DBZ

Not nearly. Alien X is strong enough to tank multiversal attacks without a literal scratch or even the slightest hint of burden. He literally was not damaged by Annihilarg. No Ki blast can even tingle him.

I don't know who Demigra is. You will need to show me this feat of him destroying a multiverse (not that it matters). What you are saying of Beerus is speculation and borderline wanking. At current, nothing suggests he is even solar system level except he casually destroyed a bunch of planets simply by ramming into them. I'm willing to accept however that he is potentially galaxy level.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: what i said about beerus is not a speculation , it's was said by Akira toriyama himself (also beerus solar systeme level ? even Kid Buu have destroyed Galaxies and Super buu would have destroyed the univers with his diemsional barrier and his vice shoot if they don't stop him) and like i said it begin to turn into a VS thread so we better go back to the topic

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: what i said about beerus is not a speculation , it's was said by Akira toriyama himself (also beerus solar systeme level ? even Kid Buu have destroyed Galaxies and Super buu would have destroyed the univers with his diemsional barrier and his vice shoot if they don't stop him) and like i said it begin to turn into a VS thread so we better go back to the topic

You are just wanking. Show me a feat. Buu universe level? XD Buu destroying planets and stars in a galaxy lead to its eventual collapse. He is no way even galaxy level. It took him a good amount of time to achieve. The universe level voice is also a fallacy. People said the same about Raizen in YYH. lol

Being able to tear open a gap in space/time does not make anyone even close to universal. That does not even support the theory that he could lead to the eventual collapse of that dimension. Buu had no effect on either of the 2 dimensions, Earth and the Hpyerbolic time chamber. He merely tore open a portal.

You do realize even after supposing at solar system level himself, Piccolo could not take on final form frieza? Not god form, while that form was only planet level. Akira just proved all the fans wrong with the latest movie. There were only special cases that could even destroy things like planets, which included Buu, Beerus and of course Frieza. Power scaling is ridiculous to say the least. SSJ3 destroyed a portion of King Kai's planet with a punch, a similar attribute Beerus has shown. They are nowhere near universal.

Consider this my last post on the matter then.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:
@balrog-demorgoth said:

@iamoptimusprime: Sorry for almost turn your thread into a VS thread ^^'

Ok. Make a discussion thread about this then.

@lowlaville is right though.@lowlaville Actually, in Revival of F, Beerus busted two stars with a casual ki blast upon waking up.

Nope, lowlaville is lowballing as much as balrog are wanking

I think not. You DBZ supporters have very little to go on besides power scaling and AT's statements, and here on CV we go by Feats and nothing else.

Why do you think DBZ debates were banned in the first place?

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: I don't wank , Akira Toriyama said it Beerus could have destroy 1/5 of the univers when he was weaker than Fat Buu and it's not the subject , we return to the topic

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By ancient_god

@ancient_god said:
@iamoptimusprime said:
@balrog-demorgoth said:

@lowlaville is right though.@lowlaville Actually, in Revival of F, Beerus busted two stars with a casual ki blast upon waking up.

I think not. You DBZ supporters have very little to go on besides power scaling and AT's statements, and here on CV we go by Feats and nothing else.

And why you made this thread if they aren't allowed?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@balrog-demorgoth said:

@ancient_god: I don't wank , Akira Toriyama said it Beerus could have destroy 1/5 of the univers when he was weaker than Fat Buu and it's not the subject , we return to the topic

• Says he doesn't wank.
  • Calls DBZ characters "Multiversal"

Yep, you're notwanking alright....

/sarcasm

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:
@ancient_god said:
@iamoptimusprime said:
@balrog-demorgoth said:

And why you made this thread if they aren't allowed?

DBZ debates were banned in the battle forums, nowhere else.