What if Cell had the DNA of every Omnitrix alien?

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thefantomconvoy
No Caption Provided

But his appearance didn't immediately change however he could still use all these abilities and become a shape-shifter (who can materialize the body parts and other features of the aliens on his body or just shape-shift into them), and by this I mean he will have all their powers and abilities combined into one (without Alien X). Basically he'd be like the Super-Skrull, who can materialize different features of the FF and utilize more than one power at the same time.

I came up with this idea because Cell was created by the fusion of the Cells of multiple beings from different races into one perfect warrior, and I noticed that the Omnitrix has a large collection of very useful DNA that could enhance him to insane levels, so I decided to put the original concept of Cell and Omnitrix DNA together into one big double helix filled with DNA. And there are a lot of aliens in Ben 10, over 60 different aliens.

How powerful would he become? Would he be able to solo most of his verse? How would his new abilities fit him?Where would he stand in certain verses (Marvel, DC, etc)?

I'm thinking something along the lines of this:

Detailed info on certain aliens that I think everyone should know before assessing Cell:

Ectonurites (Zs'Skayr):

Their DNA has the special property of allowing an Ectonurite to have their personalities genetically bonded to every single strand of their DNA meaning that just a piece of DNA lying around anywhere is enough to resurrect him, and his mind is embedded into the very fabric of his being, a miraculous genetic memory that allows him to remember absolutely everything from the day he was born (meaning he can't forget a single thing he's ever learned); even a single strand of his DNA can replicate him in his entirety.

Thanks to this DNA He can also make it so that he has no life force energy at all that can be sensed or absorbed. He can also absorb other beings and their powers entirely. His possession would not be avoidable and he could manipulate his own weight.

When he possesses people he takes full control of them and they can't resist.

And he can also eat souls, living or dead.

This would enable Cell to be a real threat.

Chronosapiens (Clockwork, Maltruant):

Category: Time Manipulation

This DNA allows Cell to manipulate time for the purposes of Stopping, rewinding, or Fast-Forwarding time. He can also age people to dust and slow down time. He can also stop time just for an individual. He can travel through time and send people into other timelines.

Now just think if he combined his super speed with his time control...

Galvans, Ultimate Galvans, and Cerebrocrustaceans:

Category: Enhanced Super-massive Intellect

This DNA allows him to access the immense intelligence of these aliens all combined into his own brain. Cerebrocrustaceans have an IQ of 10^30 (One Nonillion), which I believe would be a great help to Cell. Also, Ultimate Galvans have intelligence on par with or exceeding a Cerebrocrustacean's level of intellect.

In conjunction with the above info about Ectonurite DNA that enables them to remember every singe thing they've seen or learned, he can keep tabs on every single power he has with no difficulty and he could even find ways to learn how to use his powers for things that they normally can't be used for. Example: he has Terraspin's DNA, so he could find out that terraspin's race knows how to use Magic, and he could train himself to use it. He could figure out that Namekians can heal people, so he could unlock this ability. He could even think up a million ways to combine and use his huge variety of powers and stuff.

Kinecelerans, Citrakayahs, and Aerophibians:

Category: Enhanced super-speed

This DNA will give him the all-round same speed in every single action he does (thinking, talking, fighting, running, flying, regenerating, etc). It would be a huge advantage when it comes to thinking as he could think up a million situations and methods of doing stuff in less than a second, making him deadly in battle.

In short, all this DNA combined with his own already massive speed could enable him to achieve lightspeed in all of his actions, including thinking. Who knows, he might even be as fast as the Flash.

Amperi, Cerebrocrustaceans, Transylians, Toku'stars, Prypiatosian-B's, Aerophibians, Galvanic Mechamorphs and Gimlinophitecuses:

Category: Unlimited Energy/Unlimited Energy Generation

This combined set of DNA allows him to generate electricity and energy without any limits or otherwise access an already infinite source of energy from within. A few aliens here have demonstrated this.

Amperi, Conductoids, Prypiatosian-B's, Crystalsapiens, Petrosapiens, and Vladats:

Category: Energy Absorption

This combined set of DNA allows Cell to absorb energy with no limits, and allows him to drain life energy as well.

Polymorphs, Thep Khufans, Floraunas, Methanosians, Galvanic Mechamorphs, Biosovortians, Vaxasaurians, Toku'stars, Nanochips and Segmentasapiens:

Category: Regeneration, Shapeshifting, Size Changing and Stretching/Expansion

This combined set of DNA allows him to regenerate with no limits (With Goop he has atomic-level regen), change his shape to whatever he likes, and stretch and expand himself or his limbs to any heights he wants. He can also reduce himself to microscopic cells and make himself grow bigger.

This is an ability that would be very useful to Cell.

Prypiatosian-B's, Necrofriggians, Ectonurites, Amperi, and Merlinisapiens:

Category: Intangibility and Invisibility

This allows Cell to camouflage himself and be able to pass through anything. This is also an ability that Cell could exploit to many ends.

Sonorosians, Nosedeenians, and Splixsons:

Category: Unlimited self-Duplication

This combined set of DNA will allow Cell to make as many clones of himself as he wants. Think about it, he could make himself the entire population of this planet.

And the best part is, he doesn't have to divide his power while doing so, and the clones are perfect duplicates in every way.

And the Cell Jrs he creates can do this too. Imagine how much of a threat Cell would be with all this...

Opticoids:

Category: 360-Degree vision and enhanced hearing.

This allows Cell to be able to see in all directions, making it impossible for anything to escape his notice. He can also fire blasts from said eyes.

He also has enhanced hearing.

Atrocians:

Category: Indestructibility

This race is an indestructible one and Cell would be indestructible as well.

I also came up with an Origin story for this version of Cell (very creative, if I do say so myself). If it needs work, please tell me, all ideas are welcome :) :

Somehow, in a very strange manner, Dr. Gero met up with Albedo. Gero was in his secret bunker while this was going on, and Albedo asked what he was doing. Gero initially declined, but when Albedo offered help, he began to show interest. When the plan to fuse the cells of different fighters from different races was revealed, Albedo presented him with the Ultimatrix he made, which has a lot of DNA stored within.

Albedo then went to work on a machine that would allow him to add in all the DNA in the Ultimatrix, Ultimate Aliens and all (except for Alien X since that alien is locked). Since this Ultimatrix is linked to Ben's Omnitrix, it has all the aliens within. He succeeded, and added all of the DNA in the Ultimatrix to the still incubating Cell. Dr. Gero was pleased with the results on his supercomputer showing a large series of double helixes forming (Albedo upgraded his supercomputer for free) and thanked Albedo, after which the latter took his leave. Gero then went back to his evil schemes, patiently awaiting the day that the Ultimate fusion being would be born...

I think that a combination like this would=a very powerful being, don’t you guys think?

N.B.: He doesn't carry over any of their weaknesses (due to the fact that most of the aliens negate each other's weaknesses and weaknesses on multiple aliens would not make sense :P). Video Game abilities will also be included, given that they can indeed do those things despite the games being non-canon.

He still retains his original powers, in addition to these ones.

He is in Super Perfect Cell form at this time.

Also, all abilities that don't have any shown limits in Ben 10 are to be taken that way, as having no limit whatsoever. Meaning that he can spam these attacks with no limit either, if taken that way.

DNA of the Ultimates, including aliens in Albedo's Ultimatrix, is to be included in this massive mix.

Well this is the first ever thread I'm making with a DBZ character on this site, and I don't know whether this is allowed or not, or if it is in the right section, but I would like to see some Ideas here. Please proceed to have an In-Depth discussion of the Abilities of Ben 10 Aliens and how they would fit Cell, especially if he had prep time to build certain machines.

In the Discussion, please try to include the following:

• What his power would be like.
  • If his energy would be unlimited.
  • If he could use all the abilities all at once, or to their Max Potential.
  • How he would think and act
  • The training simulations, devices, and dimensions he could make.
  • Strongest character he would be able to beat (Power by comic standards, hope this doesn't cause flame wars)
  • The kinds of devices he could make to amp himself
  • The things he could do with his intelligence.
  • Many other "nerdy" details.

Also, most Ben 10 aliens seem to have an unlimited source of energy with which to base their powers off of. Will list them later on in another topic. Please do not call NLF on any of these abilities, because there is not much of anything that suggests that these abilities do have a limit.

Basically:

No Caption Provided

Whatever version of Cell you imagine, only he'd still be capable of soloing DBZ so many times over. And be immortal and regenerate easily with no effort.

@ssj_god@rbt@scouterv@lowlaville@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@gizmorino@neongamewave@jmarshmallow@rorschachsidekick1@atomix What do you guys think about this?

Bonus question: What would you do if you had this version of Cell as an Omnitrix alien?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He would be the strongest in the DBZ-Verse if he had the powers of a chronosapien alone. Everything else just puts him at god-tier.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be the strongest in the DBZ-Verse if he had the powers of a chronosapien alone. Everything else just puts him at god-tier.

Yes, and some of the people over at another forum when I made this type of thread there (Which I left, can you guess which one it is?) said that he would still lose to SSJ2 Gohan.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Question: What if he made a Kamehameha, but the energy was infused with Jet Ray's Neuroshock Energy, Way Big's Cosmic Energy, Shocksquatch and AmpFibian's electric energy, Chromastone's Ultraviolet ray energy, Eye Guy's unknown source of energy, and made 100 clones who all did the same thing and then all fired it at the same time?

Would the KHH be powerful and large enough to possibly wipe out a lot of Solar Systems at the very least?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Phenomenal thread and epic question!

I think Cell with all those abilities accumulated would be able to wreak a lot of havoc and I could see him soloing the DB universe on a few conditions. I think his power would be enormous but one thing that will also be enormous is his pride/ego he`s like a Lex Luthor for Goku and having more power may put him over the edge as with the positive and negative effects there would also be side-effects.

I don`t think his energy would be limited the only potential thing that could limit him is his ability to utilize his energies and be resourceful with them. Even in DBZ when facing Gohan and the other Z Warriors he had a lot going for him but he did seem limited despite his advantages he wasn`t the most creative or insightful when using his abilities he relied on brute force, cunning and boasting to emulate himself as being a threat.

I think Cell is very capable in using his abilities in creative ways though and to their full potential the problem is his ego. But I think he could pull it off pretty well especially since he`s a very intelligent AI and I think with each ability he would have a counter to the opposition opposing him in the Dragon Ball universe. In terms of being able to alternate or swiftly shift from one ability to another I think he could and would but it may come at a cost because with all that power he could potentially misuse such as trickily unique abilities I don`t think he has the courage and hardship, sportsmanship and craftsmanship to use those abilities like Ben does.

In regards to thinking, acting and moving in character. I think he would be the same but worse due to the power and knowledge as they say knowledge is power and with Cell being a very intellectual AI with all that power he will only convince himself to go further down the depths when it comes to just losing one`s self. He would go beyond trying to destroy everything and control things or have it his way I think he would become more power hungry because he is not satisfied and since these are otherworldly abilities that he has gained as they belong to the Ben 10 universal principle he would only long for more power.

I could see Cell trying to build weapons of mass destruction that can level all of reality and he would use Brainstorm, and Gravattack to really grasp the vision in the idea of trying to bring destruction and dominance to reality. He would also build time devices due to also having Clockwork`s abilities to manipulate time and he would try to change history. I can definitely see Cell trying to attempt such a method and ambition especially since when he was evolving from form to form he seemed to develop new traits that were unique to his goals and what he really wanted, it was like he was trying to understand what he wanted with having all of Ben`s astounding abilities this would not change it would only drive him further.

This is a hard one. But Cell would definitely be up there when it comes to just sheer power and how its scaled especially appropriate to all the different universes` hierarchies. In Marvel he would be above Thanos and all the Herald level characters to be honest I could see him being on Sentry`s level or above since he was already a solar system buster at his peak and was distinctly versatile for a DBZ villain and it was implied that it was only the beginning with him when it came to power. I definitely think he would be Sentry (Stable Minded or even Deathseed) level or just easily above. In DC, I see him being above the Green Lantern level standard characters such as Hal Jordan, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Sinestro and etc. I think he would fit in there somewhere but overall I see him being above those top-tier Green Lantern characters and I also see him as a Cyborg Superman level character with all his hax and power-ups although I think he would easily be above Cyborg Superman in most if not all departments when it comes to discerning a level of power. In terms of Image Comics he would be above The Darkness, Witchblade, Angelus, Spawn and most of the characters IMO. And the same could apply to even IDW, Dark Horse, BOOM, Dynamite and etc depending on how you look at it and their respective universal principles.

This goes back to his power levels in the comic mediums, I think with devices included like Lex Luthor he would build machines that could amp him mentally, physically and metaphysically to a standard that Dragon Ball characters can`t match generally. He would build cosmic level devices and like Krona try to interfere with universal/multiversal matters, Cell could also build a machine that would amp the Cell Juniors to levels in which he try to takeover the different universes and etc, or gain new abilities via absorption.

Again, this is an awesome and super fun as well as amazing thread!

Very fun :)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Anyone with those powers is already on high herald level, possibly above death seed sentry.... What am i saying, above death seed sentry as he has super speed and can control time, he is just little miles below sky father level, a guy with this powers would stomp thanos, superboy prime, death seed sentry, why? Superspeed and time control is something you don't mix together, he now have planet bursting attacks, cosmic energy control, big bang level energy absorbtion, man he is probably sky father level.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Sorry, I have barely watched any DB/DBZ yet, I have no idea what his powers are.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@neongamewave said:

Phenomenal thread and epic question!

Why, thank you very much.

I think Cell with all those abilities accumulated would be able to wreak a lot of havoc and I could see him soloing the DB universe on a few conditions. I think his power would be enormous but one thing that will also be enormous is his pride/ego he`s like a Lex Luthor for Goku and having more power may put him over the edge as with the positive and negative effects there would also be side-effects.

True, I think so as well. However, the negatives, including possibly pride/ego, would probably be outweighed by the sheer level of intelligence he gains from both Brainstorm and a Galvan. He would obviously defeat Goku though, at any of his forms. He'd have a number advantage as well.

I don`t think his energy would be limited the only potential thing that could limit him is his ability to utilize his energies and be resourceful with them. Even in DBZ when facing Gohan and the other Z Warriors he had a lot going for him but he did seem limited despite his advantages he wasn`t the most creative or insightful when using his abilities he relied on brute force, cunning and boasting to emulate himself as being a threat.

Yes, I also think that it would be unlimited. I personally think that with his super intelligence to guide him, he would be able to know which ability to utilize for each situation (For example, Buu tries to absorb him from behind, then Cell uses Eye Guy's powers to see it, and then his intelligence, coupled with his extremely fast thinking speed courtesy of XLR8, would tell him to use a magnetic force field if it should come on him to prevent Buu from integrating him, or he would just go intangible and let it pass through), how to manage his energy, how to use his advantage in numbers, and so on. He would probably be more creative with his powers given his great intellect. He could possibly come up with many excellent strategies for battle, such as duplication to have a numerical advantage.

I think Cell is very capable in using his abilities in creative ways though and to their full potential the problem is his ego. But I think he could pull it off pretty well especially since he`s a very intelligent AI and I think with each ability he would have a counter to the opposition opposing him in the Dragon Ball universe. In terms of being able to alternate or swiftly shift from one ability to another I think he could and would but it may come at a cost because with all that power he could potentially misuse such as trickily unique abilities I don`t think he has the courage and hardship, sportsmanship and craftsmanship to use those abilities like Ben does.

He might in fact have those last four qualities you mentioned, knowing it may not have any repercussions on him. His creativity would know almost no visible boundaries,

In regards to thinking, acting and moving in character. I think he would be the same but worse due to the power and knowledge as they say knowledge is power and with Cell being a very intellectual AI with all that power he will only convince himself to go further down the depths when it comes to just losing one`s self. He would go beyond trying to destroy everything and control things or have it his way I think he would become more power hungry because he is not satisfied and since these are otherworldly abilities that he has gained as they belong to the Ben 10 universal principle he would only long for more power.

He would probably be far better than Dr. Gero at prep, and he could possibly build a machine that can amp his power by a considerable amount, spawn a Cell Jr. or make a clone, have that clone use Upgrade's power to amp the machine itself, and then have them fire it on him. Once this is finished, Cell would be more than capable of soloing DBZ, probably even Beerus. His ego may be high, but for some reason I don't see that as being his downfall since he can more or less take out any threats posed to him in the DBZverse. Possibly even the fusions.

I could see Cell trying to build a weapon of mass destruction that can level all of reality and he would use Brainstorm and Gravattack to really grasp the vision in the idea of trying to bring destruction and dominance to reality. He would also build time devices due to also having Clockwork`s abilities to manipulate time and he would try to change history, I can definitely see Cell trying to attempt such a method and ambition especially since when he was evolving from form to form he seemed to develop new traits that were unique to his goals and what he really wanted it was like he was trying to understand what he wanted with having all of Ben`s astounding abilities this would not change it would only drive him further.

Perhaps, but he might want to amp his own power instead, and do the destruction by himself. He would probably be able to take over alternate timelines, owing to Clockwork. Oh well, this is a plausible point of view, though I didn't seem to imagine it from that line of thought initially.

This is a hard one. But Cell would definitely be up there when it comes to just sheer power and its scaled especially appropriate to all the different universes` hierarchies. In Marvel he would be above Thanos and all the Herald level characters to be honest I could see him being on Sentry`s level or above since he was already a solar system buster at his peak and was distinctly versatile for a DBZ villain and it was implied that it was only the beginning with him when it came to power. I definitely think he would be Sentry (Stable Minded or even Deathseed) level or just easily above.

As for Marvel, I wonder how he would face off against Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus, the Silver Surfer and more powerful heroes and villains. He would probably rival Dr. Doom in intelligence, stalemate or win against characters like sentry (possibly, since he would have unlimited energy and regen), and give Galactus or Thor some trouble. Though for some reason I have my doubts that he would win.

In DC, I see him being above the Green Lantern level standard characters such as Hal Jordan, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Sinestro and etc. I think he would fit in there somewhere but overall I see him being above those top-tier Green Lantern characters and I also see him as a Cyborg Superman level character with all his hax and power-ups although I think he would easily be above Cyborg Superman in most if not all departments when it comes to discerning a level of power. In terms of Image Comics he would be above The Darkness, Witchblade, Angelus, Spawn and most of the characters IMO. And the same could apply to even IDW, Dark Horse, BOOM, Dynamite and etc depending on how you look at it and its respective universal principles.

I think he might be able to match the GL corps, forcefields and all. His hax is impressive, I just need to think more on how far it would get him in top-tier universes such as Marvel and DC. Also, Cell would be indestructible with the Worst's power (Being Indestructible).

This goes back to his power levels in the comic mediums, I think with devices included like Lex Luthor he would build machines that could amp him mentally, physically and metaphysically to a standard that Dragon Ball characters can`t match generally. He would build cosmic level devices and like Krona try to interfere with universal/multiversal matters, Cell could also build a machine that would amp the Cell Juniors to levels in which he try to takeover the different universes and etc, or gain new abilities via absorption.

Hmmm, that is some really good insight right there...will consider this for a later time...

Again, this is an awesome and super fun as well as amazing thread!

Very fun :)

Thank you for the time you took to provide such an In-Depth level of thought on this matter. This was very interesting to read, and some of this did not even occur to me despite my long list of abilities.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd argue it would take some sort of Multiversal Crossover to take him down like that.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bluejay4

Most likely around Herald or SA Superman level, Whis and SSJG Vegito could take him.

I like my coffee how I like myself, Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@iamoptimusprime: Atomix being far above Star level (almost herald), I'd say Cell goes pretty far, but is below Bills, Whis and god goku.

Also if we count the ability of up chuck, Cell would be invulnerable to anything anyone in DBZverse throws at him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep.. around ssj god level.. though he should be a little below them... and he'd have versatility..

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

Most likely around Herald or SA Superman level, Whis and SSJG Vegito could take him.

I like my coffee how I like myself, Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.

I'm not sure how powerful SSJG Vegito is, but isn't that just a theory eitherway? If Cell can outnumber them and use every power he has fully, and even possibly creates dimensions that in the beginning even he can't handle and trains there for a long time, then perhaps he would come up to the level of Beerus. Also, against top tiers, he would still be able to absorb energy.

@iamoptimusprime: Atomix being far above Star level (almost herald), I'd say Cell goes pretty far, but is below Bills, Whis and god goku.

Also if we count the ability of up chuck, Cell would be invulnerable to anything anyone in DBZverse throws at him.

If Cell can absorb energy, create Cell jrs, and they, along with him, Create an unlimited number of clones to fight SSJG Goku, then he might overwhelm him. He'd also be smart enough to use strategy against Goku, since Goku only focuses on the actual fighting and not strategy. Also, if Cell can Go intangible, possess people, and make magnetic forcefields that don't drain energy and can stay for an unlimited amount of time possibly, I don't think anyone in DBZ would be able to harm him at all.

The Ability of the Worst also makes him indestructible. Goop has regen that is on Majin Buu-Tier. He doesn't need piccolo's energy-draining regen anymore. Since Swampfire, Goop, Lodestar, and Bloxx have it but it takes no energy. He could self-Destruct himself many times and Keep on having a Zenkai to increase his power.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@bentennyson@mysticmedivh@omniawesomeness@kingant27What do you guys have to say about this Idea? I decided to call in any other fellow DBZ fans I could find, due to them having a lot of knowledge about DBZ, probably including Cell.

If they may not know about Ben 10 that much, then I will try to hold a discussion over what the aliens can do, and how Cell could benefit from this power and use it to further his own ends.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniawesomeness: Used to, but not much, I have downloaded episodes.

But if you do, then please elaborate on anything you may know about this matter, good sir.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: my first instinct is too defend Goku....

Now I'll have none of that here, friend. Just a nice, friendly discussion on how the abilities would fit him and how he would be able to utilize them...

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Free bump.

Cell's downfall is he'll be massively outclassed in speed by characters in the next arc.

• Big Chill and Ghostfreak's intangibility: Can be pretty useful dodging beams and blasts. Not much help though, since they're not always intangible - and ghostfreak is bad with sunlight.
  • Swampfire, Goop, Lodestar, and Bloxx's respective Regen abilities: Cell's regeneration is already better than theirs, lol - he regenerated back from a single cell.
  • Grey matter and Brainstorm's Super Intelligence: Hm. May help with prep, if he used it? lol.
  • Big Chill's ice powers: Can pretty much settle minor fights, but again, speed.
  • Goop's acidic goo.: Same. It hasn't corroded someone as durable as any of the z characters.
  • The Worst’s indestructibility: Useless. Cell's durability is already off the charts.
  • Echo Echo and Ditto's unlimited Duplication: Well, you can kill one clone and the pain reflects to original. Bad.
  • Clockwork's BFR and Time Travel, and Age Acceleration. The beam speed is slow. Time travel may help, but he already has a time capsule.
  • Way Big's Cosmic Rays/Disks/Storms (which he could probably channel through his hands as unlimited Cosmic energy) and his Size: Eh, useless. They couldn't even phase dagon lol.
  • Echo Echo's soundwaves: Uh, buu ripped apart space time with a scream. Useless.
  • NRG's pure radioactive energy state transformation: Hmm. Can be helpful.
  • XLR8, Fasttrack and Jetray speed (Can enter into hyperspace): Useless. He already outclasses them in speed - Entering hyperspace isn't much help against teleporters like goku.
  • NRG and Atomix's Nuclear Radiation: It hasn't really done much to say.
  • Gravattack's Gravity Manipulation (was able to trap a FTL time beast with Gravity then created a black hole by doing that): Helps if speed is equalised. Gets blitzed in a normal fight.
  • Jet Ray's Neuroshock blasts (Will also fire with his tail and could be able to channel such energy through his hands): Same as above.
  • Eye Guy’s surrounding eyes that can appear anywhere on his body: Uh....
  • Chromastone and Feedback's Energy Absorption Abilities (Cell will use his tail to absorb energy, like Feedback uses his tentacles): May get overloaded.
  • AmpFibian's Mind reading and Electrokinesis and ability to turn into Electricity: Z fighters can already predict movements accurately, and electrokinesis isn't much to someone who tanked lightening from sky.
  • Whampire’s Hypnosis, feeding off living being energy by sucking on them and seeing the internal nerve structure of a person and energy (A super-enhanced version of the Byakugan that isn’t limited to chakra), his Corrupturas: Speed gap is again the problem.
  • Ball Weevil's Matter and Energy-Absorbing Plasma Balls: Should help if not blitzed.
  • Upchuck's ability to eat almost anything and spit it back out as energy: Uh, useless. Casual ki blast does it much better.
  • Ghostfreak's possession ability: Dbz characters can fight within the mind.
  • Shocksquatch's infinite electricity Generation (could use this to gain more energy, making his resource even more inexhaustible)
  • Lodestar's Magnetic forcefields: Haven't really taken anything powerful.
  • Cell Jr creation and they too have all these powers: Well, he already has that.
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@princearagorn1 said:

Free bump.

Cell's downfall is he'll be massively outclassed in speed by characters in the next arc.

• Big Chill and Ghostfreak's intangibility: Can be pretty useful dodging beams and blasts. Not much help though, since they're not always intangible - and ghostfreak is bad with sunlight.- What part of "No Weaknesses" did you not get?
  • Swampfire, Goop, Lodestar, and Bloxx's respective Regen abilities: Cell's regeneration is already better than theirs, lol - he regenerated back from a single cell.- Goop has Atomic-Level Regen... :P. Cell wasn't on that level b4 now. And all this regen combined is better than Piccolo's Namekian regen and takes no energy whatsoever...
  • Grey matter and Brainstorm's Super Intelligence: Hm. May help with prep, if he used it? lol.- In battle, he can surround himself with a forcefield and think. It won't take him much time to do this, courtesy of XLR8...
  • Big Chill's ice powers: Can pretty much settle minor fights, but again, speed.- It could distract opponents for a bit...
  • Goop's acidic goo.: Same. It hasn't corroded someone as durable as any of the z characters.- It could corrode their internal organs... if he gets inside them, like Buu did, that is...
  • The Worst’s indestructibility: Useless. Cell's durability is already off the charts.- Yes, but not Indestructible... By no means... The Worst is more durable than him...
  • Echo Echo and Ditto's unlimited Duplication: Well, you can kill one clone and the pain reflects to original. Bad. -Again, no weaknesses, and they presumably have unlimited cloning... :P
  • Clockwork's BFR and Time Travel, and Age Acceleration. The beam speed is slow. Time travel may help, but he already has a time capsule.-Cell can't fit into one on his own, so to save the trouble of the Capsule losing power, he can simply do it himself and have nothing to lose. I also don't think the time beam would be slow, if he can shoot ki blasts at fast speeds
  • Way Big's Cosmic Rays/Disks/Storms (which he could probably channel through his hands as unlimited Cosmic energy) and his Size: Eh, useless. They couldn't even phase diagon lol. -I mean, combined with his Ki and other energy resources from the aliens, they would be stronger, so try to carefully analyze this and the OP before writing off abilities as "useless"... :P
  • Echo Echo's soundwaves: Uh, buu ripped apart space time with a scream. Useless. -Not if he has Blitzwolfer's variant and energy amping to back it up...
  • NRG's pure radioactive energy state transformation: Hmm. Can be helpful. -Might cause death to the Z Fighters, seeing as Goku nearly died from a Heart Virus and I fail to see him or any one of them surviving a cancer caused by radiation from him. He can also take all their blasts as if they are feeding him...
  • XLR8, Fasttrack and Jetray speed (Can enter into hyperspace): Useless. He already outclasses them in speed - Entering hyperspace isn't much help against teleporters like goku. -I was talking about their speed combined with his own, not individually, as with every other ability here... how many points do you consistently fail to get...?
  • NRG and Atomix's Nuclear Radiation: It hasn't really done much to say. -Might be able to kill Goku if exposed in large amounts...
  • Gravattack's Gravity Manipulation (was able to trap a FTL time beast with Gravity then created a black hole by doing that): Helps if speed is equalised. Gets blitzed in a normal fight.-Cell could do this while standing and with not much effort either if Gravattack's powers are involved here...
  • Jet Ray's Neuroshock blasts (Will also fire with his tail and could be able to channel such energy through his hands): Same as above. -Same as combined with his Ki and other various, seemingly unlimited energies the Aliens have...
  • Eye Guy’s surrounding eyes that can appear anywhere on his body: Uh.... -In case of sneak attacks, like absorption, and useful for omnidirectional blasts without hands...
  • Chromastone and Feedback's Energy Absorption Abilities (Cell will use his tail to absorb energy, like Feedback uses his tentacles): May get overloaded. -Not if he can discharge it at the same time, and he also has room for a lot of power given the cells he carries within... Eye Guy's eyes could solve the problem of discharging it... could blow up another planet... Or he could use it to change his size and enhance his Magnetic/energy forcefields...
  • AmpFibian's Mind reading and Electrokinesis and ability to turn into Electricity: Z fighters can already predict movements accurately, and electrokinesis isn't much to someone who tanked lightening from sky. -Maybe so... Might work on Krillin though... Then again, he is fodder...
  • Whampire’s Hypnosis, feeding off living being energy by sucking on them and seeing the internal nerve structure of a person and energy (A super-enhanced version of the Byakugan that isn’t limited to chakra), his Corrupturas: Speed gap is again the problem. -Not if he can spit them at very fast speeds...
  • Ball Weevil's Matter and Energy-Absorbing Plasma Balls: Should help if not blitzed. -He could weave them within that forcefield of his...
  • Upchuck's ability to eat almost anything and spit it back out as energy: Uh, useless. Casual ki blast does it much better. -He could still eat the Energy blasts and stuff...
  • Ghostfreak's possession ability: Dbz characters can fight within the mind. -True, but Cell might be stronger in this respect...
  • Shocksquatch's infinite electricity Generation (could use this to gain more energy, making his resource even more inexhaustible)
  • Lodestar's Magnetic forcefields: Haven't really taken anything powerful.-He can possibly enhance them and sustain them, given the fact that it hasn't been shown to have any limits, which might mean NLF but as I said, all abilities are taken at face value (meaning that the ones which don't seem to have limits are to be taken that way)
  • Cell Jr creation and they too have all these powers: Well, he already has that. -But when they have it, they, together with him, might be unstoppable... :P

This might have been a nice analysis, but you forgot/overlooked the fact that weaknesses are not carried over to him... also that the collective energies and abilities (speed and strength) are all combined within him. He could combine Neuroshock, UV, Cosmic energy, and so much more with his ki and create a very powerful blast...

Will elaborate later...

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Oh, and one more thing, please read the posts of fellow members here on this thread...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: check my post up, i think i am correct and he can clear a DBZ gauntlet

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@gizmorino said:

@iamoptimusprime: check my post up, i think i am correct and he can clear a DBZ gauntlet

I checked it, and I am in full agreement. @princearagorn1 doesn't seem to get it though.... Combination of all these powers plus his own into one... with no weaknesses...

Are you in a University or something? Because right now, I'm in school.

Anyway, It's good to know that this is going so much better so far than when I did this over in AV (It got completely ignored after 2 pages) and another forum of which I will not divulge the name (which was full of some very ignorant people).

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really cool thread mate.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

Really cool thread mate.

Thanks. What do you have to say about this in general?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

Just made a detailed analyses on my thoughts and it got deleted...

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh,and I came up with an Idea. Cell could possibly coat his arms with Diamondhead, and with Armodrillo's power and Diamondhead's ability to continue expanding his diamonds, Cell could turn his hands into a giant Diamond Drill and probably pierce through a lot of DBZ characters including Goku and then drill through multiple planets, making them explode. Probably like TTGL, if you ask me.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell is already perfect. He requires no more cells.

Beata

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell is already perfect. He requires no more cells.

Beata

This is a What-If. And if he's so "perfect", then how come he was defeated by a kid? The stuff I'm giving him now can make him nearly unbeatable, so if you have nothing meaningful to contribute to this thread (which is what I'm looking for in the first place), then please do not comment at all.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Quit overreacting.

I wasn't trying to offend you or your thread.

Beata

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Quit overreacting.

I wasn't trying to offend you or your thread.

Beata

Ok, I understand. Still, do you have anything to say about this? If not, then ok.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: What do you think he would be able to do to the Narutoverse with all these powers?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be Over 9,000.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be Over 9,000.

Orr he'd just proceed to solo DBZ. All timelines too. But this is good,however the question is, where over 9000?

What do you think he would do to the Narutoverse if he went all out against the top tiers and everyone else in the verse, tailed beasts and all? After he sends out clones to act as spies using Nanomech's power?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@iamoptimusprime: Cell would solo the Narutoverse without the Ben 10 cells lol.

Adding that would just be...too much...

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Cell would solo the Narutoverse without the Ben 10 cells lol.

Adding that would just be...too much...

Without the cells, if he tried to tank moves like the Atomic Dismantling technique, he'd be done for.

However, with the cells he could absorb it.

I also have another Idea. He could do something like what the Autobots in Transformers Prime do: Switch out his hand for a blaster or a weapon. He could do that with the power of Bloxx or Diamondhead. More Ideas coming soon...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

Without the cells, if he tried to tank moves like the Atomic Dismantling technique, he'd be done for.

Lol, not even close.

Kamehameha >>>>> Atomic Dismantling Technique.

I also have another Idea. He could do something like what the Autobots in Transformers Prime do: Switch out his hand for a blaster or a weapon. He could do that with the power of Bloxx or Diamondhead. More Ideas coming soon...

That would actually be extremely sweet lol

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@iamoptimusprime:

Lol, not even close.

Kamehameha >>>>> Atomic Dismantling Technique.

That would actually be extremely sweet lol

The ADT is more of hax than DC, it penetrates at a deeper level than the KHH.

True. He could even make some kind of Jet booster thing with Bloxx's power while powering up to fly at the same time. He could use this while running extremely fast. He could also create shoulder cannons for when he's charging a super attack with his hands as well.

He could probably turn into a living planet given Goop's considerable expansion and regen abilities (which I said are infinite here) and use Gravattack's powers to make other planets orbit him. Or he could make giant natural propulsion systems that he could use to move around. Or given heatblast's power, he could probably turn into a sun.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Wouldn't cell just try to understand and chakra if he went to narutoverse? He could get far more versatile and deadly than he is currently with that.

@jmarshmallow said:

@iamoptimusprime:

Kamehameha >> Atomic Dismantling Technique.

Not really. Kamehameha works at cellular level at best we have seen it. Atomic > Cellular. However, cell could blitz, or nuke the planet pretty easily.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By micah007123

He'd be the most powerful being in the DBZ Multi-Verse. He'd be more than powerful enough to pose a threat to Bills and Whis.