User Lists: 0

Ultron would get absorbed.

RomanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ultron would probably be just another android to him. He'd get killed or absorbed in a good fight

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: The same way every other android was absorbed.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@spider-manwins: Cell could wreck Ultron if Ultron didn't do anything like infect him.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell would probably absorb him or they team up you know since there both villians

doesnt always have to be a fight

but if it is

Loading Video...

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, do you remember Android 16 at all? Couldn't be absorbed. I doubt Ultron could either.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

Uh, do you remember Android 16 at all? Couldn't be absorbed. I doubt Ultron could either.

Cell never tried or wanted to absorb 16 he was complete after absorbing 18 and 17

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:
@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

Cell never tried or wanted to absorb 16 he was complete after absorbing 18 and 17

He tried absorbing him the way he did all the humans and Piccolo, using his tail spike. It didn't work because Android 16 was fully artificial, unlike 17 and 18, who would more accurately be described as cyborgs.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@freefa11 said:
@houseshm said:
@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

He tried absorbing him the way he did all the humans and Piccolo, using his tail spike. It didn't work because Android 16 was fully artificial, unlike 17 and 18, who would more accurately be described as cyborgs.

That never happened...

Cell never attempted to absorb 16.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:
@houseshm said:
@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

That never happened...

He jabbed him in the neck with his tail spike. It's the same way he absorbed all the humans, and began to absorb Piccolo. It didn't work on 16 because he was fully mechanical; Cell can only absorb cells. If that doesn't ring a bell, I'll go find the scans. I really can't believe this is becoming a point of contention; I thought it was a fairly obvious part of the story, especially considering Android 16 only ever gets into the one fight.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ancient_god
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Change these two with Cell and Ultron

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ancient_god

Is obvious for anyone who see DBZ and read marvel comics

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:
@freefa11 said:
@houseshm said:
@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

That never happened...

He jabbed him in the neck with his tail spike. It's the same way he absorbed all the humans, and began to absorb Piccolo. It didn't work on 16 because he was fully mechanical; Cell can only absorb cells. If that doesn't ring a bell, I'll go find the scans. I really can't believe this is becoming a point of contention; I thought it was a fairly obvious part of the story, especially considering Android 16 only ever gets into the one fight.

He just tried to poke his tail into him like he would with a human, he didn't swallow 16 with his tail like he did with 17 or 18. There's no real evidence suggesting that he couldn't have absorbed 16 the same way he had with the other two.

So yes, please do go find the non-existent scans that say Cell couldn't absorb 16.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By flashback0180

CELLTORN

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I remeber us having a debate about whether or not Vegito could become a SSJ God... Your argument sounds suspiciously like mine...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@bluejay4 said:

@jmarshmallow: I remeber us having a debate about whether or not Vegito could become a SSJ God... Your argument sounds suspiciously like mine...

I believe in the debate you're referring to, I was arguing that there was no evidence that a fusion character could attain SSJ, so until there is evidence proving that he can it shouldn't be assumed otherwise.

Likewise, in this debate I'm arguing that there is no evidence that Cell's absorption only works on living organisms, especially since Android 17 & 18 are significantly artificial as well. So if he was able to absorb them without a problem, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to absorb 16 unless you have evidence of the contrary.

The difference between the two arguments is that with the SSJ God topic, there is literally nothing to suggest that a fused character can attain SSJ God. Literally nothing.

Whereas with the Cell argument, there's more evidence that Cell couldabsorb 16 (since he absorbed 17 and 18 just fine), then there is to the contrary.

So no, my argument sounds nothing like yours mate.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:
@freefa11 said:
@houseshm said:
@freefa11 said:
@jmarshmallow said:

That never happened...

He just tried to poke his tail into him like he would with a human, he didn't swallow 16 with his tail like he did with 17 or 18. There's no real evidence suggesting that he couldn't have absorbed 16 the same way he had with the other two.

So yes, please do go find the non-existent scans that say Cell couldn't absorb 16.

You're splitting hairs, as well as jumping to conclusions. Cell absorbs life forces. He absorbed them from the normal humans and from Piccolo. He absorbed 17 and 18 more fully, because Dr. Gero's computer told him their especially strong life forces would help make him "complete." He couldn't get anything at all out of 16, because 16 isn't alive at all. No life force. You're acting as if sucking down 16's entire body will somehow change things and make 16 digestable to Cell all of a sudden. I see no basis for this whatsoever. Android 16 is a dry well, as far as Cell is concerned. It doesn't matter if he tries to drink him with a straw, or gulp him down whole, there's nothing there for Cell to work with.

If anything, the body-swallow technique would seem to be specific to 17 and 18, otherwise, why not use it on the equally powerful Piccolo, or the considerably stronger 16?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

they become friends

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron beats Cell senseless

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell would die after the first attack.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kuroimugetsu

what can ultron do to cell ... just wondering

and doesn't cell have instant transmission?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Ends in creepy genital less robot mutant sex, leaving cell pregnant with ultron jrs.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They'd team up

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd team up. Till Cell decides he has no further use for Ultron then disposes him.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By lettsplay10

Which version of Ultron?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is not an android or a cyborg. He is a complete robot. He couldn't be absorbed.

Also he would probably have slightly less disdain for Cell since he is a product of science. But in the end he is srilll a biological life form.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11: Splitting hairs, perhaps.

Jumping to conclusions? I disagree. In all honesty, I would say your argument is more akin to that.

You say that Cell absorbs "life forces." When ONCE does it say that in either the manga or the anime? Especially the manga? I certainly can't recall a time, and I've read the Dragon Ball series many times.

There is absolutely NO evidence suggesting that he can only absorb "life forces," as you call it. So what you're doing is jumping to a conclusion.

However, there IS evidence that he can absorb androids with his tail. So even though 17 & 18 are more human than 16, they're still partially artificial. And since Cell absorbed them using a different method than everyone else, I see no reason why he couldn't absorb 16, and likewise Ultron, either. Now I'm not saying it will make him vastly more powerful like swallowing 17 & 18 did, since the were specifically designed to power him up. However, could he still absorb him? Absolutely.

And to answer your question, the reason why he didn't try to swallow Piccolo, or the other Z fighters, is because they wouldn't boost him like 17 & 18 would. As I mentioned above, those two were specifically designed to be absorbed by Cell. Absorbing anyone else gives him a boost, sure, but it's nowhere NEAR the power-up they give him.

So would Cell become SUPER MEGA PERFECT ULTRA Cell by absorbing 16/Ultron? Maybe, maybe not.

But could he still absorb them? Yes. Nothing might happen, but they could still get absorbed, and that would be a win.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: The thing is if he absorbed one Ultron, that's one Ultron, what about the thousands of others?

And since Ultron is made of Adamantium, I can't see Cell doing anything. to hurt him.

cell would die

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: how do you think a conversation between the two of them would go?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: is there any evidence to say a fused character can't achieve ssjg ?

DeathGhidorah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who used to use Cell as a username, I can say that it depends on the version of Ultron. I'm only familiar with the movie version though. Cell seeks strong opponents and lives for a good fight, so if Ultron couldn't back it up he'd be destroyed for being boring.

IC: They would still be no match for my awe-inspiring power!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Imperfect_Cell

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is not a robot IIRC he's a sintezoid.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@conner_wolf said:

@jmarshmallow: The thing is if he absorbed one Ultron, that's one Ultron, what about the thousands of others?

And since Ultron is made of Adamantium, I can't see Cell doing anything. to hurt him.

@spider-manwins said:

cell would die

To answer your first question, I wasn't aware that this was Ultron with thousand of copies? I assumed this was one Ultron vs one Cell.

I could just as easily say what that if Ultron gets thousands of copies, than Cell gets thousands of Cell Jrs. Results would be the same.

And how on earth is Ultron going to hurt Cell? We're talking about a guy on Solar System busting level here. And even if you don't agree with that whole Solar System thing, then you still have to acknowledge that he is significantlyabove Planet Busting in both power output and durability. How on earth is Ultron going to hurt him, let alone survive a planet busting (possible Solar System busting) attack?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: is there any evidence to say a fused character can't achieve ssjg ?

The fact that the only character to ever achieve SSJG was a single character, and that there aren't enough pure-hearted Saiyans around to achieve it if you fuse two of the potential candidates together.

Is there any evidence suggesting that they can?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: How long does it take for him to make Cell Jrs? Ultron can mass-produce bodies if needed, even with the power of other heroes should need be.

Tell me when Cell busted a solar system, go on, tell me when, I'll wait for a scan.

Adamantium can take planetary level blows without even a dent. Not to mention he can match blows blow-for-blow with Thor who's much physically stronger than Cell.

And how does Cell do with mind-based attacks? Ultron could use an Encephalo-beam, it plunges its victims into a deathlike coma. It also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. He can also absorb energy, although his energy output is likely far lower than Perfect Cell's, his physical ability and ability to absorb Cell's energy could easily bring him to victory.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@jmarshmallow: has he ever blown up a planet? isnt most of dbz on earth? how the hell did it survive?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@conner_wolf said:

@jmarshmallow: How long does it take for him to make Cell Jrs?

Loading Video...

About 10 seconds to make 7.

Ultron can mass-produce bodies if needed, even with the power of other heroes should need be.

And each Cell Jr. could easily take an Ultron, given that Cell says that they "have the same power as I."

Tell me when Cell busted a solar system, go on, tell me when, I'll wait for a scan.

Oh boy. Here we go.

I don't feel like having this argument for the billionth time, so Here's how this conversation goes down:

Me: Here's a blatant scan of him saying that he can blow up a Solar System.

No Caption Provided

You: Just because Cell said it doesn't make it true.

Me: Why would Akira Toriyama include that in the manga for no reason? Why would we assume that the writer had any OTHER intention in that scan other than saying how powerful Cell had become?...

You:....still, he hasn't done it has he? So it can't be counted as a feat.

Me: Maybe in comics that's how it works, but in Manga/Anime, a statement is a pretty cut and dry feat. When a character says that they can do something, and there's absolutely noevidence to the contrary, it's reasonable to believe they can do it.

You: Nope, you're wrong and I'm right, he didn't blow up a solar system, so he can't! Since he also never blew up a planet on panel, that means he can't do that either! *sticks fingers in ears and doesn't listen to anything I say*

Sooo now that that's taken care of, I'm gonna move on. Hopefully we can avoid that for the rest of this debate.

Adamantium can take planetary level blows without even a dent.

Please, show me him tanking a blow that can blow up a planet. And I don't want to see him tank a hit from someone who canbust a planet, I wanna see him tank a planetary blow where a planet actually was destroyed in the attack, or at least from someone who was bloodlusted so we know that they went all out in the attack. Because, as you know, not every hit from a planet buster is a planet busting attack.

Not to mention he can match blows blow-for-blow with Thor who's much physically stronger than Cell.

Eh. Sure, I'll go with it for now. But again, see above.

And how does Cell do with mind-based attacks?

How does Ultron do with being blitzed before he can breathe?

We're talking about a series where the main character exceeded light speed as a Kid. Just imagine how many times MFTL Cell is. I hate numbers, or else I'd bring out the calcs.

Ultron could use an Encephalo-beam, it plunges its victims into a deathlike coma. It also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time.

Blitzed, absorbed, thrown in the sun. In that order (in case for whatever reason blitzing and absorption doesn't work, Ultron can just hang out in the sun for awhile.

GG no re.

He can also absorb energy, although his energy output is likely far lower than Perfect Cell's,

Likely? No. It's FAR less than Cells.

his physical ability

Cell's durability is at the very least equal, if not superior, since he's tanked Kamehameha's that have FAR surpassed Planet busting at this point.

and ability to absorb Cell's energy could easily bring him to victory.

Show me him absorbing Solar System busting level energy. Oh, shoot, I'm not supposed to bring that up again.

Okay, show him absorbing Planet busting level energy.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: has he ever blown up a planet?

Nah, but Frieza did, and Cell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frieza.

isnt most of dbz on earth?

Frieza has blown up the Saiyan's planet.

Heck, in DBZ filler Vegeta blew up a planet too.

how the hell did it survive?

It didn't lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@conner_wolf said:

I don't feel like having this argument for the billionth time, so Here's how this conversation goes down:

No Caption Provided

Me: Why would Akira Toriyama include that in the manga for no reason? Why would we assume that the writer had any OTHER intention in that scan other than saying how powerful Cell had become?...

Me: Maybe in comics that's how it works, but in Manga/Anime, a statement is a pretty cut and dry feat. When a character says that they can do something, and there's absolutely noevidence to the contrary, it's reasonable to believe they can do it.

You: Nope, you're wrong and I'm right, he didn't blow up a solar system, so he can't! Since he also never blew up a planet on panel, that means he can't do that either! *sticks fingers in ears and doesn't listen to anything I say*

Sooo now that that's taken care of, I'm gonna move on. Hopefully we can avoid that for the rest of this debate.

That was actually confirmed by the databooks.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:
@conner_wolf said:

No Caption Provided

That was actually confirmed by the databooks.

Pffft. Official statements don't count either. Feats or it never happened.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: And Ultron already has thousands of copies that he can activate and create more of at any time. How many Cell Jrs can he have at once, has he ever shown a limit?

Yeah that's a statement, now give me a feat. You know why he included it? Because it's dialogue that can ramp up the level of suspense. Villains lie in comics and anime all the time. Here's the thing, show me a display of his power that backs that up, he was around for a while, he should have a feat behind it, he doesn't.

Also, way to mock me, real mature, I'm sure you thought so thoroughly through that. No, we can't avoid that because villains can claim anything. Let me tell you something, if he fired a single shot at a planet and it blew up, then I'd take his solar-system busting seriously. But what has he destroyed? A mountain? A big chunk of ground? Nothing at all to implicate even planet-busting potential. You can't go by statements alone for a big character.

Let me give you another example, Nagato. He stated the Sage of the Six Paths used the Rinnegan to create a moon, he has a rinnegan, by your logic, at full power he should be able to create a moon, but even with all of his power going straight towards the Deva Path-which yes, he waited patiently for that power to return-he fails and creates something the size of a mountain. That's not the size of a moon. Ergo, he can only do something on that level. Whether you like it or not, statements alone do not mean the character is capable of it.

Another example? Why of course, I'd be glad to give you one, Odin. A comic book character stated to be able to destroy most of the universe if he were to fight with someone, this someone being Galactus. This was scoffed at since beforehand Odin had only ever destroyed a single Galaxy, that was until he got into a fight with Seth, and destroyed entire Galaxies all across the entire universe as a side effect of his fight. This is a feat that backs up that statement. Without any feats even close to backing up a statement, Odin himself would be nothing, but talk.

Now this is an exception for characters like Glory who were around for a couple panels and had no opportunity to show their power besides fighting the hero. Or if you were to take someone from TV, say Lincoln from Agents of Shield, he's appeared only a couple times if they stated that he could create enough electric charge to shut down an entire city, that's all we have to go off of. Cell had a lot more time, a lot more opportunity to show this level of power. Vegeta managed to shake the entire world with his power up in his first appearance, Cell didn't even do that. I understand that Cell is powerful, but he's not solar system busting levels, not even close, not until we see a planetary level feat at the very least.

Or if Akira himself states that Cell can indeed do what you say, but I've yet to see that either so I assume you don't have it, but if you can find it, there's your out, if you can show me that I'll believe that it wasn't just Cell's Bravado.

So next topic.

And just because you hit someone on the planet doesn't mean it'll bust the planet, so you wanting a planet to be busted underneath him, I don't think so.

No Caption Provided

Thor failed to dent Adamantium with his hardest strike, Ultron is made of it, do the math.

And Ultron's striking force?

No Caption Provided

And here's a bit of scale

No Caption Provided

But wait, I hear you crying out "But you said statements don't matter, you're a hypocrite!" they don't if they're unsupported, as I said, but Mjolnir is certainly supported to crush entire planets like pebbles, it's done so, and statements from the Narrator are something I place a bit higher up on the scale than statements from the villain themselves. And it matters not when someone says "That was my strongest hit!" that's not what I'm contesting, I'm contesting someone's preaching of what their strongest hit can do, and again, people lie, so do characters.

Goku never exceeded light as a kid, he could have moved as Tien was speaking, dodging lasers is not FTL speed, etc, etc.... And show me Cell using this speed.

Adamantium is far above solar system busting, the only people who've destroyed it are way above planetary level, Cell's durability is nowhere near Ultron's, in fact, I doubt it exceeds that of an Ultron Drone, Secondary Adamantium, possibly matches, but not exceed. Oh, and I doubt Cell could throw him into the sun if he just punches him into the face.

And his energy blasts have hurt Thor, so there's no doubt they could hurt Cell.

And in these scans he's totally unaffected by Thor's lightning, and is capable of harming Thor with energy blasts-he didn't actually hit Thor in the first scan, Thor dodged the blast.