What if Captain America and His Mythos occured in DC?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

No Caption Provided

I was wondering since he has become one of Marvels hard hitters\sellers what would happen if he and his entire story(including Villains ,Backstory ,Personality ,etc.) occurred in the Dc Universe? Lets say he was woken up around Pre- New 52 Batman's 4th year as a crime fighter. What would his very presence have affect on Dc? I can Imagine Characters like Superman and Billy Batson being total fan boys. I can imagine him being a founding member of the league. I also can see him as having a close relationship with the bat family. He would probably be a huge part of the Blackest Night event. I even see him as leaving the League and forming his own team. Please just give me your thoughts on what would happened if the Star Spangled Man with A Plan was in DC's world.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Kinda make me think of Commander Steel

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He would become C list due to their being way more interesting characters with way better powers out there.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By LyraFay

Batman really wouldn't like him.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

I'd say he would be apart of the JSA back in WWII days, get frozen, wake up...and rejoin the JSA.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: yes! The flashback stories would be awesome. Cap with the JSA or AllStar Squadron fighting alongside Uncle Sam and the Atom.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, since you asked:

• Superman wouldn't "fanboy" over Cap and neither would Billy. Billy wouldn't even know who he is and Superman wouldn't see him as more than a potential government lackey. While they share a lot of ideals, Superman is constantly hounded by the government for every action he takes. If anything, we could get some stories where Amanda Waller tries to get Rogers to "join" the JLA in order to keep tabs on them.
  • I'm not sure what Red Skull would do in the DC universe. He either dies or is constantly foiled by the JSA.
  • I don't think Cap and Bats would get along at all. Especially over Batman's inclusion of children in his "war on crime."
  • Maybe we could get some Winter Soldier stories involving the League of Assassins.
  • If it's Pre-Flashpoint, Cap joins JSA as @the_stegman said. Otherwise, he joins the JL and eventually quits over conflict of ideals.
batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@hart7668 said:

I mean, since you asked:

• Superman wouldn't "fanboy" over Cap and neither would Billy. Billy wouldn't even know who he is and Superman wouldn't see him as more than a potential government lackey. While they share a lot of ideals, Superman is constantly hounded by the government for every action he takes. If anything, we could get some stories where Amanda Waller tries to get Rogers to "join" the JLA in order to keep tabs on them.
  • I'm not sure what Red Skull would do in the DC universe. He either dies or is constantly foiled by the JSA.
  • I don't think Cap and Bats would get along at all. Especially over Batman's inclusion of children in his "war on crime."
  • Maybe we could get some Winter Soldier stories involving the League of Assassins.
  • If it's Pre-Flashpoint, Cap joins JSA as @the_stegman said. Otherwise, he joins the JL and eventually quits over conflict of ideals.

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

I mean, since you asked:

pretty sure bucky was 15 when he worked with cap, and that was in an actual war soo guess they would agree on that

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@fil123: They wouldn't because Bucky died, which is why Cap would be against it.