No Caption Provided

Batman with Sinestro ring plus Venom

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it will make a nice elseworlds story , where Batman after years of fighting villains & crime , finally snaps & becomes a control freak , he starts seeing all superhumans as threat to humanity , betrays them & makes a (watchmen+tower of babel style) plan to take them all out . He strikes a deal with Lex , Ra'as & other super intelligent humans to help him but later double crosses them too..........Later in his plan Bats goes more & more psycho , thinks as long as superhumans are alive , there will be no peace & wants to control all other countries so he can world a better place like a Well Intentioned Extermist . Martian Manhunter & few other powerful heroes get taken down first. Superman here who's for some reasons is retired for many years , after death of his old teammates comes out of it to find out who's been killing superhumans & foil Bruce's evil plan. This universe's superhumans should be weaker then other universes & Bats should be in his most powerful & intelligent version of all time to even things up .

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@rustyroy said:

@mitran said:

Why would he go for all these upgrades when he already knows he's competent enough without them? His methods wouldn't change, only his goals.

I think his methods will change, he has used venom before but gave it up due to his moral beliefs, he also gave up a Sinestro corps ring, a rogue Batman won't be shy from using this or more powerful lethal forces on a regular basis, and he'd probably take more precautions as the heroes might also come after him.

I could see him using more lethal methods (I mean, that's the point of the thread), but I don't see why he would go "Yellow Ring! Venom! Promethium! Nth Metal! Overthrow Ra's Al Ghul!" like some of the posts seem to suggest. I could see him using enhancement when necessary, but just because that's something he already does. If he were to go anti-villain like Jason did, per the OP, I don't think he would have a complete change of heart regarding how to take down people.

Edit: If he were to go full-on supervillain, then I would understand going for some of these upgrades. Not all, but some.

Yeah I agree. I just thought that loosing his biggest moral view would also change his views on other things but from OP's point your theory is more correct although I still think he might use venom if the time calls, if he uses guns then what's stopping him from using drugs. right?

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

A number of individuals could take care of this

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@rustyroy: Yes, he would take Batman down. I didn't say he'd take him out.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RustyRoy
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman throws him in the sun. :D

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RustyRoy

@rustyroy said:

@powerherc: But why would he take him down?

Because he went rogue.

But Superman rarely goes after these kind of guys.

LimboBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would be MUCH better. I prefer Bruce Waynes dad to him as the Batman.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

Depends in if he can convince the non-killing heroes to tolerate him.

it would be MUCH better. I prefer Bruce Waynes dad to him as the Batman.

Swords are cool yo.

Seriously I didn't read Flashpoint so all I know about Thomas is that he used a sword at some point.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman started using Gun and killed people he wouldn't be batman. He'd be a guy in a Bat-suit.

No Caption Provided

Although in Jean's defense he did try to avoid killing for a while.

LimboBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: talking about the Animated Movie, He used Guns there and wasn't afraid to kill

also i read the Small mini story with him involving Martha

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freak_spawn: So he was just Batman with guns? Kinda meh sounding to me, but I probably should see the movie before I judge.

LimboBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freak_spawn: So he was just Batman with guns? Kinda meh sounding to me, but I probably should see the movie before I judge.

not exactly.

he did use guns but there was a different angle to him.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman started using Gun and killed people he wouldn't be batman. He'd be a guy in a Bat-suit.

Agreed.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: NOT.BATMAN.

If he Kills he is no longer batman, he's a killer( a skilled One) in a killers suit.

I know, that was the whole point of Knight Quest and Knight's End.

Although for the record, by your logic he was Batman for almost all of Knight Quest.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Just wondering, have you read Knight's Quest? Because I wonder if you think his first kill really counts or not.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite said:

@theacidskull: Just wondering, have you read Knight's Quest? Because I wonder if you think his first kill really counts or not.

i haven't. what happens?

Jean doesn't actually kill the dude on purpose. The guys hanging on a ledge about to fall into acid and Jean suffers from a mental breakdown when deciding if he should help the guy out.

Basically he was too busy listening to the talking heads in his mind to notice the guy fall.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DecoyElite

@theacidskull: But yeah after that he goes full crazy, basically outfitting himself with a batarang machine gun. Haven't read Knight's End yet so I don't know if he actually kills anyone.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite said:

@theacidskull: But yeah after that he goes full crazy, basically outfitting himself with a batarang machine gun. Haven't read Knight's End yet so I don't know if he actually kills anyone.

BATCRAZY! he probably does :P

Knight's Quest was enjoyable for me because I think a Batman who's really off his rocker is pretty interesting. It's still not that great overall though.

He probably does indeed, unless Bruce stops him before he can.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yeah, Bruce killing would pretty much ruin his character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@imaloserforbeinghere:

Well since Batman never used guns, he wouldn´t be good fighter with guns at first. Well Deathstroke use other type weapons plus Batman has plans to stop him and any hero if he went rogue, and his weakness is that he is only a human.

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#85  Edited By Dremorius

if batman went rogue, he would definitely become much stronger than he is now , using grenades and guns to eliminate opponents quickly without effort , but i still think he would be be stronger than deathstroke, just a "bit" weaker. Just imagine Batman without morals, scary as fuck, h is already scary and now he can kill you without regret !