What if Anakin/Darth Vader never got put in the suit?

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

I was wondering the other day what if Anakin was able to fight Obi Wan to a stalemate or something like that basically what if he didn't have the incident on Mustafar resulting in him being put in a suit.

The main questions I want to know are: how powerful would he be, how would his emotions differ, and would he be the most powerful force user ever?

I think he could probably become powerful enough to overthrow Palpatine and I think he would be viewed as a hero by the people in the Empire. IMO he would be viewed as Anakin Skywaler hero of the clone wars, the one who prevented the jedi from taking power and other things like that.

Your thoughts?

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Stalemate? How would that work?

Anakin: *pants* holy sh!t, that was a tough fight.

Obi Wan: *pants* Yeah, I know

Anakin: Wanna settle for a draw?

Obi Wan: Sure dude.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbioticspider-man: I'm just saying what if Anakin didn't get f'ed up on Mustafar, it's not necessarily the situation I described.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Plot demands that he brings balance to the Force, so he'd kill Sidious and then die shortly after, again.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still get his butt kicked by Starkiller.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

probably would end up overthrowing palps in due time

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Then we wouldn't have one of the most iconic looking villains in history.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would brign blanace to the force by forcing Starkiller to kill himself.

Not seriously, in a DBZ logic, Geroge said Vader only has 50% of his power, so Anakins would stomp Starkiller Mary Su A$$.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

This was a scene in the Episode 3 game as a deleted scene. Anakin jumped over Obi Wan successfully and stabbed him through the back. Then he went to Sidious and killed him and claimed the Empire for himself.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, that's not the point. But if you wanna put it like that perhaps Anakin didn't get his legs and arms chopped off when he makes that jump, and they fight some more but all of a sudden Palpatine shows up! Oh no! And Obi Wan retreats or some crap. Just an example. I think that'd be a pretty cool timeline to see, if all of that never happened.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@slimj87d:

"No!! The galaxy belongs to me >:{"

Oh jeeze, I thought he would have pulled a badass one liner or took Palpatines cloak, but nope, more whiney bullsh*t that plagued the prequels.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lol I love this

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Thanks dude! Man that whole scene was terrible lol. Good thing they didn't go through with it.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then he'd be THE MOST POWERFUL JEDI IN THE HISTORY OF STAR WARS. And that's canon.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:
Loading Video...

@slimj87d:

Oh jeeze, I thought he would have pulled a badass one liner or took Palpatines cloak, but nope, more whiney bullsh*t that plagued the prequels.

Anakin wasn't any more whiny than Luke. You missed the entire concept of character which I'm guessing you've did not but barely watch watch the films, or read content outside of them.

And that video isn't even canon.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ximpossibrux

@okayalright_44 said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Anakin wasn't any more whiny than Luke. You missed the entire concept of character which I'm guessing you've did not but barely watch watch the films, or read content outside of them.

When did I say Luke was whiny? Why are we randomly comparing? Why do you even bring up that Strawman?

The entire concept of Anakin transition to Darth Vader was the fall of a great man. And he was always whiny, especially when talking to Obi. And just because I didn't like his character in the prequels means I barely watched the films?

What's wrong with you?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GeorgeWBush

If he had beaten Obi wan his potential would've caused him to exceed Palpatine, he would've killed him and taken over the Empire and no one likely would've been able to stop him.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By okayalright_44

@ximpossibrux said:

@okayalright_44 said:

@ximpossibrux said:

When did I say Luke was whiny? Why are we randomly comparing? Why do you even bring up that Strawman?

The entire concept of Anakin transition to Darth Vader was the fall of a great man. And he was always whiny, especially when talking to Obi. And just because I didn't like his character in the prequels means I barely watched the films?

What's wrong with you?

You obviously don't know what a strawman is, so don't claim I'm using one.

No it was not. The entire concept of Anakin's fall to the darkside was the fall of a potentially great and powerful Jedi who lost himself in his pride, burdened by the task of being the Chosen One, fighting because of the love for his mother, wife and brother (Obi-wan), as well as overcome rage, fear and grief of losing the same people he wanted to protect (keep from dying) with that great power.... yet can't/couldn't.

He was never whiny, just arrogant because built up in reality and in his mind to be the most powerful Jedi ever and bring balance to the Force, but has been told he is not allowed to want that power, or use it in a emotional way whether it be for the love of his mother, wife or brother/friend or in fear/anger of losing them. And falling to the deceitful, and misguiding Palpatine who not only gives Anakin false promises but sways/encourages him to utilize and succumb to his rage and hate (the emotional powers of the darkside), as it will make him more powerful, and help him gain the power to protect the ones he loves from dying.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

@okayalright_44 said:

@ximpossibrux said:

What's wrong with you?

You obviously don't know what a strawman is, so don't claim I'm using one.

Except I claim that Anakin was whiny, to which you bring in Luke bring whiny, despite having nothing to do with it.

I disagree with you, let's leave it at that.