bump

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Covered it pretty well. I'd like to see the relationship between Oliver and Felicity grow romantically. Not permanently, but as a transition for Oliver as he eventually ends up with Laurel. (By say, season 4.) Diggle, I think needs to become more trained and "bad-ass." And I think he and Oliver need to have some conflict with one another..some major conflict that takes several episode to resolve. (Maybe even up into season 3.) Thea, I think HAS to find out who Oliver is. I am already wondering how she doesn't know.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@manwhohaseverything: Felicity could kind of be like Clark's Lana in a way. If they want to go that direction.

I agree Thea needs to find out this season. It makes sense for her character. I don't know why the writers are waiting so long.

DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Speedy aka Roy Harper as the sidekick already and see Slade and his new mask in action with more introduction of the LoA and Ra's

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@haydenclaireheroes: @manwhohaseverything: Why do you think Thea must discover Oliver's identity? I also do not support the "Oliver and Felicity sitting in a tree" idea.

Like the OP said...makes sense for the character. She's been kinda nosey since her introduction. Doing things Ollie says not to do and so on. Why even bother to build her up as that kind of character if there isn't a reason/purpose behind it? May not have explained that real well, but it has more to do with the way they've developed that character than anything that's happened plot wise. If it's not to do something like discover Oliver's secret, then she's a nosey brat just for the sake of being a nosey brat. I like to think the show is written better than that.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What I want

-The return of Solomon Grundy and Black Canary

-Some development with Thea

-Roy to become red arrow

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes