#1 Posted by Knightfall225 (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Any thoughts??? It would be interesting

#2 Posted by sinestro_GL (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman tends to straddle along that line...but he would be one awesome villain

#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5501 posts) - - Show Bio

When Shadowland was introduced I was psyched! ....then came the Demon crap.

#4 Posted by Juke (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, just like from Injustice. But just for a bit.

#5 Edited by Sons_of_Czarnia_MC (3 posts) - - Show Bio

When Hal Jordan went "rogue" and became Parallax, I went with him. I understood the method of madness that drove him down that road. To me that's what makes the difference, the drive or the reason that makes them a villain. The fall from the greatest height is what makes such a great hero turned tyrant. I'd love to see something that leads Shazam to follow the path of Black Adam, like finding out that it was the wizard that failed his mother and father rather then Black Adam who caused their death leading him down that path of destruction rather then Aquaman having had enough of people making fun of his "talking" to fish. I'd like the actually see Batman finally lose his "stuff" and snap, blaming the world and society for his parents and son's death.

#6 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man in a What If. like, if he went mad with his uncle's death and just became this crazy BAMF villain

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, I just don't see this?

#8 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Fury

#9 Posted by sinestro_GL (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl said:

I'm sorry, I just don't see this?

I guess it depends on how he's written...there have been plenty of stories where he seems nuts.

e.g.

#10 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#11 Posted by crazy4harley (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Batsy

#12 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always though Wonder Woman would make for a more interesting villain than hero, especially given her propensity for violence. Particularly I'd want to see the version of the character Frank Miller wrote in All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder, in which she's portrayed as a psychotic militant ultra-feminist that Superman has to knock to the floor with his super-breath to end her male-bashing rant.

#13 Edited by Akindoodle (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@rideaspacecowboy: Kinda like her Injustice version? I'd like her a little more calculating and even more manipulative and less of a misandrist; she just called a guy a "sperm bank". WTF? But militant is good. It's very good. I like

Nick Fury

Ultimate or 616? Either way, the things he could do. It would be pretty cool

My pick is John Constantine. He's already a pretty shitty human being as a hero but as a villain, the last shreds of whatever keeps him a good guy (I'm fairly certain it's not altruism) are gone

Phantom Stranger, Deadman

I think any rogue magical heroes would be very scary and very cool to see how the non magic or science heroes tried to stop them

#14 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@juke said:

Superman, just like from Injustice. But just for a bit.

Read Irredeemable

BACK On Topic:

The only idea I like so far is SPider-Man

but I want to add one...

let me think....

Imma go with Storm that's pretty random or Human Torch...

( + )

#15 Posted by kagato (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Since im playing Injustice right now all i can think of is Superman, the reality of someone with all that power letting loose is both terrifying and exhilarating! Batman going bad would be wrong for his character, i can maybe see him going a little crazy but turning actively bad just wouldnt feel right, i dont think i can explain why but Batman has to be the good guy.

Marvel on the other hand have been switching their characters from good to evil and back again for years, Jean Grey, Professor X, Cyclops and Angel have all gone bad at some point, Magneto, Emma Frost, Apocalypse have all made the switch to good. I have to say out of all the marvel folks that turned, my favourite was Archangel during the dark angel saga over on X Force, his transformation happend a tiny bit at a time and right under everyone's noses. I also really enjoyed the evil Deadpool in Deadpool kills the marvel universe, behind all the humour and comedy there is a very dangerous killer, its easy to forget when he is so goofy but the guy is insane. Honerable mention goes to Ultimate Reed Richards, the guy makes Dr Doom look like a saint.

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle 616 & yep he could cause chaos if he went rogue/undetected.

#17 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle said:

@rideaspacecowboy: Kinda like her Injustice version? I'd like her a little more calculating and even more manipulative and less of a misandrist; she just called a guy a "sperm bank". WTF? But militant is good. It's very good. I like

Maybe it's just because I live so close to a college campus, but it seems like over half of all females I know are Women's Studies majors whose hatred of the Y chromosome gives them girlwood every time they see their swiftly rising matriarchal society take a dump all over some poor dude's life. With so many misandrists out in the world today, how is it they there are few if any depictions of such in comics? After all, the best super-villains are mirrors of real life villains.

#18 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Superman. Shazam would be my second choice.

#19 Edited by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@rideaspacecowboy:

That Wonder Woman comes off as almost a parody -- that's way over the top, lol.

I think someone like Hope would be great as a villain. Or Jan Pym. I am beginning to not like her character...

#20 Edited by RideASpaceCowboy (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@rideaspacecowboy:

If only that were the case. Either you don't know a lot of college chicks, or you've somehow landed in a treasure trove of proper women - in which case where do you live, cause I'm moving to your town.

#21 Posted by judasnixon (6421 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5009 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Silver Surfer, Kaine, Aquaman, Iceman, Hal Jordan, Nightwing and Hulk.

#23 Posted by Knightfall225 (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be weird if iceman was a villain

#24 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7780 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@rideaspacecowboy:

If only that were the case. Either you don't know a lot of college chicks, or you've somehow landed in a treasure trove of proper women - in which case where do you live, cause I'm moving to your town.

I am a college chick.

#26 Posted by theRedHoood3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

So seeing Batman be a villain against say a good Ra ah Gul and the league of assassins in Gotham is a good twist

#27 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5725 posts) - - Show Bio

Firelord, I always thought he could be a good villain.

#28 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronus: Have you read Irredeemable?

( + )

#29 Posted by Akindoodle (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@rideaspacecowboy: Because there aren't actually so many misandrists in the world. I'm a college girl and I'm not a misandrist. My sister's not. My friends aren't. My mom's not. So I agree with @lykopis there must be a saturation of man hate in your town. Move out of it. Come to Dublin, we love American boys! That Wonder Woman IS a parody

#30 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

none, I hate those kinds of stories.

#31 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@rideaspacecowboy: Because there aren't actually so many misandrists in the world. I'm a college girl and I'm not a misandrist. My sister's not. My friends aren't. My mom's not. So I agree with @lykopis there must be a saturation of man hate in your town. Move out of it. Come to Dublin, we love American boys! That Wonder Woman IS a parody

#32 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Wonder Woman

Mr. Fantastic

Black Panther

#33 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT BATMAN AS A PROMETHEUS/OZYMANDIAS TYPE VILLAIN! I think it would make for an absolutely amazing story!

#34 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Superman's powerset would make him a more interesting villain than hero.

I think Luke Cage's gives him great potential.

Nick Fury and his knowledge of everyone and everything ongoing in the Marvel Universe would make him an inetersting villain who could set up difficult and moral-testing situations for heroes. Or even set coups into play and set up puppet governments to run in the shadows for greater power.

#35 Posted by Akindoodle (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@akindoodle said:

Word