What hero would u want an arkham series treatment

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChildoftheAtom

The batman arkham asylum video game is what made me like batman and his villains of the whole series.

Now which superhero from dc or marvel comics would u want a top quality freeroam video game . It should be a character with immersive combat. Give ideas on how the game will be. The hard part is coming up with a fun leveling system. Be creative.

I personally would like to see a Daredevil video game show off a less popular character. It would play a lot like batman because of emphasize counters and detection vision.

Be creative and have fun

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nightwing817
nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than him though, I think Static would be a fun character to use in free roam. His powers are very interesting and could easily translate into videogame form.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VoodooPenguin

@nightwing817: The only thing I know about Static is his powers, but that would be an amazing game.

I think Iron Man/Tony Stark could be awesome. It also makes sense because of the popularity of his movies. You would also have two different things to do:
1 (Iron Man) Do combat, fly an important package across the map, stop randomly occurring acts of crime, find collectibles, and gets awesome non-canonpower-ups. The story missions would be determined by:
2 (Tony Stark) You would do interviews, talk to people, go around town, buy outfits or guns, stop smaller amounts of crime, play minigames on your phone, and this would effect the Iron Man Story missions and cause changes around town.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voodoopenguin: i think these ideas could actually work for any superhero with a secret identity. A developer could just follow this simple formula and have a great game everytime

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing817: Well, it would work the best for someone with loads of money like Bruce Wayne or Stark. Someone who helps make a lot of changes in their town/world, so there can be big physical differences in the town. Like a fixed subway or a huge, climbable skyscraper that will be finished by the end of the game.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I wanted Green Arrow as Arkham Orgins DLC. Getting his own Game will due. Maybe a game centered around the Former Robins. Dick, Jason, and Tim (maybe Damian) in a Arkham like game taking on Bat Family villains while either searching for a held captive Bruce or in his absence(Maybe a mission in deep space?).

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Green Arrow. Spiderman. Deadpool. Nightwing. Deathstroke. Practically anyone tbh.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'm ready for another Punisher game. The 2004 game is one of my favorites. That general idea with the upgraded technology in games today would be amazing. Leveling system would be easy with weapons and armor.

The Punisher + Call of Duty/Battlefield.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Fist but I'm biased here.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ChildoftheAtom

@jeanralphio:

Sounds good he would probably need luke cage with him and they get deprecate missions kinda like arkham city let you switch between Catwoman and batman but a heroes for hire would be 50/50 with character missions

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Comic based video games have a long history of sucking, with a a few exceptions

I think anyone would welcome any character in a video game, as long as said game was good.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JeanRalphio

@childoftheatom: Heroes for Hire would be too Ultimate Alliance,I'd imagine Iron Fist more like a Stranglehold or Sleeping dogs more kung fu oriented.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VoodooPenguin

@nightwing817: Yeah, it'd also have to be a guy where power-ups make sense. I just think Iron Man would be the best I can think of. I didn't mean to offend you, if I did.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voodoopenguin: oh no I wasn't offended at all. You came up with some great ideas.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ThexX

The Winter Soldier + Metal Gear Solid + Splinter Cell: Blacklist = Awesome.

Angrymeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care what superhero but I just want them to be done by better developers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Hawkeye
  2. Daredevil
  3. Luke Cage & Iron Fist
  4. Iron Man
  5. Captain America
  6. The Avengers
  7. The X-Men

Really though any Marvel Character with an amazing AAA game would make me happy. Also a DC character that isn't Batman.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Iron man

Green Arrow

Deathstroke

Captain America

Winter Soldier

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel wise

daredevil

x-men

spider-man

dc wise

green lantern

the flash

i know its a stretch but wonder woman

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@nightwing817: That's what I've been saying for quite some time now! Plus I'd love to see a darker take on villains such as Ebon or Hotstreak.

I also think Superman and Wonder Woman would make for amazing games.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Flash, taking place during the Rogue War story arc.

CaptainBritain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Daredevil would be awesome, and Green Arrow is a good shout too.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I'd like to see Spawn getting Arkham treatment. With pretty dark storyline and the gruesome endings for the villains.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing817

One thing I don't understand is why people say Superman won't work or would be too hard to make, but then they suggest someone like Green Lantern to do instead. Green Lantern would be 10x as hard to make than Superman.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: I think they'd be great villains to go up against. And I'm intrigued on what design people would give them in game too.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Moon Knight. Same style but darker and ultra-violent!

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Characters fitting for free roam would be Green Arrow, Iron Man, The Flash, or Top Cow characters like The Darkness, Velocity, and the members of Cyber Force.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A good Daredevil game would be amazing. Also, imagine the visual dynamics of a good Thor game with appearances by all nine realms. I'd be all over that.

Riding Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ghost Rider. But I'd love to see a Ragman as a playable character side quest in an arkham game.

batman922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter would be an awesome game, starting on mars then show his life there then his exile to earth, becoming a detective and discovering crimes and stopping/solving them with your super powers, then build up to a world threat that you have to defeat. As you level up your character you learn how to control your Martian powers on earth since the atmosphere has altered their affects ( i know this isn't true but you need a leveling systems and things to unlock to make you more powerful so work with me lol). You can make friends along the way that help you in quests or against the cosmic threat as the finale. Idk sounds fun to me.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman922:

Wow that was really good. That's a character I can get behind I admit I don't know a lot about him and if something could pull off a video game it would bring serious fame to the Martian a less popular character with tons of potential good ideas

batman922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By batman922

@childoftheatom: Thanks I would love MM to get more character development and back story and a video game could be a great way to give him that. It would also be cool to throw more of DCs B listers in to the story that you meet along the way. It will probably never happen but we can dream lol

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than half of these characters being mentioned will not be as successful as Batman. How many of those guys can fight, is a genius, and has fancy gadgets with an interesting line-up of rogues? I'm just sayin'.

With that said, Black Panther could work.