What happened to Thanos for Avengers movie

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MarlboroMan

I just have seen Whedon's interview at Comic Con and learned that movie is going to be about Ultron not Thanos like it was shown in the after credits.Honestly i am really happy with this development because i really really don't want them to downgrade Thanos's abilities and they had to do that if they were going to use him in the movie because Avengers we have seen in the movie is a joke compared to him.But anyway so where they going to use Thanos, that would be kinda suck if they ignore the after credits in Avengers

Avatar image for spidermanandsuperman
spidermanandsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's going to be in the 3rd movie and probably be in the post credits of avengers 2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

There's a possibility he'll be in Guardians of the Galaxy too and probably in the Avengers 2 post credits scene setting things up somehow.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk it disappointed me.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

@lvenger said:

There's a possibility he'll be in Guardians of the Galaxy too and probably in the Avengers 2 post credits scene setting things up somehow.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

He probably will appear in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and he may have a cameo in Avengers 2 in the post credits scene.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Marvel probably realised he needed more set-up as the general public's reaction to him was;

"Who's the ugly purple guy?"

Jewlz_Verne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will be in the Guardians of Galaxy movie and possibly in Avengers 3. However it's not out of the question for them to just disregard that part of the avengers.

Remember X-men: last stand post credits scene? Professor X suddenly appears in a hospital. Nothing ever came of that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

thanos should be in the last avengers movie and last gotg movie. 3 movies for the avengers isn't enough imo.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos should be in the last avengers movie and last gotg movie. 3 movies for the avengers isn't enough imo.

I think there will be like 5. The way I THINK they are doing it is, Ultron for 2, Thanos for 3, Civil War for 4, and World War Hulk for 5. Of course, I am basing this on absolutely nothing so I could be completely wrong. Maybe it would make sense to move Thanos back to 4 and do Civil War for 3 considering that is when Chris Evans' contract is up and it would give them a reason to kill off Steve Rogers.

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Good things are worth the wait. Don't start with your best trick, save it for last. And don't shave your nuts with a dull razor.

Yup.