What happened to Spectre (Injustice).

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ZeroPlus

Spectre's Injustice story has remained unexplored yet, but one thing has been clarified: Jim Corrigan is not the Spectre. While reading Injustice: Year Three #9, I saw this smile in Spectre's face:

No Caption Provided

And it reminded me of the .........::::::::::::Joker::::::::::::........., I know it might seem non-sense, but in the Injustice universe anything is possible. What about you what do you think happened to the Spectre?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like Joker is a decoy used to mislead us. The smiles are convincing, but Joker seems too chaotic to support this much world order.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Joker is a decoy used to mislead us. The smiles are convincing, but Joker seems too chaotic to support this much world order.

Remember what Madame Xanadu said:"...The Emperor sleeps. The advisor banished...the Joker returns". Yeah Joker might be too crazy to be behind all this, but he's also very intelligent and a good tactician as well, and tbh, I can't think of a more dramatic way they'd bring Joker back.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I am going to say that it would be extremely unlikely that the Joker would be picked to serve as the moral balance of the Spectre. During year 1 and 2, haven't Superman killed some villains/anti-heroes that could actually have been supportive of his regime?

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to say that it would be extremely unlikely that the Joker would be picked to serve as the moral balance of the Spectre. During year 1 and 2, haven't Superman killed some villains/anti-heroes that could actually have been supportive of his regime?

I have no idea who it could be, so many characters have died since the begining of Injustice...

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably Eclipso